Nowadays, hair loss is a typical problem of women. How to make your hair thicker? The reasons of hair loss are listed as pollution, allergies, stress, hormonal imbalances. Many people used a lot of expensive medicines to cure but the result in only zero number. Hohat there are many natural ways to help you get thicker hair. As follows, VKool.com will show the list of 6 best natural hair growth tips for women to improve the condition of hair fall.
List Of 6 Best Natural Hair Growth Tips For Women To Choose From
1. Healthy Eating
What you eat or drink has an effective on your hair. You should eat all foods as fresh fruits, vegetables that are good for your hair. Therefore, your diet is very important to your hair loss.
Learn more: Promoting Healthy Eating Habits At Work & Home
2. Brushing The Hair
Brushing the hair also helps to stimulate the flood flow. It is the simple ways to reduce hair fall.
3. Use Moisturizing Products
Using suitable product is an essential way to recover your hair. You should use the shampoos and conditioner to formulate for damaged hair. Olive oil is one of smart choice.
4. Avoid Stress
As you know, stress is one of factors causing hair loss. Hence, you should stay casual and try to avoid stress.
You can use hair growth vitamin supplements including vitamin A, C, H and copper, zinc to help longer and thicker hair.
6. Make Some Recipes For Hair Growth
A part of above tips, you should use more following recipes:
Egg is not only good for your skin but also your hair. Protein in eggs is essential to excite hair growth. You can use eggs as bellows:
- The first way is to take one or two eggs. Then, apply the egg on wet hair and keep it about 30 minutes. Wash your hair with lukewarm water and shampoo. You should use this protein treatment once or twice a week to bring the best results.
- Another way is to mix together one egg yolk, one tablespoon of a hair oil of your choice and two tablespoons of water. Use this mixture to massage your scalp thoroughly. Follow this remedy once a week to enjoy thicker hair.
b. Olive Oil
As you see, Olive oil has many values. In number list of best tips for treating hair loss, you should add olive oil. Using olive oil will help strengthen and soften your hair.
- Massage your hair and scalp with warm olive oil and keep it about 30 to 45 minutes and wash your hair. You can also leave the oil on your hair overnight and then shampoo your hair the next morning.
- Another option is to mix olive oil with some honey and apply the mixture on your hair. Leave it on for at least a half hour and then wash your hair.
- You can use one of these once or twice a week.
Avocado is beneficial to your hair loss because the vitamin E in it contributes to the hair growth for women. To use this tip, you can choose one of following options.
- The first is to make a mixture of one mashed avocado, one mashed banana and one tablespoon of olive oil. And then, massage it on your scalp and leave the mixture on your hair for about 30 minutes. Finally, rinse it out and shampoo your hair.
- Or, you can also make a hydrating hair mask by mixing two tablespoons of wheat germ oil with half of a ripe mashed avocado. Apply this hair mask on freshly shampooed hair and sit for at least 15-20 minutes. At last, shampoo your hair clearly. You should remember to use this tip once a week.
Learn more: 10 Quick And Easy Avocado Recipes
d. Fenugreek Seeds
Certainly, it is the first time; you have heard the name of this grass. Fenugreek seeds can also be used to treat hair loss and help you enjoy better hair growth.
- Firstly, you soak two to three tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water for eight to ten hours. Grind the soaked seeds to make a fine paste. You can also add two teaspoons of coconut milk in it. Apply the paste on your hair and scalp and allow it to sit for about 30 minutes before washing your hair with lukewarm water.
- Another option is to use the water that the fenugreek seeds soaked in overnight as a hair rinse. This will help you get rid of dandruff and reduce hair fall.
- Use it once or twice a week.
e. Indian Gooseberry
Indian Gooseberry containing antioxidant, antibacterial and anti- inflammatory can help a lot in preventing hair loss and encouraging hair growth better. Use this tips as bellows.
- Mix one tablespoon of Indian gooseberry or amla powder in two tablespoons of coconut oil and heat until boiling. Strain the oil and massage it onto your scalp before going to bed. The next morning, shampoo your hair as usual. Do this on a weekly basis.
- Another option is to mix one-quarter cup of warm water in one-half cup of Indian gooseberry powder and let it sit for about 10 minutes. Apply the paste on your hair and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes before washing it off. Carry out this remedy every few weeks.
- You can also take the Indian gooseberry fruit and add it as a dietary supplement for healthy hair.
f. Castor Oil
Castor oil is also one of simplest manners to own thicker hair naturally. Castor oil holding high vitamin E and fatty acids help a lot in promoting hair growth. It is easy to use.
- Heat a mixture of equal parts of castor oil and coconut oil. Simply using castor oil will also work but it tends to be too thick.
- Apply it on your head and scalp and massage in circular motions.
- Comb your hair to distribute the oil throughout your hair and remove tangles.
- Cover your hair with a towel moistened with warm water.
- Leave it on for at least one hour and then shampoo your hair as usual.
- Follow this remedy once a week.
g. Aloe Vera
For women, they usually use aloe vera to care for their skin. Besides, Aloe Vera is a natural remedy to enjoy thicker hair due to its moisturizing quality. You can mix two teaspoons of coconut milk in fresh aloe vera gel and apply it to your scalp. Leave it on for about 30 minutes before rinsing it off and shampooing your hair. Repeat once or twice a week.
h. Onion Juice
Onion juice is also one of hair growth tips for women because of its high sulfur content. You can extract the juice of one onion by grating it and then strain it. Apply the juice directly onto the scalp. Keep it on for about 30 minutes, and then rinse it off and shampoo your hair. Follow this remedy two or three times a week.
i. Licorice Root
Licorice root is on the list of hair growth tips for women. Licorice root is effective for hair loss, dandruff. This remedy is very simple to practice. Simply, you can add one tablespoon of licorice root to one cup milk with a quarter teaspoon saffron, then mix it well.
Beetroot juice keeps protein, calcium and vitamin B and C which are essential for hair growth. You should add fresh beetroot juice in your diet.
l. Coconut Milk
Coconut milk is very good for women especially pregnancy. Furthermore, coconut milk contains high protein that effects in preventing hair loss. Coconut milks will provide quick results when you apply to the hair.
m. Chinese Hibiscus
The Chinese hibiscus flower is also effective choice to treat hair fall. To use this tip:
- Add 10 Chinese Hibiscus flowers to two cups of coconut oil.
- Heat the solution until charred. Strain it to collect the oil.
- Apply the oil on your hair before going to bed. Wash your hair in the morning.
- Repeat this a few times a week.
In fact, those are the simple tips which you should follow to make your hair regrowth. You should try some of hair growth tips for women aimed to solve the problem of hair fall. After reading the list of 6 best hair growth tips for women naturally, hope that this writing is helpful for people who usually meet trouble of hair loss. If you have any question or comment, please leave below, I will respond as soon as possible. To get more information concerned with hair, please visit our Hair Care page.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Simple ways to prevent blood clots naturally
- Top great vegetarian recipes for dinner
- How to get rid of crow’s-feet naturally at home – 9 remedies
- 15 inner thigh exercises at home for men and women
- How to get rid of cellulite naturally & fast at home
- 20 Benefits Of Mustard Oil For Health, Hair & Skin
- 20 natural home remedies for sinus infection pain in adults & children
- Secrets to growing black hair long review – Donna Hanover’s book