In the society nowadays, body hair in general, and facial hair in particular, have become increasingly unwelcome. These ugly hairs can disturb the women beauty. It is very curious to remove these hairs. However, in fact, there are various tips to remove body hair naturally and painlessly at home that you should make use of to deal with this problem.
We love the hair lying on our heads, but we do not love it just about everywhere else. This is unlike body image issues and we cannot get it better with age. You should not worry because although hair is still growing in all the usual unwanted areas on your body, but we can totally prevent or treat it effectively and naturally. Therefore, today I would like to show you top 28 useful tips on how to remove body hair naturally without leaving skin tags and scars and you will never want to miss this out, trust me! Keep reading the article from VKool.com to discover how to remove body hair fast and safely.
How To Remove Body Hair Naturally At Home – 28 Best Tips
Unwanted hair is so inconvenient to everyone, especially it affects to your beauty and confidence in life and work. Actually, there are many creams or cosmetic products presented for hair removal but you should try natural ingredients first. Some of them might work for your problems and here are top 28 tips on how to remove body hair effectively at home:
3. Egg Mask
12. Massage With Oil
17. Pumice Gems
21. Chickpea Flour
“Sugar not only is used in cooking, it also is a great ingredient in skin care treatments” Are you wondering how to remove body hair at home? Let try to use sugar, which can be mixed with many ingredients like cane juice, lemon juice, honey, water, etc and it is also good when combining with molasses to make a perfect paste for body hair removal. Molasses include magnesium component that can balance your hormones and it is really effective in relieving unwanted hair from your body. You can use paste from corn syrup with sugar or molasses with sugar to remove hair from hands and legs. Here is the method:
- Now, you need to prepare a vessel, a cloth, lemon juice, corn syrup or molasses, and a cup of sugar.
- Next, you microwave vessel and put sugar to it.
- Add molasses and microwave the mixture for 3 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, stir well and microwave the mixture again.
- Let it cool naturally and apply the warm paste on legs, hands to get rid of unwanted hair.
Another tip on how to remove body hair is to use alum rose water, which is commonly by women in Pakistan and India. This is an available ingredient in the market and you totally can get it to make a good paste for hair elimination.
- You get a cotton ball, some drops of sesame oil or olive oil, some tablespoons of rose water, and ½ teaspoon of alum powder.
- Now, you mix alum powder with rose water in a bowl.
- Use a spoon to dissolve the mixture.
- Dip a cotton ball in the mixture to apply on the affected region.
- Let it dry completely and apply the combination again.
- Repeat treatment for an hour.
- It is better to have the process from 15-20 minutes if your skin is sensitive.
- Wash your skin and moisturize skin with olive oil or sesame oil.
- Do this method three times each week within some weeks to get rid of body hair.
The egg is a nutritious food for health and it is also a great ingredient to care for hair and skin including hair removal. Here is the instruction your might try to follow at home:
- The ingredients of the mask include a tablespoon of sugar, an egg, ½ tablespoon of corn flour, and a bowl.
- Break an egg and break the egg white in a bowl.
- Add sugar, corn flour, and stir all the ingredients well as a smooth paste.
- Apply the mixture on face for 20-25 minutes.
- Let it dry naturally before rinsing off with water.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times each week for succeeds.
How to remove body hair effectually at home? Continue reading to find out more tips and trick on it.
Banana and oatmeal are natural ingredients that are usually used in skin care. The combination will help you exfoliate, soften your skin. Let do it right now:
- Mash a ripe banana and add some teaspoons of oatmeal. Mix them well.
- Apply this paste on unwanted hair region on the body for 15-20 minutes before rinsing off with water.
- You should do this remedy twice per week to get the best result.
- You might apply this paste on face, hands, legs, and entire body.
How to remove body hair is a big question with many people, who tried a lot of treatments but get failed with them. As the result, natural ways in this writing might work for you.
Read more: Some Healthy Recipes With Banana
Thanaka is a tree in Myanmar and people use its bark to make cosmetic products. It is yellowish and you will have a perfect mask when combining it with safflower for hair removal on body and face. The mixture will soften and cleanse your skin very well. Here is the method how to remove body hair naturally:
- Put thanaka powder in a bowl (depending on areas you want to remove hair, you can adjust the amount of thanaka powder), add some safflower oil on the powder, mix them well.
- Apply the mixture on affected areas and leave it overnight.
- Wash off with fresh water in the next morning.
- You can do this method each day in 2-3 months to get effectiveness.
If you want to get how to remove body hair and get a better skin look, you should try to use this remedy. The method is:
- Get some medium sized onions and crush them with 10 basil leaves.
- Apply the paste on the affected area.
- Leave it for 20-25 minutes before washing off with water.
- You can do this method 3-4 times each week in two months to get rid of hair on your body.
It is inconvenient when you get unwanted hair on legs, hands. It affects your beauty and your confidence in life. White pepper and camphor are very helpful in healing burn on the skin and they are really appropriate for sensitive skin. Here is the direction how to remove body hair using natural ingredients.
- You get almond oil, some tablespoons of camphor, and some tablespoons of white pepper.
- Mix camphor with ground white pepper.
- Add some drops of almond oil into the mixture.
- Apply the paste on legs for 10-15 minutes before washing off with water.
- Do this method to cancel unwanted hair removal.
Indian nettle is a famous herb in the country and it includes healing, hypnotic, anti-parasitic, emetic, anthelmintic, anti-microbial, and anodyne properties. This is a wonderful herb to heal rheumatism, wounds, sores, pneumonia, asthma, etc. Combining it with turmeric is a great way on how to remove body hair.
- Get neem leaves or Indian nettle to crush finely.
- Add some turmeric powder in the mixture, mix them well.
- Add some drops water and apply the paste on affected regions for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off with water.
- You can do this treatment regularly to have effective body hair removal.
Learn more: discover more about benefits of turmeric
Another good exfoliant for skin is green gram flour. While rose water can cleanse your skin and both of these ingredients will cancel dirt, unwanted hair, acne, and improve rough or acne prone skin. Now, you should follow this method:
- The ingredients contain a tablespoon of lemon juice, some tablespoons of rose water, some tablespoons of green gram flour, and a small bowl.
- Mix green gram flour and rose water in a bowl.
- Add lemon juice, stir well, and apply the paste on the skin.
- Leave it for 20-25 minutes before rinsing off with water.
- You can do this method 3-4 times each week.
Lentil is an excellent item that can remove unwanted hair from face and from other parts of the body. This remedy is very simple to do and it will soften, smoothen, and cleanse your skin dramatically. The solution how to remove body hair is:
- You need to prepare a grinder, milk, honey, and a cup of red lentils.
- Firstly, you grind lentils and sieve the powder.
- Take some tablespoons of the powder and add milk, honey to make a smooth paste.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes and you can store the remaining part of lentil powder in a container for later use.
- Then, you apply the mixture on face and leave it for 20-25 minutes.
- Whenever it is dry, you scrub on face gently and wash off with fresh water.
- You can do this method 3-4 times each week.
- You can do once per week if your skin is dry.
- You also can add dried orange peel powder, potato juice, sandalwood powder, or rose water to brighten skin tone and remove facial hair excellently.
If testosterone, which are hormones in man, and androgens increase in your body, your estrogen will decrease accordingly. This problem will imbalance your hormones and stimulate hair grow in places that you do not desire. If you get more foods that are high in phytoestrogens, you will revise the issue and help get rid of hair on your body. Phytoestrogen is the same as estrogen hormone and you can add phytoestrogen-rich foods in your diet every day. Some phytoestrogen-rich foods are Brahmi herb, alfalfa, soy milk, tofu, fennel herbs, fennel seeds, flax seeds, licorice, etc.
I bet that you never want unwanted hair to grow on undesired places such as the face, legs, and hands. They are very uncomfortable whenever wearing clothes. One of the best tips on how to remove body hair is to massage with oil. Oil massage not only helps you remove body hair effectively, but it also helps you relax after working day. The solution is very simple; you can warm some oils such as castor oil, mustard oil to massage affected areas to get rid of hair naturally.
Deficiency of minerals in your body will result in risks and problems of getting unwanted hairs and using blackstrap molasses, which is good in iron and minerals, is one of the simplest ways on how to remove body hair and stop hair growth permanently. The method is to:
- Eat some teaspoons of blackstrap molasses every day to eliminate of unwanted hair.
- If you are getting iron supplements or diabetes, you should consult your doctor.
Related articles on skin treatments:
You just need to stroke sandpaper on your skin where unwanted hair exists; to some extent, it may be distressing and it does not eliminate very much hair. It might burn hypersensitive areas but is an excellent exfoliater. You should not use this ingredient to remove unwanted hair on face and you should never make use of hard kind of sand paper because it can harm and rub your skin. You should also use pumice rock to get rid of body hair.
You should also drink a lot of super healthy juices taken from fresh fruits and veggies because they will help to nurture your skin and moisturize it after being hair shaved.
This is a home-made waxing product that is very simple to make and apply. You just need to mix honey, lemon, and sugar with the proportion of 30: 10: 60. You should microwave the paste on high temperature until it turns into a gel like consistency. You should let the gel cool to some extent so that you can apply this on your feet and hands. However, this can result in burns on your skin. You should apply a thin layer of this paste on a concrete skin area. Then, you will need to use a rough cloth pull of the hair in the contrast direction of hair growth. After that, you need to clean the skin surface, moisturize it, and achieve a glowing and smooth skin.
Sometimes human hormones are the leading cause of unwanted, excess hair growth. The main reason for this can be the excess amount of testosterone, generally in women. You should make use of spearmint tea to reduce the testosterone level inside your body, which can naturally increase unwanted hair growth. You should drink a cup of spearmint herbal tea every day in each morning to achieve desirable results.
Pumice gems include crystals, such as substance, that could be used to scrub the area where there is excessive hair growth. You should use it as soon as you apply soap and water or a lot of other lubricants on your body before using it. However, it can also form red spots and rashes on your skin. You should use pumice gems frequently before bathing to reduce unwanted hair growth completely on your body.
In fact, this approach is very popular in India amongst the youngsters who want to eliminate their unwanted hair, considering the fact that other methods are actually harsh upon their sensitive skin. You should make a paste using gram flour, turmeric powder, and curd and apply it gently on the areas where you want to remove excess hair and let it to dry within 30 minutes. Then, you need to damp the face and rub it slowly in the opposite direction of your body’s hair growth. After that, you need to rinse it with cold water. You should apply this paste once a week within about 4 months and you will definitely start to see the improvement.
Besides, you should know that hair in some “private” areas can cause terrible body odor. Thus, I recommend you learning simple ways to treat body odor.
Turmeric salt paste is popularly used in India in order to prohibit the growth of unwanted hair on children. To make this paste, mix fresh turmeric with sea salt then apply the mixture to legs. Leave it for 10 minutes, then rub away gently and rinse with water. Actually, this remedy may not help you get rid of all body and face hair, but the exfoliating action can help slow down the regrowth of hair, and turmeric works to soften and condition skin.
Papain is an active enzyme in papaya that capable of prohibiting the growth of hair and breaking down hair follicle. This fruit also makes fine hair less noticeable and exfoliate skin for an improved texture naturally. Especially, papaya is suitable for the sensitive skin. So, apply raw papaya on skin can help you get rid of unwanted hair longer naturally.
There are different ways to make raw papaya recipes for removing body hair. In this writing, I would like to introduce 2 ways to make hair removals with papaya.
- The first way:
Prepare 2 tablespoons of raw papaya paste, ½ tablespoon of turmeric powder. Make papaya paste by grinding papaya pieces (remove papaya peel before grinding). Next, mix the papaya paste with turmeric powder. Apply this paste on face for 15 minutes and wash off with warm water. Apply papaya-turmeric paste twice a week.
- The second way:
Prepare 1 tablespoon of papaya or ¼ tablespoon of papaya powder, ¼ tablespoon of turmeric powder, 1/4 tablespoon of flour, 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gels, 2 tablespoons of mustard oil and 2 drops of essential oil.
To start, combine all these ingredients above and mix them well to have a thick paste. Apply the paste to any body part you want to remove hair like face, arms, and legs. Leave it for 20 minutes and rub your skin in the opposite direction of body hair growth. Then, wash off your skin with water. Next, moisturize your skin with olive oil or any essential oil you have. Massage your skin with the oil. Repeat doing this therapy twice a week and continue each 3 months to see how to remove body hair effectively.
Chickpea flour has been used for slowing the growth of unwanted body hair for decades in India. To make this natural remedy for getting rid of body hair, prepare ½ bowl of chickpea flour, 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder, ½ bowl of milk and 1 teaspoon of fresh cream. Pour chickpea flour in a large-sized bowl, add milk, turmeric and fresh cream in the large bowl with chickpea flour. Mix all the ingredients well to have a smooth paste. Apply the paste on face or body parts in the right direction of hair growth. Then, leave the paste for 30 minutes. Rub the paste gently with your hand in the opposite of the direction of hair growth. Finally, wash off the skin with water.
Potato includes a natural bleaching property that lightens hair and it works with lentil paste to pull the hair off the skin. To start, prepare 1 bowl of peeled and crushed potato, 1 bowl of yellow lentil, 1 tablespoon of honey, 4 tablespoons of lemon juice, and 1 sieve to filter lemon juice. Firstly, soak yellow lentil overnight, ground this lentil to get the paste. Take potatoes and place them onto a sieve. Press with a spoon to extract the juice. Add this potato juice with honey, lemon juice, and lentil paste. Then mix them well. apply the paste on face and body parts you want to remove hair away.
Read on: Benefits Of Potato
You should use one fourth cup of lemon juice, one fourth cup of water and 2 cups of sugar to make this mixture. You will need to heat a pan and pour all of the ingredients that I just mentioned in it. You need to heat this over a low flame and keep stirring till it is totally melted.
Then, you will achieve a thick, brown paste which can be used once slightly cool. Before starting to wax, you should check it on your fingers for the temperature, as well as the consistency. Before applying this paste with a butter knife, you need to cool it by blowing air over it. Then you need to use any waxing strip, such as a clean cloth to pull it in the contrast direction of your hair growth. When everything is done, you can apply ice as well as astringent over your facial area to tighten your pores.
You will need to prepare a thick mixture of curd, besan, and haldi. Then, you need to apply the mixture on your skin and allow it to dry. After that, you need to gently rub off the mixture from your skin and rinse it with warm water.
In fact, if you have a lot of hair, you may have to suffer from skin itching. If so, you should learn useful home remedies to deal with itching skin.
Using lemon juice and water is also one of the simplest yet most useful tips on how to remove body hair naturally that people should make use of. With this easy method, you will be able to use facial mask created by squeezing 10 ml lemon juice into a cup of 150 ml water.
Then, you should add about 30 grams of Gram flour into the paste and thoroughly mix it. After that, you should apply this yellow paste onto the face. And wait within about 15 minutes before scrubbing your face in the direction of the hair growth to clear ugly hair on your face.
You should also not pick your skin after shaving hair because this can unintentionally scratch your skin. If you have this bad habit, you should learn useful ways to get rid of skin picking.
Another tip on how to remove body hair naturally that you should apply to slow down the hair growth on your face and to eliminate unwanted hair is simple make and apply weekly. You need to squeeze 10 ml lemon juice into 40 ml honey to create a special and soft mixture. Then, you need to take a cotton swab, rubbing the mixture in the grow direction of your facial hair. Then, you can wash off your face after 15 minutes applying this. You should repeat this habit at least twice a week for about a couple of weeks and then start using it every week to see the noticeable improvement in your own facial hair condition.
Personal hygiene is also very important if you are among hairy people as your hair grow very quickly. If so, you should keep your body clean with cleaners bought from stores or even special home-made soaps.
27. Sugar And Lemon Juice
You need to mix 10 ml of freshly squeezed lemon juice with 30 grams of sugar and pour into 150 ml of water. Then, you should mix it well and use it to apply on your face in the direction of your hair growth. You should leave it on within about 15 minutes. Then, you can wash off the paste with cold water and gently rub the facial region. The granular lemon and sugar mixture will work as a mild exfoliating agent that helps to remove your unwanted facial hair. In fact, lemon juice will work as a natural anti-septic and an astringent. You should repeat this habit at least once a week to see desirable improvement on how to remove body hair within a very short time.
Nowadays, many people want to discover secrets on how to remove body hair fast, so they choose hair shaving. However, sometimes shaving can be unsafe as it can leave scars if you are not careful with the razor. Thus, in this case, you may want to learn natural tips to get rid of scars resulting from careless shaving.
Another recipe for ‘sugaring’ that helps you painlessly is to boil 2 portions of lemon juice and 4 portion sugarcane juice in it. You should add corn flour and honey to it and apply the paste onto your face. Pull out hair in the same way.
All of these 28 tips on how to remove body hair naturally and painlessly at home are from a lot of people out there. I have studied them for a long time, and now, I am glad to share them with anyone who desires to find out how to get rid of unwanted hair growth.
If you feel these 28 tips on how to remove body hair naturally and painlessly at home I offer in this article are really useful for your current expectation, just feel free to leave all your comments/feedbacks at the end of this post. We appreciate your contribution and will respond all as soon as possible.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- How to make sunscreen lotion naturally at home – 6 ways
- 60 Healthiest Foods For Losing Weight
- 24 Best Tips How To Reduce Waist At Home
- 6 natural home remedies for razor burn & bumps
- How to reduce cellulite naturally at home – 6 tips
- How to remove age spots at home naturally – 8 tips
- The best mma exercises at home for men & women
- 25 Natural Home Remedies For Anal Itching You Should Know