In summer, most of women often use sunscreen to protect the skin from the burns that is caused by the sunlight. However, many chemical sunscreens have toxic ingredients that can have bad effect on the skin, even they can lead to skin cancer growth. Even healthy mineral sunscreens also have nanoparticles that are linked to cancer, accelerated skin aging. And the others contain omega-6-rich oils that may resist oxidation in your body. In summary, most of sunscreens have the negative effect on your skin. That is why you should make your own sunscreen in order to control the things impact on your skin.
How To Make Sunscreen Lotion Naturally At Home With Natural Ingredients
In fact, there are many natural ingredients have SPF that can protect your skin naturally such as almond oil with SPF 5, carrot seed oil with SPF 35-40, red raspberry seed oil SPF 25-50, coconut oil with SPF 4-6, shea butter with SPF 4-6. However, you should pay attention not to use citrus oils like lemon or orange or bergamont because they can lead to unpleasant skin reactions as well as reduce the sunscreen’s effectiveness. Here are some popular ways on how to make sunscreen at home that are very effective and safe for you:
1. Natural Sunscreen With Beeswax, Oils And Zinc Oxide:
- ¼ cup of coconut oil
- ¼ cup of beeswax
- ½ cup of olive oil (olive oil can be replaced by almond oil)
- 2 tablespoons of zinc oxide
- 1 teaspoon of carrot seed oil or red raspberry seed oil or vitamin E oil or shea butter or other natural extracts that you like
How to make:
How to make sunscreen lotion at home using natural ingredients is very simple. Firstly, you need to put all these ingredients in a large glass jar except zinc oxide and put a lid on the jar. On the other hand, you fill water in a medium saucepan and put the jar in the pan. You boil with medium heat. Hot water will make all the ingredients in the jar melt. Now you need to make it mixed well by shaking or stirring. After that, you add the zinc oxide in to the jar when this mixture melt completely and stir well in order to make sure that zinc oxide is incorporated well. In this step, you should pay attention not to inhale the zinc oxide. And then you need to keep it in a jar or tin as it cools. This mixture is used as a sunscreen. The best time to use is within about 6 months and should keep in a cool, dry place or fridge. If you want to get an excellent lotion for your body, you need to remove the zinc oxide.
2. Sunscreen With Your Favorite Lotion:
- Your favorite lotion that doesn’t contain citrus oils
- 2 tablespoons of nonano zinc oxide
How to make:
It is very easy to make sunscreen lotion using your favorite oxide. You only need to add 2 tablespoons of non-nano zinc oxide to your favorite lotion and mix well. And then, you can use it as a good sunscreen lotion.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Traditional South Asian beauty secrets – top 7 tips
- 7 natural home remedies for jock itch fast
- How to fix leather furniture and leather scratches – 7 tips
- Cold weather gloves for women and men – top 11 tips revealed!
- 32 Tips On How To Get Younger Looking Hands Overnight Naturally
- How to choose handbags for women – 11 great ideas for you!
- Best natural hair restoration for women: 10 effective solutions
- Cycling review – does this cycling training course work?