Probably, we do not need to worry about the white discharge from vagina. However, you should take consideration if discharge has strong color and smell. Moreover, you might get wetness, soreness, or itchiness around your vagina. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 9 natural home remedies for vaginal discharge and hope that you will get some effective ways to get rid of the problem at home. This writing is for informational purpose only, so you should go to see the doctor if the problem is heavy.
Top 9 Natural Home Remedies For Vaginal Discharge: Effective Ways For Healing The Problem
Some common reasons of vaginal discharge are genital herpes, gonorrhea, sexually transmitted infection, bacteria, thrush, and so on. Vaginal discharge is usually a symptom of infection and it might be caused by yeast or bacteria in your vagina. Here are 9 home remedies for vaginal discharge you should know:
It is very important to balance pH level whenever you get vaginal discharge. Then, apple cider vinegar is a good option because it contains antiseptic and acidic properties that can decrease vaginal odor and repair acidic quality. How to use this ingredient for healing vaginal discharge, just follow:
- Dilute apple cider vinegar in water and wash your vagina once or twice each day in some days.
- You also can mix apple cider vinegar with water and drink it once daily.
Read more: Remedies For Genital Warts
Being called as amla, Indian gooseberry includes anti-infection property that can improve your vagina health naturally. In addition, this herb is good in vitamin C that can enhance immune system and battle the problem well. Now, you should follow detailed instructions as below:
- Mix honey with some gooseberry powder as a good paste, and then get it twice each day for one week.
- Alternatively, you can boil dried gooseberry powder with a cup of water, add some honey or sugar and drink when your stomach is empty in every morning.
Bananas are also natural home remedies for vaginal discharge that you should take its value. This common fruit in very helpful in helping digestion and it will cure vaginal discharge effectually if you do it correctly like this:
- Simply, you eat some bananas each day to receive the best result.
- Alternatively, you can combine some tablespoons of palmyrah candy and some tablespoons of banana flower juice and get it once per day.
Fenugreek seeds are effective home remedies for vaginal discharge. These natural seeds might improve pH level and boost your immune system. Here is the way to use fenugreek seeds for vaginal discharge:
- Soak fenugreek seeds in water through the night, then you strain and mix with honey before drinking in the next morning.
- Another option is to boil fenugreek seeds in amount of water for 30 minutes, strain, let it cool, and washes your vagina several times per day to reduce the symptoms.
Fig has a good laxative effect that can aid your body in removing waste and toxins from your body and reducing vaginal discharge. Specifically, you can:
- Soak dried figs in a cup of water through the night, blend the figs with some water in the next morning and drink it when your stomach is empty.
- Also, you might get fig powder and mix it with some cups of water, then wash your vagina every day.
Okra or lady’s finger is a good herb for healing vaginal discharge. This is very natural ingredient you can take at home.
- Use washed okras and boil it with some glasses of water for 15-20 minutes.
- Strain, and divide it into 3 parts.
- Take the first part and add some honey to drink.
- You can follow this method every day until you get a desired result.
Cranberry includes antioxidant, antifungal, and antibiotic properties that can fight bacteria attaching your vagina. Here is the way to use cranberry for healing the issue:
- You can drink cranberry juice 2-3 times every day until you resolve the problem.
- You also can take cranberry tablets before asking your doctor.
Being high in medicinal and healing properties, pomegranate is a beneficial ingredient for healing vaginal discharge. Now, you should follow this instruction:
- Extract pomegranate juice and drink it every day in one month.
- Another way is to grind pomegranate leaves and some black pepper, mix them well with water, strain, and drink twice each day in some weeks.
- Alternatively, you can grind dried pomegranate and mix it with some cups of water to drink every day.
This ingredient is good in antioxidant and antiseptic properties that can speed up the recovery, improve immune system, as well as heal vaginal discharge naturally. You can do the treatment as below:
- Boil some teaspoons of saffron in a cup of water until the water is reduced.
- Divide the liquid in 3 parts.
- Take the first part and mix it with some water.
- Drink solution 3 times every day in some days.
If you want to get more useful and home remedies for many diseases, you might visit our main Home Remedies page.
After reading the article about top 9 natural home remedies for vaginal discharge, I hope that you have learned some useful and effective treatments to get rid of pain and symptoms of the disease naturally and effectively. This article is for informational purpose only, so you should go to see the doctor immediately if you cannot get better effect from those home remedies. If you have any question, please leave your comments below and I will respond to you soon.
Related articles on vaginal problems:
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 16 Natural Homemade Ways Of Coconut Oil For Eczema Treatment
- 12 Health & Beauty Benefits of Squash You Should Know
- 10 Health Benefits Of Blackstrap Molasses You Should Know
- Top 10 Health Benefits Of Hing
- Dave’s 10 minute method review – Dave Nelson’s hair-care methods
- How to cure vertigo naturally at home
- How to treat Lyme disease naturally without antibiotics
- 10 home remedies for TMJ symptoms: pain and swelling