Do you want to know how to keep your hair healthy without paying for expensive treatments, visiting high priced salons, and trying many shampoos and conditioners? If your answer is “Yes”, then you should read this writing. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 10 natural home remedies for healthy hair. The writing is a collection of healthy hair care tips & recipes from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to learn more!
Top 10 Natural Home Remedies For Healthy Hair
Here are 10 best remedies for hair care you are looking for:
5. Oil Massage
Banana is very high in potassium, so it helps you improve your hair health & natural elasticity.
- You need to use a fork in order to mash 1 banana into a bowl
- Then apply this mixture from the hair root to tip.
- You leave this treatment on for about 15 minutes
- Then you wash your hair with shampoo. This solution will cure dry & damaged hair easily.
- You just need to massage the egg yolk onto your scalp
- Then you leave it on for about 10 minutes
- You rinse off with water and shampoo as normal
- Alternatively, you make a mixture of 1 tbsp of olive oil with 3 egg yolks and 3 drops of vitamin e for a wonderful hair remedy.
- You leave treatment on your hair for about 10 minutes
- Then you rinse & shampoo your hair.
- You should repeat this remedy 1 to 2 times per week to get the better results.
- This remedy will soften & condition your hair.
Rinsing your hair with beer is one of the popular home remedies for healthy hair.
- You just need to place a little of beer to a spray bottle.
- You shampoo and then you towel dry hair lightly.
- You spray beer into your hair lightly
- Following this remedy will help improve the shine of your hair.
Another remedy for healthy hair is using mayonnaise.
- You apply a little of mayonnaise onto your wet hair.
- You leave this treatment on your hair for about 15 to 60 minutes.
- You rinse well & shampoo.
This mayonnaise remedy will be a wonderful deep conditioner for your hair.
- You can massage amount of warm oil onto your scalp. This solution is very popular in India. For best results, you should apply olive oil or coconut oil.
- You leave this oil for about 60 minutes
- You follow this procedure by applying lime juice that is mixed with vinegar in order to aid you in removing dandruff
- You apply about 4 tablespoons of olive oil into your hair.
- You massage this oil into your scalp and hair.
- You leave on your hair and scalp for about 30 minutes
- Then you rinse thoroughly.
- You can leave the olive oil into hair overnight for best results as well as for additional conditioning.
- The olive oil will help strengthen your hair as well as prevent breakage.
The mixture of lemon juice and amla powder can be applied into your hair in order to help it be stronger as well as have a fuller appearance.
- You combine 1 tablespoon of amla powder and the juice of a lemon into a small container
- Then you shake to dissolve this powder.
- You massage this mixture gently onto the hair roots & scalp
- Then you leave it on your scalp for about 20 minutes before you rinse and shampoo.
- You mash about 8 strawberries with 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- You massage into your washed hair.
- You cover with your shower cap, and then you use a warm towel.
- You wash out with a conditioner and shampoo combination.
- This remedy will leave the hair with rich gloss and conditioned.
- You soak overnight 2 tbsp of fenugreek seeds.
- And then in the morning you make a fine paste with these seeds
- Then you apply it over your scalp.
- You leave it on your scalp for about 30 minutes
- Then you wash thoroughly.
- This remedy is very effective for removing dandruff.
Honey is very good for a beautiful skin; it also works wonders for a healthy hair. Using honey is a great home remedy to restore damaged hair as well as prevent hair fall.
- You simply add 2 to 3 drops of honey into your conditioner or shampoo.
- And then you use it to wash your hair.
Related articles on getting healthy hair:
To get more information about effective homemade remedies for health problems, go to our main Home Remedies page. After reading the writing of top 10 natural home remedies for healthy hair, hope that this writing helps you find out the best solution to keep your hair healthy. However, the writing is solely for the informational purpose, so you need to get advice from your doctors before applying any home remedy. If you have any question, or you know other healthy home remedies for healthy hair, please leave them below.