Finding best acne treatments for sensitive skin could be a challenge because most skin care ingredients used to treat acne contain salicylic and benzoyl peroxide; and they can harm those with sensitive skin.
Fortunately, acne can be completely eliminated by applying some effective, less expensive acne sensitive skin treatments. So, you do not have to spend a fortune on products and procedures in order to be more good looking.
- The reasons for acne: Hormonal imbalances cause acne. During our teenage years or during pregnancy, our hormones are changing rapidly. Acne tends to develop during these periods. Furthermore, if you have stress, your body will produce many stress hormones which can cause acne. In addition, there are many factors which cause acne including sugar, drinks containing caffeine, processed foods, some kinds of drugs, skin care products with allergic ingredients and old cosmetics.
- Some facts about sensitive skin: Sensitive skin is related to stress. When you have stress for a long time, your brain will produce a hormone that makes your skin oily and irritated. In sensitive skin, it is easy for you to have allergic reactions. It means your skin tends to overact to inflammation. People with sensitive skin often have dark spots left on the face after acne heals.
Sensitive skin requires sensitive treatments when it comes to curing acne. In this article, I would like to provide a list of 4 best acne treatments for sensitive skin including:
- Homemade Acne Treatment For Sensitive Skin
- Find The Safest Products For Sensitive Skin
- Good Habits For The Acne Sensitive Skin Treatment
- Have Healthy Diets
This is the first acne treatment for sensitive skin that I would like to reveal in this article and want my readers to make use as soon as possible for good!
Natural methods can be as effective as medications. Homemade acne treatment is the safest acne treatment for sensitive skin. These remedies are simple but you are supposed to apply them often in order to get best benefits. Doing homemade facial masks or mixtures using natural ingredients can be a great idea. The ingredients come mainly from fruits, vegetables and some kinds of food. Choose some of the listed remedies you like best:
- Mix rose water with a fresh lemon juice. Apply to your face for a few minutes. Then rinse with water.
- Mix some baking soda with powder into a paste. Apply the baking soda mask to your face. When it is dry, rinse your face with water.
- Mix water, salt and vinegar, apply to your face. The mixture can heal acne. If you think that vinegar is too intense, so just use salt and water. This will reduce acne eruptions.
- Mix honey with apple, apply to your face for about 15 minutes.
- Use egg yolk Apply an egg yolk to your face. Let it dry for 10 minutes. It is an effective acne treatment for sensitive skin.
- Slice a potato. Put the slices on your acne. Wait for a few minutes. Inflammation will be reduced.
- Fresh cucumber is also useful for your skin. Apply fresh cucumber on your face. Wait for 15 minutes.
- Mix milk and orange peel, apply to your face, wait for a few minutes. Then rinse with fresh water.
- Mix a few drops of lavender oil with water. Use a washcloth to wash your skin with it. Lavender is proved to be good for treating acne. It is also suitable for sensitive skin.
- Cut the lemon into slices and gently rub on your face for 30 minutes. Rinse with water. Your face will be fresher and cleaner.
- Take the inside of aloe vera, rub on your face and leave for 20 minutes before rinsing with water. Aloe vera can decrease inflammation and increase the elasticity of your skin.
- Mash some garlic until it is smooth. Apply on your face. Wait for 10 minutes. Rinse with water. Garlic is a natural acne treatment for sensitive skin.
Garlic is a common ingredient in many foods & recipes. It also brings great benefits for your acne skin. So do not miss it!
- Rub tomatoes that have been cut on your face. Wait for 20 minutes and rinse with water. Tomatoes are rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C which are good at reducing acne.
Pay attention to the ingredients of the products used to treat acne. There are some ingredients you are supposed to avoid if your skin is sensitive such as toxins, mineral oils, fragrance, phthalates…Rutin A is a common solution for acne. However, it can irritate sensitive skin. So ask for your doctor’s advice to have the best dose.
Remember that even natural and organic herbs can cause skin allergic. So if an herbal product makes your skin turn red, stop using it.
Do not use skin lighteners which contain Vitamin C or hydroquinone because they can cause dark spots on the skin. Lightweight oil-free moisturizers are preferred by many people because they keep sensitive skin balanced.
One small trick if you want to cover up spots of acne: use yellow concealer. Apply a tiny amount of concealer on your skin, your pimples will disappear.
These are also some of the most useful tips and also the safest acne treatment for sensitive skin that I would like to introduce in this article and people should not look down. However, if they do not work for you, you can apply new high – tech acne treatments using Light therapy. The treatment will kill bacteria, calm redness and inflammation. It is perfect for acne heals. Remember that treating acne is difficult. In sensitive skin, treating acne can even more difficult. So you should ask for a doctor’s advice to have a suitable treatment.
Good habits are included in best acne treatments for sensitive skin. Use a gentle cleanser that is suitable for sensitive skin. Do not scrub the skin. Gently cleanse your facial skin to remove excess oil, dust, or makeup left on your face. After cleansing, use a toner for your face. Moisturizing is also important. An oil- free moisturizer will ease dryness and refresh your skin. One useful advice: use a soft, gentle washcloth to cleanse your face. Make sure to use a new one every day to avoid unwanted bacteria.
It is also important to protect your skin from UV rays. The sun exposure causes melanin which leads to dark spots left after acne heals. Avoid wearing makeup because makeup left on your face can cause pimples. If you have to wear makeup, rinse your face carefully with water at the end of the day.
One more important advice: do not squeeze, rub or touch your acne. Bacteria and infection can increase. As the result, more pimples will appear.
Having healthy diets can be a natural acne treatment for sensitive skin.
Recent research has shown that Vitamin A lowers the growth of acne. Green foods like vegetables, spirulina or carrots have contents of rich Vitamin A. Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant which protects your skin from toxins. Zinc also can decrease skin irritation. Eat more foods containing Zinc like mushrooms, yogurt, sesame seeds, green peas…
However, most fresh fruits and vegetables are good for your skin. Eat more beans, nuts, whole grains. Use good fats like olive oil, fish oil. Avoid transfats . You should eat more eggs, drink green tea instead of coffee, sodas or energy drinks.
There are some foods that cause acne you should avoid including:
- Sugar: eating too many sugary foods will increase the level of insulin in your body, which then cause an acne breakout.
- Processed foods like bread, cakes, noodles, burgers,…These foods contain much fat but few minerals and vitamins.
- Drinks containing caffeine like coffee, sodas…
- Wheat and gluten products
- Fried foods
- Milk, cheese, chocolate
Drinking enough water is the most affordable acne treatment for sensitive skin. Water can remove the toxins from the body which can then reduce acne. One small tip: mix a cup of water with some juices of lemon and drink it every morning after waking up. The mixture can refresh your whole body and eliminate oil that causes acne.
After reading the list of the best acne treatment for sensitive skin that I reveal today, readers should also spend time reading other writings to find more useful ways to deal with acne and related issues, especially ways to take care of sensitive skin properly at home, such as the List Of Tips On How To Take Care Of Sensitive Skin. This is actually a great article that reveals the best ways that help people get beautiful skin even if they own sensitive skin type. The tips and therapies introduced in this article are 100% natural and require just a few simple ingredients so that people can make use of them right away at the comfort of their own home without concerning about the possible side effects.
One more thing, as an author of VKool , I would like to know my readers’ responses to this common issue, as well as how you think about the content of this article. Thus, just feel free to leave your comments in the comment section and I will reply as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article if you see that it is really useful and will benefit several people around you with the same issue.
Here are some related articles on acne treatment for sensitive skin, normal skin, how to fade acne scars, and how to have healthy skin naturally at home:
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 16 Positive and side effects of aloe vera juice on the human body
- Cool things for guys to buy and to do
- How to stop heart disease naturally – 10 tips
- Angular cheilitis overnight cure ebook review – is it reliable?
- Fatty liver diet review – will Dorothy’s guide be helpful?
- How to find your fashion style – top 11 cute tips revealed!
- How to get rid of dry flaky scalp fast, effectively & naturally
- 13 Best Natural Home Remedies For Breast Enlargement