Are you scared when you are looking into the mirror and see your swollen eye bags? Are you sick of people reminding you about those ugly eye bags and how tired you look like? If your answer is “yes”, then this article is what you need to keep your head in as you will find some wonderful home treatments for those under eye bags and your puffy eyes. This article will tell you about how quickly you can fix your issue with simple methods, and how you can diminish the eye bags within a short time. These home treatments will help you when you are in a hurry to go out or for an unplanned party thrown by your friend. I will also give you some permanent solutions that can help you get rid of puffy eyes and make your ugly eye bags vanish once and for all. Nevertheless, these home treatments do take time to show their noticeable effectiveness, and after that, you need to be always patient as you are up to a challenging mission!
Best Home Remedies For Eye Bags – Most Effective Natural Treatments:
Eye bag is among the most common concerns of beauty among women. Therefore, in the article today, I would like to introduce to you some effective ways and the best home remedies for eye bags, including:
This is the first one on the list of best natural home remedies for eye bags that I would like to reveal in this entire article and want you and my other readers to learn and apply as soon as possible.
Depriving yourself of sleep will actually make you get ugly eye bags. Thus, you will need to get enough seven to eight hours sleeping as the demand of your own body. In addition, you should watch for the sleeping position of your own. Do not sleep on your tummy. It will be good for you to sleep on back so that the fluids will not be able to build up under your eyes due to gravity. Sleeping on a side can also make your eyes puffy in the morning. Always remember to keep the head lifted when you sleep so that the fluid also does not build up due to gravity pull under your eyes.
Read more: How To Strengthen Your EyesSleep not only is important for your health but also partly decide how your eyes look, so try to fix… Click To Tweet
This is also one of the most effective and healthy natural home remedies for eye bags that people who want to improve eye health and appearance e should consider making use as soon as possible. When your body retains water, it will result in swelling eyes and bags under eyes will be built up as well. Therefore, you need to keep your body hydrated by drinking a lot of water every day. When the body gets deprived of water, it will start a defense that is the water accumulation. When you drink plenty of water, it will release water automatically, resulting in puffy eyes reduction.
Read more: How To Reduce Eyes Strain
Another out of the list of best home remedies for eye bags that you should apply is to make use of the salt water treatment.
While adding a lot of salt into daily meals and consuming them can lead to the appearance of the eye bag issue, applying a warm compress dipping in salty water can help to relieve the ugly eye bags. Here are some simple steps you will need to follow if you want to make use of this home treatment:
- Prepare a bowl and add some warm water into it. Make sure that the water is not hot but just warm enough to apply onto your skin.
- Add 1/2 tsp. of salt in the prepared warm water and stir well.
- Prepare 2 cotton balls and soak those balls in your warm salt water.
- Keep your eyes closed and place the cotton balls over eyes.
- Allow the balls to stay there until they get cool.
- Soak the cotton balls again in warm water and put them onto your eyes.
- Do this again for at least twenty five to thirty minutes.
- You will see your puffy eyes reduced after this remedy.
Read more: List Of Natural Ways To Improve Eyesight
This is perhaps one of the simplest home remedies for eye bags that I want to expose in this article. Eye puffiness is triggered by the buildup of excess fluids that get trapped under and around the eyes. When giving your eye’s surrounding areas a gentle massage, you are helping to displace the trapped fluids and make them go away from the skin areas under your eyes. Here are exact steps you will need to follow to give your eyes a right massage:
- Keep your eyes closed and lightly press the ring finger under each of the eyes. You can start with the right one.
- Move the ring finger in arc shape from your right eye’ inside corner towards outside.
- Make ten to fifteen rounds. Remember to do it gently as eye is a very sensitive organ of the body.
- Do the massaging movements again for the left eye.
Make eye massage your daily habit in every morning before waking up and getting out of the bed.
This extremely popular vegetable that is well known and widely used all over the world contains an anti-inflammatory starch that makes it one of the best natural home remedies for eye bags you can ever find out there. You can use potato to diminish your puffy eyes in these 3 common ways:
- Peel and finely grate 2 potatoes. You can even grind the potatoes after cutting them in smaller pieces to create a consistent paste. Take 2 clean cloths and put the potato paste or pulp in the clothes to make a poultice. Keep the eyes closed and put the potato poultice onto your eye areas. Allow them to stay there for about fifteen minutes after removing them and washing your eye skin off with cold water.
- Peel and grate 2 potatoes and get potato juice by squeezing them. Dip 2 cotton balls into the potato juice and apply them onto your eyes for about twenty to twenty five minutes. Remove the cotton balls and rinse your skin eyes off using cold water.
- Cut 1 potato into round slices and place 2 of them onto both of the two eyes. Allow them to stay within about fifteen to twenty minutes and use cold water to rinse it off.
Read more: Best Home Remedies For Burning Eyes
This is the next one out of the list of best home remedies for eye bags that I would like to reveal in this entire article. Egg white is actually a food material that is very good for health, and it is also good for your eye puffiness issue. When the skin areas under your eyes are swelling, they will be loosened up, making your eye bags look much larger than what they are. This home treatment is very simple and it will help to tighten your eye skin areas. Here are some simple steps people will need to follow exactly to get reduced eye bags with the support of egg white:
- Get 1 egg and separate the white portion of the egg in a bowl.
- Whisk the egg white until it becomes stiff.
- Use your finger or use a brush and use the stiff egg white to apply onto your eyes surrounding areas.
- Allow it to stay within about fifteen to twenty minutes until it turns dried.
- Rinse your facial skin off using cold water.
This remedy will make the area around your eyes tighter right away so your eye puffiness will be also lesser.
Read more: Best Eyes Care Tips to learn about the revolutionary collection of the best tips to take care of your eyes right at home!
Using a bag (tea bag) for dealing with another bag (eye bag)? That might sound funny; but in fact, this is also a good home remedy for eye bags that is very useful for those who are in a hurry situation. Here is what people will need to do:
- Prepare one cup of ice cold water.
- Dip 2 tea bags in the cold water and take them out.
- Squeeze them carefully.
- Lie down on your back and keep eyes closed.
- Put the 2 chilled tea bags onto your eyes. You can use green tea, chamomile or black tea bags for the same effects. The caffeine contained in teas will help effectively in constricting your blood vessels to relieve swelling around your eyes while herbal teas contain anti-irritants that can help in reducing eye inflammation and redness.
- Allow the tea bags stay on your eyes until they are in normal temperature.
- Dip the tea bags in the cold water again and repeat the process.
- Apply this method for as long as you can but not exceeding 30 minutes.
Your eyes will get rejuvenated and relaxed, and your ugly eye bags will get reduced well thanks to the powerful anti-inflammatory properties of the teas.
This is also another out of the best natural home remedies for eye bags that I want to show you and want you learn and practice exactly step by step at home to get best result.
A teaspoon is not only useful for you when you eat foods or measure spices while cooking (or writing a recipe) but it is also an extremely useful and quick home treatment that can help in diminishing or even eliminating your eye bags, even if temporarily. You just need to make the spoons cool or cold, keep your eyes closed, and put the cold spoons with curved side down onto the puffy eye bags. There are several ways you can do with this too. Nevertheless, there are 2 most effective ways you can try:
- Put some ice cubes in a water bowl and put four spoons in it. Take out 2 spoons when they are cold enough to make use. Put the cold spoons onto your eyes when they are closed. When the spoons get normal temperature, place them in cold water once again and take out the other 2 spoons. Then, you will need to put these 2 cold spoons right onto your puffy eye bags. When these spoons get normal temperature, take them off. Repeat the method until you see the improvement you want.
- Alternatively, you just need to place six to eight spoons in the fridge and when they become very cold, take them out. Place 2 spoons onto your closed eyes. When the spoons get warm, you can use other 2 cold spoons, and so on.
This is considered as one of the most effective natural home remedies for eye bags that I would like to introduce to you and want you to make use for good.
This is actually the last but certainly not least one of the best and most effective natural home remedies for eye bags that I would like to reveal in this entire article and want you and my other readers to learn and practice as soon as possible for good!
Sometimes, you just need to make use of a splash of cold water applying onto your facial skin and your eyes, and that is enough! Most of the times, the puffiness under eyes is resulted from faulty fluid circulation within the face. A cold water splash will help in constricting the blood vessels and starting the fluid circulation, thereby it will help to reduce swelling within no time. To make the water really cold, you can even add some ice in the water and make use. Nevertheless, beware! Do not apply this extremely cold water to the surrounding eye skin area more than 2 seconds.
Apart from the list of the best home remedies for eye bags, there are also many things and tips that will help you get healthy eyes mentioned in this article so that you need follow these recommends in order to get rid of ugly puffy eyes and improve your eye health as well. In addition, Vkool.com will introduce to you the article that will reveal some other solutions for eye bags, also known as puffy eyes. Top 13 Best Tips On How To Get Rid Of Puffy Eyes is a revolutionary article that reveals some of the best home treatments that help people deal with the puffy eye issue within a very short time period without the need for any type of drugs, pills, or medications. The tips, tricks, and natural therapies contained in this article are actually very easy to apply at home as well and safe for people at all ages with all cases of the disease so people should not concern about this! In fact, after following the home remedies exactly steps by steps as instructed, you will get quick results without facing any harmful side effects after all!
The article today covers 9 best home remedies for eye bags that help you reduce the symptoms of eye puffiness and improve eye health in general. The article comes with the purpose of providing readers with useful knowledge and information but do not tend to encourage people to make use of any medical intervention. Therefore, this article just contains some natural treatment tips and tricks that are harmless for your eyes in particular and your health in general. If you feel these natural home remedies for eye bags are useful not only for your case but also for other people you know who are looking for the best ways to get rid of eye bags fast, do not hesitate to share this article widely. If you have any question, feel free to leave your comments and feedback in the comment section below this article on the site Vkool.com, I will responds to you as soon as possible.
Related article about the best natural home remedies for eye bags, how to get healthy eyes, home remedies for eye related conditions: