Breakfast has what it takes to provide your body with energy as well as essential nutrients which are needed in order to achieve cognitive function and optical physical. Moreover, it can even increase your metabolism and boost energy levels. If you are looking for a way to burn calories and lose weight, it is always a good idea to have fat burning breakfast to speed up your process. It is important to know what you are eating for breakfast in order to control and support your weight loss efforts. If your current breakfast is boring, fattening or even nonexistent, keep reading this article below. In this article, you are going to discover a healthybodybuilding and fat burning breakfast diet & morning meal makeover as well that target your stubborn body fat, helping you achieve your goals as fast as possible.
Top Healthy Bodybuilding And Fat Burning Breakfast Diet Ideas
1. Breakfast And Weight Loss
Breakfast has an important role during your weight loss journey for some reasons. First, as you have been fasting since your last meal the previous day, having breakfast will break that period and boost your metabolism up high. Second, you will be able to avoid getting so hungry before lunch, when you eat unhealthy foods. The best fat burning breakfast is the one that contains a high number of satiating nutrients like fiber and protein, while still satisfying your overall calorie needs.
2. Porridge With Protein Boost
You should choose oatmeal instead of using sugary cereals, which are bad for your health. It is proven that you will be able to resist the temptation to eat more, lower cholesterol, blood pressure as well as your risk of getting diabetes by having oatmeal porridge because the appetite control hormones are increased by oats. Get some extra boost and provide more protein to your body by adding in a small amount of protein powder after the porridge has cooled down. You will have the chance to lower the hormone ghrelin levels, which makes you hungry a short time after eating, when you have a good breakfast that contains a sufficient amount of protein. You can either use casein, whey, soy or hemp protein powder.
Eggs can totally make a good fat burning breakfast thanks to their healthy fats, high protein content, mineral and vitamins. You can totally keep things simple by having either poached, boiled as well as scrambled eggs placed on a whole grain toast, whole grain muffin, or a simple omelet. According to many nutrition experts, avocado has the power of curbing sweet cravings. Therefore, it is a good idea to place slices of avocado on top of your toast or omelet. Moreover, you can even make this bodybuilding and fat burning breakfast diet even more effective by adding vegetables, such as peppers and spinach as they are high in volume and low in calorie.
4. Fruit And Yogurt
Yogurt usually contains a high amount of protein and a relatively low amount of carbohydrate so it is a good idea to have yogurt as your fat burning breakfast. You should opt for natural or plain Greek yogurt and avoid flavored yogurts and full fat yogurts since they usually have sugar and a great amount of fat. However, if yogurt is not your favorite food, opt for cottage cheese for a better option. You can make it more flavorful by mixing chopped walnuts, flaked coconut or toasted almonds as well as grated apple, chopped mango, dried fruit or mixed berries.
5. Egg Whites And Vegetables
Scrambled egg whites as well as an egg white omelet can totally create an ideal fat burning breakfast. Egg whites have what it takes because they contain approximately 100% protein and 0% saturated fat, sugar or carbohydrates. If you still want an extra protein boost, fat free cheese is the one that you are looking for. Additionally, you can also add vegetables like broccoli and spinach to your omelet since they are healthful and low in calorie. Moreover, spinach has been considered as the epitome of healthy food since there are only 14 calories contained in 2 cups of spinach. In case you have pasteurized liquid egg whites in your kitchen, adding them to a fruit smoothie is another great idea for a healthy fat burning breakfast diet.
Oatmeal is considered as one of the most wonderful bodybuilding & fat burning breakfasts. Unlike any other breakfast cereals that contain a ridiculously large amount of sugar, oatmeal does not have sugar in it. Moreover, they are even rich in fiber. The blood sugar will be controlled by the dietary fiber, so that you will be satisfied after eating and also feel fuller longer. It is recommended that you cook oatmeal in 2% milk. However, if you do not want milk fat in your breakfast, you can totally replace it with unsweetened soy milk or skim milk. If you want to add more flavors to your breakfast, it is a good idea to add fruits toppings such as banana slices, blueberries or raisins since they are low in calories.
Grapefruit has been known as one of the foods that closely link to weight loss. Despite the fact that grapefruit do not directly burn off your body fat, it is extremely useful in health as well as fat burning efforts. They contain a very low number of calories. For instance, there are only 40 calories contained in a medium grapefruit. Keep in mind that it is always better to choose a whole fruit rather than having juice since the fiber content is usually destroyed in juice and your body will absorb fruit sugar even more quickly.
8. Huevos Rancheros
This healthy bodybuilding & fat burning breakfast was inspired by Spanish dishes. There are a lot of vegetables and fresh herbs in this dish. You can even add hot pepper sauce if you want it to be more spicy.
– 30 minutes total.
– 4 servings.
– 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
– 15 ounces of pink beans, no salt, rinsed and drained.
– 4 sliced scallions.
– 1 small red bell pepper, divided into several thin strips.
– Half a cup of chicken broth, sodium reduced.
– 2 minced cloves of garlic.
– 4 eggs.
– 1 cup of avocado, sliced.
– 1 teaspoon of yogurt, plain Greek, fat free.
– 4 teaspoons of salsa.
– 8 toasted corn tortillas.
– Hot pepper sauce.
– Use a 10” nonstick skillet and heat it over medium high heat. Start to cook the cumin and keep stirring occasionally for half a minute or until you can smell the fragrant. After that, add scallions, beans, garlic, broth and bell pepper. Bring all of them to a boil and lower the temperature then wait until the mixture simmers. Wait until most of the broth is evaporated and the vegetables become tender. This takes about 8 minutes. Then use the back of a wooden spoon, make the beans lumpy by smashing them.
– Use the same spoon and create in the beans 4 indentations. After that, break one egg at a time into a small cup and start pouring them in each indentation. Cover them and cook until they are cooked through. This process takes about 8 minutes.
– Take each bean portionthat was topped with eggs on a plate. Decorate the dish with the avocado slices around the beans. Pour yogurt and salsa on top of the dish. You can either serve this with hot pepper sauce or tortillas.
9. Granola Parfait
If you are so busy that you do not have enough time to prepare a proper fat burning breakfast, this creamy and crunchy parfait can be there for you in less than 5 minutes. You can use either raspberries, bananas, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries or even peaches for it.
– 5 minutes total.
– 2 servings.
– 1 sliced banana.
– 1 cup of raspberries.
– 5.3 ounces of yogurt, plain Greek, fat free.
– One and a half cups of granola.
– Prepare 2 tall glasses and alternately layer the raspberries, banana, granola and yogurt then serve.
10. Peanut Butter And Banana Smoothie
Storing too many bananas in your kitchen and having no idea what to do with them? Do not toss them into the trash, use them to create a healthy bodybuilding & fat burning breakfast diet instead! This breakfast drink has a smooth texture thanks to the peanut butter.
– 5 minutes total.
– 1 serving.
– Half a cup of milk, fat free.
– Half a cup of yogurt, plain, fat free.
– 1 teaspoon of peanut butter, natural and unsalted.
– ¼ a banana, ripe.
– 1 teaspoon of honey.
– 4 ice cubes.
– Mix the milk, peanut butter, yogurt, honey, ice cubes and banana in a blender. Blend the mixture until they become smooth. Pour all of them into a tall glass then serve.
Now, it is time to write the end of this article. Hopefully after reading this article, you will have more creative and delicious bodybuilding & fat burning breakfast diet ideas that help you shed your excess body fat and build good shape. If you find this article informative and useful, please let us know what you think by leaving a comment down the section below. If you have any questions related to this article, please do not hesitate to contact us any time you need. Moreover, there are also many other Diet related articles from the site vkool, please make sure that you pay them a visit. We are sure that you will find something meaningful and useful to apply to your daily life.