Do you want to lighten your skin naturally and fast? An effective and inexpensive remedy is using aloe vera. Why does aloe vera help lighten the skin? Now let’s see some benefits of this plant for the skin. Aloe vera can help hydrate your skin due to its water content. Plus, aloe vera contains anti-oxidants like magnesium, zinc, and selenium that can protect your skin from damage caused due to the sun, pollution and harsh chemicals. Thus, using aloe vera for skin whitening is a great choice you should consider. How to use aloe vera for skin whitening? Here VKool will show 14 ways to use this plant for skin whitening. Continue reading!
14 Methods On How To Use Aloe Vera For Skin Whitening That Work
1. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is not only good for treating skin problems but also for skin whitening. Aloe vera contains the essential minerals and vitamins that help in lessening the pigmentation by lowering melanin production in your skin. Plus, the amino acids housed in it help reload the elastin and collagen of the skin. So, using aloe vera helps soothe and moisturizes the skin. Here’s recipe:
- The first step is to take an aloe vera leaf and cut it to extract its gel. Then, smash with a fork.
- Now apply this gel over your skin and allow it to rest for ten minutes.
- Finally, rinse it off by using cold water.
- This remedy should be repeated two times daily.
2. Aloe Vera With Turmeric And Honey
Honey works as a great moisturizer. It is natural antioxidants that contain anti-microbial agents. Honey contains the ability to retain and absorb moisture and this helps in maintaining the skin well fresh, hydrated and supple. Turmeric, on the other hand, contains many antioxidants, which are great for aging skin. Plus, it helps keep your skin’s elasticity intact. So, this combination is a great remedy for skin whitening. Here’s method:
- You just need to combine aloe vera gel, honey and a pinch of turmeric to make a paste.
- Then, apply this paste over your skin. Leave it to rest for about 20 minutes and finally, rinse it off by using lukewarm water.
- This procedure should be repeated about 2 – 3 times one week.
3. Aloe Vera With Lemon
Aloe vera nourishes and hydrates the skin while lemon comes with natural bleaching that helps in removing age spots, acne scars and dark marks from appearing. Besides, lemon juice is also rich in vitamin C that is helpful for skin lightening. Moreover, vitamin C
helps reduce the quantity of melanin produced. How to use lemon and aloe vera for skin whitening? Follow these directions below:
- The first step is to combine 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel, juice of a half lemon, 2 tbsp of fuller’s earth and 1 tsp of honey. Now stir well and then apply this solution to the skin.
- When dried rinse it off by using water.
- It is advisable to repeat this process once per week.
- Extract the gel from one aloe vera leaf and also extract the juice from two lemons.
- Now combine lemon juice and aloe vera gel together.
- Then, cleanse the area thoroughly and now apply one thin layer of this mixture on the skin. Leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Finally, using water to rinse it off.
- Repeat this process every day for best results.
4. Aloe Vera And Vitamin E
Vitamin E rejuvenates as well as restores dehydrated skin. Vitamin E comes with free radical fighting antioxidants that reduce free radical damage. Therefore, this combination lightens your skin and revives it as well. Follow these easy and simple steps below:
- First of all, combine 1 tsp of aloe vera gel with 1/2 tsp of vitamin E.
- Later massage it over your skin with the help of your hands.
- Allow it to rest for half an hour and then rinse off by using water.
- For best results, repeat this process once weekly.
5. Aloe Vera With Mango
Mango is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamin C, which keep your skin glowing and healthy. Additionally, this fruit comes with beta-carotene and vitamin A that help restore, revive and rejuvenate the skin and add shine to it. Thus, this combination helps to detoxify, refresh and flush out impurities from the skin. Here is the recipe to use aloe vera for skin whitening:
- At first, blend some pieces of mango and next mix them with aloe vera gel to make a paste.
- Now apply this paste on the skin and wait for 20 minutes.
- At last, rinse off with water. To attain the best benefits, follow the process thrice a week.
6. Aloe Vera With Almonds
Almonds are rich in vitamins and proteins that help soften and hydrate the skin. They also are a great source of vitamin E that helps prevent cell damage and the damage caused due to the sun’s rays. Here is the recipe:
- Take a few almonds and soak them overnight. The next morning blend them to create a fine paste.
- Then, mix it with aloe vera gel and now apply on your skin.
- Rinse it off by using water after 15 minutes.
- It is suggested to follow this process once per week.
7. Shea Butter And Aloe Vera For Skin Whitening
Shea butter contains the vitamins A and E that keeps the skin nourished, supple, and radiant. These ingredients also help prevent premature wrinkles as well as facial lines. Plus, the vitamin F and non-saponifiable matter in this butter are important ingredients for keeping the elasticity of the skin. How to use Shea butter and aloe vera for skin whitening? Follow these steps below:
- At first, mix the aloe vera gel and Shea butter well to make a paste and next apply over the skin.
- Allow it to rest for around 15 – 20 minutes and finally, rinse it off by using water.
- You can also add 1 tsp of olive oil to this mixture and do the same process.
- Follow this process twice or thrice weekly.
8. Aloe Vera And Gram Flour
A combination of aloe vera and gram flour helps fight the damage caused due to the sun. This combination also replenishes moisture content in the skin cells. Here’s the method:
- Make a fine paste by combining aloe vera gel with gram flour. Then, apply this paste over your skin.
- Using water rinse it off after 15 – 20 minutes.
- You should repeat this method once a week.
9. Aloe Vera With Orange Lentil And Tomato
Orange lentil helps in clearing excess oil while aloe vera hydrates your skin. Tomato comes with natural bleaching properties that are great for skin lightening. Further, it is rich in vitamin C that helps brighten skin. Moreover, the high acidic content housed in tomatoes helps to cure rashes and acne. Let’s see the recipe:
- The first step is to soak orange lentil overnight and in the morning, blend it well to create a fine paste. You can also buy orange lentil powder.
- Then, cut an aloe vera leaf to extract its gel. Now grate out the pulp from half a tomato.
- After this, mix orange lentil, tomato pulp and aloe vera gel together.
- Now apply this paste on your skin for around 10-15 minutes.
- At last, rinse with cold water.
- Follow this method 2 – 3 times one week.
10. Cucumber And Aloe Vera For Skin Whitening
Cucumbers contain many powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidants agents that are very good for the skin. These elements make cucumber become a good natural ingredient that softens, soothes, hydrates, cleanses, and decreases swelling. Also, it works to brighten and lighten your skin. Besides, natural bleaching properties found in cucumber lighten your skin. Here are some methods:
- All you need to do is mix the aloe vera gel, cucumber juice or paste and yogurt. Next, stir well. Now apply this mixture over your skin.
- Rinse it off by using cold water after half an hour.
- Follow this procedure 2 – 3 times one week.
- The first step is to grind 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel, some cucumber, cottage cheese dates as well as lemon juice to create a fine paste. Then, refrigerate it for about 15 minutes.
- Now apply the mixture over your skin with a cotton ball.
- Finally, rinse off with water after 15 – 20 minutes.
- This method should be repeated once a week.
- At first, mash 1/4 each of a cucumber and avocado pulp. Later add 1 tsp each of green tea water and aloe vera gel.
- Stir well and now apply this paste over your skin. Wait for 20 minutes.
- After that, rinse it off by using water.
- This method should be done 2 – 3 times a week.
11. Aloe Vera With Neem
The vitamin C housed in neem helps in removing skin problems like pigmentation, blackheads, aging and dullness, thus adding a youthful glow to the skin. Here is the recipe to use neem and aloe vera for skin whitening:
- The first step is to dry and grind leaves of neem. Next, mix 1 tbsp each of neem leaves powder, aloe vera gel and honey to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on the skin and wait for 15 minutes.
- At last, rinse off by using water and pat dry.
- Follow the process twice to thrice a week.
12. Aloe Vera With Cabbage
Cabbage is also rich in vitamin C that keeps your skin youthful and postpones the aging process. Moreover, it also makes your skin healthy and clear. Here’s the method:
- Add some water to grind cabbage. Next, mix 2 tbsp of cabbage paste and 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel.
- Use lukewarm water to wash the skin and now apply one thick coat of this mixture on the skin. Keep it on for 15 minutes.
- Lastly, wash with cold water.
- This process should be repeated thrice a week.
13. Aloe Vera With Apple
Apples are a powerful source of vitamin C that prevents premature aging by enhancing collagen synthesis. In addition, apple consists of copper that is needed to produce melanin. Melanin is one pigment that gives color to your skin. This combination will lighten up the skin and also provides a softness and glow to it. How to use aloe vera for skin whitening? Here are easy steps:
- The first step is to mix aloe vera gel and apple juice in equal quantities.
- Stir well and now apply one thin coat of this mixture over the skin.
- Keep it on for 15 minutes and after this, rinse it off by using water.
- Repeat this process thrice a week.
14. Sandalwood Powder And Aloe Vera For Skin Whitening
The skin tan caused due to sun exposure will be reduced by this method. In addition, it replenishes the skin cells. Here’s the method of using aloe vera for skin whitening:
- Make a fine paste by mixing aloe vera gel with sandalwood powder.
- Then, apply this paste over the skin and leave it to rest for 15 minutes.
- Finally, rinse it off by using water.
- Follow this process thrice a week for quicker results.
These methods of using aloe vera for skin whitening have been proven to lighten the skin with regular usage. If you want to read more our useful articles then visit our main Beauty page. If you have any questions, please share your thoughts with us in the comment box below.