Besides eating healthy and doing exercises, it is necessary to let yourself relax and indulge some delicious desserts once in a while. Desserts have been one of the most irreplaceable foods to many people all over the world for the irresistible sweetness and indefinite joy that they bring about. However, despite of the great interest in desserts, many people are still suffering from the craving at home while not being able to bake since they do not have the recipes in hands. If you are in the same situation, please keep reading. It is the love of desserts is the reason why we are providing you with this “Easy and good dessert recipes for parties” articles which includes several mouthwatering good dessert recipes that will surely make your parties even more fun.
Good Dessert Recipes – Great Ideas For Sweet Parties
1. Chocolate Mousse Box
The ingredients of this one of the best dessert recipes:
– 5 eggs.
– Canola oil spray.
– 155g of caster sugar.
– A third cup of self raising flour.
– 2 teaspoons of vanilla bean paste.
– 10 and a half tablespoons of Cocoa powder.
– Half a teaspoon of baking powder.
– 50g of butter.
– 150g of 70% chopped cocoa dark chocolate.
For the mousse:
– 2 separated eggs.
– A third cup of sifted icing sugar mixture.
– 100g of 70% melted and cooled cocoa dark chocolate.
– 300ml of double cream.
– 2 tablespoons of Frangelico liqueur.
– Heat the oven to 180C degrees. Spray some oil onto two Swiss roll pans. Line the pans using nonstick baking paper.
– Whisk the eggs along with vanilla and sugar in a small bowl using the electric beater. Keep doing so until you receive a thick and pale consistency. Combine the baking powder, cocoa powder and flour in a large bowl. After that, start to sift about one third of the flour mixture to the egg mixture. Fold the mixture using a big mental spoon until they combine. Repeat this step with the remaining flour mixture in 2 more batches. Evenly divide the mixture between the pans then keep the surfaces smooth. Bake for about 15 minutes until the cakes spring back when you touch them lightly. Set them aside on a wire rack and wait for them to completely cool.
– In the meantime, in order to make the mousse, you need to beat the icing sugar and egg yolks in a small bowl with the electric beater until you receive a thick and pale consistency. Then beat in the Frangelico and chocolate. In a bowl, start whisking the cream until you can see soft peaks. Then gently fold it into the chocolate mixture using a big metal spoon. Find a clean and dry bowl and start beating the egg whites with the electric beater until you can see the soft peaks. After that, pour one third of the egg whites and fold it into the chocolate mixture. Repeat this step with the rest of the egg whites in 2 more batches. Use a plastic wrap to cover the surface.
– Spray oil onto a loaf pan then use a plastic wrap to line it. After that, place the cakes on a nonstick baking paper sheet. Then peel of the top sheets. Start lining the sides and base of the loaf pan with cakes, remember to cut in order to fit. Reserve the remaining cake and cut two rectangles from it.
– Use half of the prepared mousse and spread it over the cake base and make the surface smooth. Place a rectangle cake on the top and gently press it down. Then use the rest of the mousse then make the surface smooth. Place the rest of the rectangle cakes on top then gently press them down. Use a plastic wrap the wrap then refrigerate it for about 5 hours or overnight for it to set.
– Stir the melted butter and chocolate in a sauce pan over low heat then wait until the chocolate is melted and you receive a smooth consistency. Place the cake on a plate and pour the chocolate sauce over it.
Among good dessert recipes, let try making Tiramisu with the ingredients of this:
– Half a cup of marsala.
– 2 cups of strong black coffee.
– 3 separated eggs.
– A third cup of caster sugar.
– 300ml of cream, thickened and lightly whipped.
– 250g of mascarpone.
– 1 big packet of sponge fingers.
– Pour Marsala and coffee into a fish then set it aside.
– Beat sugar and egg yolks in a big bowl using an electric beater until you receive a thick and pale consistency. After that, start adding the whipped cream and mascarpone then mix them gently until they combine.
– In a large bowl, use an electric beater to beat the egg whites until you can see the soft peaks. With a big metal spoon, gently fold the egg whites into the mascarpone mixture.
– After that, start dipping the biscuits into the coffee mixture. Then use them to cover a ceramic dish’s base. Use one third of the mascarpone mixture to coat the biscuits. Create 2 layers of this then end with the cream. Use a plastic wrap to cover and put it in the fridge for over 2 hours. After that, use the cocoa powder to dust on the cake and serve.
Variations: You can substitute marsala with orange juice.
3. Mini Banoffee Pies
The ingredients of this good dessert recipe:
– 120g of melted butter.
– 225g of digestive biscuits.
– 395g tin Nestle Carnation caramel.
– 3 ripe and finely sliced bananas.
– 300ml pot double cream.
– Chocolate shavings.
– Banana chips.
– Put the biscuits in a blender then start it until you receive fine crumbs. Add in the melted butter then start the blender again until they combine.
– Evenly spread the mixture in 8 separated fluted and loose bottomed tart tins. After that, use the same tart tin but bigger than above (about 20cm) to make one big Banoffee. Try to firmly press the mixture down by using the back of a teaspoon then put it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
– Evenly spread the caramel on the tarts’ base. On top of it, create a layer of bananas.
– Whisk the cream until you can see soft peaks then dollop it on the tarts in order to have a pillowy effect.
– Get the tarts out of the tins. Put a banana chip on the center of each tart then place some chocolate shavings on top.
4. Salted Caramel Choc Pots
The ingredients of these good dessert recipes:
– 4 tablespoons of canned caramel.
– Half a teaspoon of sea salt and an extra amount.
– 85g of each dark chocolate and milk. Break the chocolate into square pieces.
– 2 long, thin and plain grissini.
– 100ml of double cream, at room temperature.
– 2 tablespoons of demerarar sugar.
– 50ml of milk.
– Combine salt with the caramel then divide the mixture and pour it into 2 small glasses. Set it aside to let it chill.
– Place a glass bowl in a pan poured with simmering water. Put the chocolate squares into the bowl and let them melt. Shorten the grissini then dip each of its end into the melted chocolate in order to cover. Put the grissini on a wire rack for the chocolate to cool down a little. After that, coat the ends, which were covered with chocolate, with sugar. Line an airtight container with baking parchment then put the grissini in there. Set them aside to let them set.
– Stir the milk and double cream in the rest of the melted chocolate until you receive a smooth consistency. After that, scrape the mixture into a jug. Start to pour it around the edges then on top of the caramel. Set the pot aside to let it chill for over 2 hours or up to a day.
– In order to serve, sprinkle a small amount of sea salt on the pots, then add the grissini what was coated with chocolate and coat and top of them.
That is it, you have just reached the end of this articles. We hope that we have successfully provided you with easy and good dessert recipes for parties that you were searching for in order to create a diverse menu and a happy family.
If this article of easy and good dessert recipes for parties has satisfied you with its content, please tell us what is on your mind by leaving a comment down the section below. However, in case you are still confused about the content and you have some questions related to this article, please do not hesitate to contact us any time you need.