Erectile dysfunction also is called “impotence.” It is a condition in which a person is unable to sustain or achieve an erection during his sexual performance. Symptoms of this condition can include reduced libido or sexual desire. I’m Hang Pham, an author from the site Vkool.com, and I made this article to show you the top proven home remedies for erectile dysfunction, natural treatment plans, tips, and advice from sexual specialists.
Home Remedies For Erectile Dysfunction – Discover The Best Natural Treatment Plan For Your Erectile Dysfunction
According to recent studies, a little over ½ men experience ED (erectile dysfunction). At the age of 40, about 40 % men are struggling with this condition, and at the age of 70, about 70 % of men have erectile dysfunction. This condition can happen at any age, any time, to any man mainly because of their relationship issues, stress, fatigue, or even alcohol consumption. If you have this condition that lasts for more than a few months, your doctors are likely to diagnose it as the true erectile dysfunction, and will recommend you to use treatments with medications. Almost men do not want to treat their erectile dysfunction by medication. Fortunately, there are some natural and safe home remedies for erectile dysfunction that will work best for men with erectile dysfunction. Keep reading this article to get more details about home remedies for erectile dysfunction.
I. Natural Treatment Plan For Erectile Dysfunction
1. Treatment For Erectile Dysfunction By Lifestyle Change
One of the good ways to improve your erectile dysfunction is to make some simple and easy lifestyle changes. Many studies indicate that for some men, adopting a healthier lifestyle including exercising regularly, quitting smoking, and reducing anxiety and stress, may be all which is needed to get a relief for erectile dysfunction. For some other men who need a more intensive treatment, combining other treatments with lifestyle changes is very important in their treatment plan. Here are some lifestyle changes you need to perform today:
A. Quit Smoking: Quitting smoking can be very difficult; however, if you give up it, you will significantly improve your erectile function. I will introduce to you a book that has helped thousands of people stop smoking forever.
Let’s read: Quit Marijuana The Complete Guide.
B. Exercise Regularly
Exercising regularly helps improve erectile function and many other benefits such as:
- Make you look fit and healthy
- Make you feel more rested and relaxed
- Improve sleep
- Prevent premature ejaculation
- Boost self-image and self-esteem
- Help reduce body fat
- Lower blood pressure
- Build energy levels
- Strengthen the heart
- Strengthen and build bones
- Improve muscle tone and strength
- Lower stress, anxiety, tension, and depression
Want to Gain muscle for sexual activities, read: Exersutra Sexercises Program
C. Reduce Stress: Stress is one of main factors that cause your erectile dysfunction. To help you reduce stress, I uncover to you some easy ways including:
- Eat well-balanced meals
- Learn to relax
- Keep a positive attitude and always believe in yourself
- Accept that there are some things you cannot control
- Be assertive instead of aggressive
- Set expectations and realistic goals
- Avoid or limit use of alcohol and caffeine
- Do not rely on drugs or alcohol to reduce stress
- Get enough rest and sleep because your body needs time to recover from the stressful events
- Stop smoking
- Exercise regularly because your body will fight stress better when it is healthy and fit
Recommended reading: Female Orgasm Secrets Revealed book – a guidebook to help men understand and please women in bed.
2. Nutritional Supplements
Nutritional supplements include bioflavonoids, the amino acid L-arginine, vitamin C, zinc, vitamin E, and flaxseed meals have been proven for improving erectile function.
- Vitamin C will help men increase blood flow and boost libido. The best sources of vitamin C are guavas, peppers (yellow bell peppers), kiwi (green), dark green leafy vegetables (kale), berries (strawberries), broccoli, tomatoes (cooked), citrus fruits (oranges), peas (mange tout) and papaya.
- Some essential fatty acids that are found in borage oil, primrose oil, and fish oil can help improve blood flow.
- According to a study, L-arginine can support for men with erectile dysfunction if it is combined with pycnogenol. It also is considered as a viagra substitute for men. However, L-arginine is not good for men with liver disease, high blood pressure, kidney disease, and who take blood thinners medications or diabetes medications. You can find this amino acid in dairy products, pork, beef, chicken, trout, tilapia, salmon, halibut, canned anchovies, chicken breast, fish, tilapia, ostrich, seeds, mollusks, shrimp, crustaceans, gelatins, soy protein isolate, and sea lion.
- Vitamin E is called “sex vitamin” because it is useful in producing sex hormones to boost the desire, attraction, and mood. This vitamin also helps lower aging, and increases your longevity of sexual lifestyle. You will find this vitamin in natural sources including: sweet potato chips, mango, kiwis, berries, asparagus, tomato, tortilla chips, low fat popcorn, pine nuts, dried herbs, spices, olives, dried apricots, salmon, smoked salmon, herring, Broccoli, Avocados, hazelnuts, pistachios, pecans, collards, turnip greens, and tofu.
Recommended reading: Lick By Lick book – a book that helps men completely please their women.
Acupuncture is known as an ancient Chinese healing method, which involves sticking very fine and solid needles into the specific points on the body. Acupuncture also helps stimulate the body’s ability to overcome or resist conditions and illnesses by correcting “imbalances.” Acupuncture has proven to help a lot of men with erectile dysfunction.
Recommended reading: Jack’s Blow Job Lessons book – this manual will teach you how to master the art of oral sex.
4. Try Masturbation
If you have an anxiety over performing for your woman, you do not forget that while it is important to please your woman, you are also need to please yourself. Masturbation is an easy way that brings yourself to orgasm whilst you are alone. It can be useful by teaching you how to gain your own pleasure (as long as it is not overdone). The next step, you need to do is to bring that ability into sexual situations with your woman. In this way, you will change your focus from performance to pleasurable interaction mutually.
5. Avoid Drinking Before Sex: Drinking alcohol or being drunk will significantly impair your sexual function.
Learn more: Male Multiple Orgasm book – this book teaches you how to prolong erection
6. Talk About Sex
Sometimes, your erectile problems occur because you simply do not feel aroused. When you have these situations, sex therapists will often work to aid patients in communicating more openly about their sexual relationships. The best way is that you should talk to your doctor what you like, what you do not like, and whether you would like to do some experimenting. To avoid hurt and defensiveness feelings, you should choose to make assertive rather than aggressive.
If you want to get the best lovemaking tips, read: 500 Lovemaking Tips & Secrets book – a book that covers over 500 lovemaking advice and strategies for men.
7. Remember Your Successful Experiences
If your performance anxiety undermined your confidence, you need to think about positive sexual relationships, and about experiences that you have had in the past. This may help increase your self-esteem. It can also convince you that you can get a fulfilling sex life in the future.
8. Learn To Relax.
Stress can arise either from other life situations or from performance anxiety, and it can exacerbate erectile dysfunction. It is difficult to take pleasure in yourself when you have got too much on your mind. You need to try doing relaxation exercises like deep breathing or progressive muscle relaxation where you consciously relax each part of your body in sequence. You will discover other natural and safe home remedies for erectile dysfunction in the next part of this article.
Recommended reading: Ejaculation By Command Ebook – a Lloyd Lester’s guide to help men increase stamina effectively
II. Home Remedies For Erectile Dysfunction
1. Apply Panax Ginseng
Panax ginseng is called the “herbal Viagra,” which has a solid research behind it. According a study in 2008, researchers reviewed 7 studies of erectile dysfunction and red ginseng. Dosages are ranged from 600 mg to 1,000 mg/3 times/day. Researchers concluded, “There is suggestive evidence for the effectiveness of red ginseng in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.” However, panax ginseng is a stimulant and it may not be appropriate for men with autoimmune diseases, insomnia, heart disease, bleeding disorders, schizophrenia, and hormone-sensitive cancers including prostate cancer or breast cancer. In addition, this herb interacts with a significant number of medications such as insulin and blood thinners. Therefore, you should ask your doctor before taking it.
Recommended reading: The Penis Length For Life book – a guidebook that covers the secrets of a lengthier and harder penis
2. Apply Rhodiola Rosea
According to a small study that was published in 2005, rhodiola rosea can be helpful for men with erectile dysfunction. 26 out of 35 men were given 150 mg to 200 mg per day for 3 months, and the result is that they improved considerably their sexual function.
3. Apply Ginkgo Biloba
Ginkgo biloba are believed to help improve men’s erectile function. However, you should consult a doctor before taking any herbal supplement to make sure that they are safe for you. Ginkgo can increase circulation and help improve sexual function. This herb also helps increase the effects of some blood-thinning medications such as anticoagulants. However, you do not take ginkgo biloba if you have a history of seizures. In addition, you also should ask your doctor before taking this herb.
Need to increase stamina and last longer in bed – reading: Tantra Cure book
4. Apply DHEA
DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone is a natural hormone that is produced by the adrenal glands. This hormone can be converted to both testosterone and estrogen in the body. You can get DHEA from natural sources such as extracts of wild yam, and soy.
5. Apply Maca (Lepidium Meyenii)
Maca is a precious herb that helps boost sexual desire in men. This herb is grown and nourished as a vegetable in Peru for hundreds of years.
6. Use Yohimbe (Pausinystalia Yohimbe)
Yohimbe is a healing herb that contains the yohimbine hydrochloride, a chemical substance that is found in some prescription drugs used to treat ED. However, high doses of yohimbine hydrochloride are dangerous. Therefore, you need to get advice of your doctor before using it. Yohimbe interacts with a lot of drugs such as antidepressant medications and it is not safe for men with some medical conditions. If you want to know other home remedies for erectile dysfunction, continue reading the article.
Recommended reading: How To Have Better Sex Drive & Stamina In 2014
7. Use Pygeum Africanum And Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens)
Pygeum africanum and saw palmetto (serenoa repens) are precious healing herbs that can help if your sexual problems that are caused by prostate disease. However, saw palmetto may interact with some kinds of medications, including hormonal medications and blood thinners. So you should not take it without having your doctor’s supervision.
8. Drink Pomegranate Juice
Drinking a cup of antioxidant-rich pomegranate juice daily has been shown to give people a lot of health benefits such as reducing the risk for heart disease, lowering the level of high blood pressure, and improving erectile dysfunction, according a study published in 2007.
Learn more: Penis Advantage program – this program will help men improve their erection size effectively
9. Use Horny Goat Weed
Horny goat weed combining with some herbs have been good treatments for sexual dysfunction for hundreds of years. Italian researchers indicate that horny goat weed contains a main compound, called icariin, which acts in a similar way as Viagra drug. Although herbs bring us a lot of benefits on health, they also give us some side effects if we do not use them properly. Here are some tips to follow when you consider using herbal remedies for your erectile dysfunction.
- You should talk to your doctors about any herbal product that you are considering before applying them.
- In case you experience some side effects such as vomiting, nausea, anxiety, rapid heartbeat, diarrhea, insomnia, or skin rashes, you need to stop taking the herbal product and talk to your doctor.
- You should avoid preparations that are made with more than one herb.
- You need to beware of commercial claims of perfect benefits of herbal products. You should look for scientific-based sources of information.
- In addition, you have to select brands carefully. Only purchase brands, which list the herb’s scientific and common name, the address and name of the manufacturer, a lot number and a batch, dosage guidelines, expiration date, and potential negative effects.
- If you take over-the-counter supplements, you need to be sure your doctor is informed before you combine with prescription drugs your doctor can recommend.
Would you like to learn how to sexually attract women in bed? Read: Female Pleasure Guru
To see all of our home remedies for sexual diseases, tips and methods for improving sexual function, go to our main Sexual Health page.
After reading my overview of natural home remedies for erectile dysfunction, I hope that it helps you understand more about benefits of herbs and lifestyle change in treating your erectile dysfunction. I also show you some simple and easy tips to follow when you consider using herbal remedies for your erectile dysfunction. This post is part of a series about sexual health and sexual conditions. Got a question? Need answers? Leave a comment below. Now are you ready to try applying some of these natural treatment & home remedies for erectile dysfunction?