Olive oil is occasionally used to take care of hair and skin because it is 100% natural, it does not have any chemicals and, hence, the risk of disadvantages is zero. A face mask having olive oil is the perfect option for almost any skin trouble, due to its amounts of antioxidants and vitamin E. The substances slow down the process of aging, preventing wrinkles. In this article, VKool.com will show you olive oil for face mask: top 13 effective facial masks. The writing collected a list olive oil for face mask from reliable sources. However, each person has different skin type, it is necessary to consult your doctor before applying olive oil for face. Keep reading this article to learn more olive oil for face.
Olive Oil For Face Mask: Top 13 Effective Facial Masks You Should Not Miss
1. Lemon Olive Oil Mask
Olive oil can be really effective for both your hair and skin.
Looking for olive oil for face mask, you should not pass lemon olive oil mask. Here are detailed instructions for you to follow:
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Fresh lemon juice (a few drops)
- Cooked instant oatmeal (1/2 cup) (cooled)
- 1 egg white
First of all, mix olive oil, oatmeal, egg white and lemon juice until smooth. Then spread on the face and neck. Allow on for around 15 to 30 minutes. Finally, rinse with lukewarm water. You should follow with the favorite facial moisturizer.
2. Olive Oil Egg Facial Mask
Seeking olive oil for face mask, this is one of the top choices for you. For best results, what you need to do:
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of natural unbleached flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of whole milk
- Gently crack and beat this egg in one small bowl. They are great skin care elements for people having large pores, or people who want to tighten and firm wrinkles. Egg yolks are packed with albumin, which gently refines pores and dries the skin as well. Egg whites assist soothe windburned or sunburned skin, and gently get rid of oily residue.
- Add the flour and olive oil. In this case, this flour is used to help thicken the consistency of this facemask. Olive oil is one fantastic way in order to balance the drying effects of these eggs. Unlike petroleum jelly, other oils and heavy lotions, olive oil will wash cleanly away, leaving the skin moisturized, glowing and supple.
- Stir in this sea salt. Sea salts enhance blood circulation and aid in cell regeneration, helping to maintain the skin looking beautiful and youthful. The salts will assist to exfoliate, getting rid of dead skin cells to alleviate acne, eczema and psoriasis.
- Mix in this whole milk. The lactic acid present in milk softens and soothes itchy, dry skin. The milk will help to moisturize skin and tighten wrinkles and refine pores.
- Gently wash your face with warm water and then pat dry. Now apply this olive oil face mask, gently massaging to exfoliate your skin. Allow this mask to stay for at least twenty minutes before rinsing.
3. Olive Oil Masks For Normal Skin
You just need to mix olive oil (half a teaspoon) with sour milk (half a cup) and cucumber juice (half a cup). Apply this resulting composition on the face and allow it on for about 15 minutes, after that wash it off with cold water. The treatment is really efficient for your face cleansing routine. The other normal skin mask mixes olive oil with sour milk (a teaspoon) and finely chopped parsley (a half a teaspoon). Mix all of these ingredients together and then apply the solution on the face. Wait around 15-20 minutes before rinsing it off with cold water as well as glycerin soap. You will notice that the skin is softer.
4. Olive Oil Mask For Dried Skin
Sunburned and dried skins can also be cured using a mask based on the oil. First of all, mix an egg, wheat flour (a tablespoon) and olive oil (half a tablespoon) till you obtain a paste. Then apply this paste on the face, allow it on for about 20 minutes and after that wash it off using warm water. Applying this mask two times per week will moisturize the skin and leave it shinier.
5. Olive Oil Mask For Oily Skin
As you know, oily skin must to be taken care of properly to cleanse the pores and limit acne and brown spots. If you have oily skin, you combine olive oil (half a teaspoon) with oatmeal powder (a cup), sour milk (a cup) and sea salt (a tablespoon). Then apply this mask on the face and keep it on for about 15 minutes and later wash it off using warm water. In case you are coping with extra-oily skin, it is necessary to need one mask capable of removing excessive sebum from the pores, so mix olive oil (half a teaspoon) with wheat flour (a teaspoon) and tomato juice (a few drops). Afterwards, apply this mask on the face and allow it work for about 20 minutes, finally rinse it off by using warm water.
6. Olive Mask For Sensitive Skin
Olive oil for face mask is very effective for many types of skin. For sensitive skin type, you need to mix olive oil (a teaspoon) with cucumber juice (a teaspoon) and ¼ bananas. Afterwards, apply this mask on the face and allow it on for half an hour. When the time is up, you take it off by using cold water.
7. Face Mask With Olive Oil, Wheat Flour, Egg And Milk
Looking for the olive oil for face mask, you should not miss this mask. The egg white eliminates oily residues and calms burned skin as well. Foe the most beneficial results, you need to break an egg in one bowl and give it one good stir. Then add olive oil (half a teaspoon) and wheat flour (a teaspoon) and mix them till you gain a very consistent composition. Later sprinkle sea salt (a drop) on top of this and mix again. After that, add this milk, whose reason is to alleviate the pain, soften and moisturize. Apply this mask on the face with circular moves and keep twenty minutes for the health advantages to be released.
8. Face Mask With Honey, Oatmeal, Egg, Olive Oil, Sugar And Milk
This olive oil for face mask is also effective for skin. Combine honey (two tablespoons) with oatmeal (a small cup), a farm egg, sugar (two teaspoons), milk (¼ cup) and olive oil (a tablespoon). Before using it, ensure that this composition is even and this oatmeal is soaked completely. Apply this mask on the clean face, avoiding the eye area and allow it on for around15-20 minutes. Rinse it off by using warm water only.
9. Olive Oil And Avocado Facemask
One simple facemask made of mashed avocado and olive oil is easy to prepare and apply, and just wait till you see the last results! For best results, you can do it like follow:
- First of all, use extra virgin olive oil (½ cup) and next mash one small ripe avocado. Then mix together for one smooth consistency. After that, apply to your face, being particularly gentle around your eyes. Allow on for 12 minutes. Finally, wash off and see how great the skin looks and feels.
10. Olive Oil And Clay Facemask
This olive oil for face mask is also a great choice for you. All you need to do is mix fine clay (2 tablespoons) with extra virgin olive oil (1 tablespoon). Add enough water to make a smooth consistency. Then apply to your face, being particularly gentle around your eyes. Allow on for around 15-20 minutes. Rinse off and finally apply your moisturizer.
11.Olive Oil And Cucumber Mask
This olive oil face mask is also a good option for you. Here are detailed directions to make this face mask you can follow at home::
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 1 grinded cucumber
First of all, mix all of these ingredients together. Then apply on your face for 20 minutes. Finally rinse it off.
12. Olive Oil And Banana Face Mask
This olive oil for face mask is also a great choice for you. Here are step by step directions for you to follow:
- ¼ banana
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of cucumber juice
Firstly, smash banana and then mix it with fresh cucumber juice and olive oil. After that, apply it on your face. Allow it on for 20 minutes. Lastly rinse it off.
13. Oat Flakes Olive Oil Face Mask
To make this olive oil for face mask, you can do as follow:
- 1 tablespoon of oat flakes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- ¼ tablespoon of salt
Firstly, mix all of these ingredients together and then apply on your face for 15 minutes. Lastly rinse it off.
Related articles on olive oil and face problems:
To get more information related to effective way for skin care, go to our main Home Skin Care page. After studying the writing of olive oil for face mask: top 13 effective facial masks, hope that this article will help you find out the best facial masks that suit for your face and skin. If you have any question or comment, please leave them below, I will respond you as soon as possible. Also you can share the experience if you know any other olive oil for face mask to us.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- The healthy way diet program review – will Gabriella’s book work?
- 29 Tips on How To Remove Sun Tan Naturally from Face & Arms
- How to strengthen your hair fast at home
- 23 best exercises to slim legs at home are revealed
- Fresh green tea leaves benefits: 13 advantages for skin & health
- 30 Best healthy Spanish food recipes for everyone!
- Simple and all natural homemade beauty recipes
- Top 11 Health Benefits Of Bulgur Wheat And Some Yummy Recipes