Hair is a filament that develops from follicles on skin or dermis and it belongs to the mammal characteristics. Hair is very important part in your body, especially for beauty feature. Hair is a corner of the beauty and it needs taking care as carefully as other parts of the body and you can find lots of hairstyles to make you more attractive. Recently, VKool.com has introduced a writing of top 8 super easy hairstyles for girls and for beginners with detailed instructions. Keep reading the article and find out how to get beautiful hairstyles.
Top 8 Super Easy Hairstyles: Useful Tips For Beginners And Girls
1. Knotted Half Up Hairstyle
If you want to learn super easy hairstyles, knotted half up is one of the greatest and easiest hairstyles you should do. It does not take time but seems to be creative and standard. Do you want to enchant him?
Try this new hair type.
- Step 1: Cull half of your hair to the backside and it should be bums and lumps although you get even amount from the both side.
- Step 2: Break the hair into two parts.
- Step 3: Tie the hair into the single knot. Try to keep your hair smooth when doing this step.
- Step 4: Pull the top of the hair down and protect it with barrette or bobby pins.
2. The Low Bun Hairstyle
This hairstyle looks great and perfect for any formal event or dating. It is also simple and easy to do for girls and beginners. You can follow these instructions:
- Step 1: you divide your hair into three parts. Two sections will have the same amount of the hair and the middle section will include more hair than the others. Get the middle part as the low pony tail.
- Step 2: bundle the ponytail as a bun and keep it with bobby pins.
- Step 3: Pull the left section of the hair over the bun top. You continue to wrap the hair around and under the bun and use the bobby pins to keep it.
- Step 4: Do the same steps on another side.
3. The Double-Wrap Head Hairstyle
It seems to be special and you should add this guideline into the list of the super easy hairstyles you are seeking for. Try on this and you will see that it saves your time.
- Step 1: use a headscarf to tie around the head. You can make half-up pony type, use scarf to tie your hair and release the hair over the scarf. By the way, you will reduce the difficulty when making it.
- Step 2: Twist the long part of the scarf.
- Step 3: wrap that long section over the scarf and keep it with bobby pins behind your ear
4. The French Side Bun Hairstyle
Do you want to get pretty and super easy hairstyles? Try this one:
- Step 1: in one side of your head, you create a French braid to your ear.
- Step 2: when your hair reaches your ear, braid it as usual and keep it with elastic.
- Step 3: pull the hair rest over the side of French braid and make the second braid.
- Step 4: now twist those braids together and fashion them to low and side bun. Keep the braids with bobby pins.
5. Feline Flip Hairstyle
Here is another way to get super easy hairstyles and it is one of the best beauty tips for women
- Step 1: clean your hair by apply some hair lotions to make your hair shiny
- Step 2: dry your hair by a small round brush.
- Step 3: run the smooth iron over the ends when your hair is totally dry.
- Step 4: get some pomade and use your fingertips to run through your hair to create hold.
6. Tousled Tress Hairstyle
- Step 1: you spray dry shampoo at the root of your hair and rub it into the scalp. This step will absorb the excess oil and provides you good volume.
- Step 2: use a wide comb to comb your hair.
- Step 3: use 1 ½ inch of curl to start off at the bottom of the hair.
- Step 4: get for 2 inch section of the hair and wrap it around the rod of curl, begin at the root of the hair. You should hold the end carefully to avoid burning. Hold it for 10 seconds.
- Step 5: When the curling hair is done, take a little amount of cream of wax to run through the hair to break out curls up.
- Step 6: when manipulating the hair, you should use your fingers to shape your hair.
- Step 7: now you use some hairspray to apply into your hair.
What are more super easy hairstyles? Keep reading it and discover other great types.
7. Wondrous Wave Hairstyle
- Step 1: Your hair should be dry totally.
- Step 2: start with the bottom to start off the hair.
- Step 3: you spray your hair section for 2-3 inch.
- Step 4: get 3 barrel waver and get far away from the scalp.
- Step 5: Put the hair section into the barrel and hold it for 5 seconds. You continue to down the hair section.
- Step 6: break the set lightly, do not run your fingers throughout the hair when the waves are not defined.
- Step 7: use a little hairspray to spray your hair.
8. Curly Hairstyle
- Step 1: get started with your cleansed hair.
- Step 2: use some foam to apply your hair and comb it gently to avoid hair fall
- Step 3: use a small round brush to dry your area.
- Step 4: continue to dry the hair by another round brush.
- Step 5: when your hair becomes dry, you take 2 inch sections of hair and curl them with curling iron. Hold it for 5 seconds.
- Step 6: you continue curling your hair until it is completed.
- Step 7: when you finish curling your hair, you should take some styling oil or palms on your hands and scrunch the curls gently.
- Step 8: use a little amount of hairspray to apply into your new hair.
If you want to get more tips and tricks, you may visit our main Beauty page.
After reading my writing of top 8 different super easy hairstyles for beginners and for girls, I hope that you have learned the great types of hair to make you more attractive. If you want to ask any question, please leave your comments below and I will respond to you soon.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 21 Healthy peanut free snacks for school
- The vagina bible review – can you tighten your vagina?
- 10 Best tips on how to use egg white for acne treatment
- 14 Best coconut oil beauty recipes
- 19 Ways on how to treat sprained ankle fast at home
- 51 Best immune boosting smoothies & food recipes
- Secrets to growing black hair long review – Donna Hanover’s book
- 6 Effective Remedies On How To Remove Zits Fast And Naturally