Vitiligo is an ugly skin disease in which the skin cells that produce melanin and pigment are destroyed. Melanin is the crucial substance that gives us natural skin color. When people get vitiligo, the hair in the affected areas will become white. This skin condition is extremely terrible because it makes us become “freaks”. That is the reason why today I am going to list down here 36 effective & natural home remedies for vitiligo disease that you should not neglect if you want to get rid of vitiligo within a very short period of time.
Top 36 Natural Home Remedies For Vitiligo Disease Treatment Quickly
May be when you get vitiligo, you will wish to treat it right away due to the embarrassment it forces you to suffer. There are many kinds of medication that you would be recommended by the doctors. However, what I would like to turn your mind focusing on is the power of natural ingredients. Here are 36 effective & natural home remedies for vitiligo that will help you get your smooth and clear skin for not too long.
1. Natural Home Remedies for Vitiligo – Papaya
Papaya is a tree-like plant, which grows from 5-10 m, the flowers are like plumeria flowers and its leaves are ripe, large, and long for 10-30 cm. Papaya is not only a delicious fruit for health, but it is also helpful for vitiligo treatment. Here is the method to use papaya to treat vitiligo:
- Cut papaya fruit into different pieces.
- Rub papaya pieces on white patches.
- Dry it naturally and apply other pieces of papaya.
- You might drink papaya juice each day to relieve melanin cells caused by vitiligo.
- Do it every day to get visible effects.
Read more: The Book On Vitiligo Treatment
2. Red Clay – Natural Home Remedies for Vitiligo
Red clay is one of the most home remedies for vitiligo. The clay is discovered near river banks of South America, Asia, and Africa. Red clay has a lot of positive signs due to its copper content to cure a skin condition like vitiligo. Here is the instruction how to use red clay to treat this condition:
- Combine a tablespoon f ginger juice with two tablespoons of red clay.
- Rub the mixture on white patches each day.
- Ginger juice encourages and adds blood flow to spots.
- Repeat the process each day to get rid of vitiligo.
Goosefoot is a kind of vegetable, belongs to genus chenopodium, which develops in many areas in the world. They are rank-smelling, weedy plants. This plant also includes a lot of clusters of flowers and rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, and folic acid and you can take advantage of this ingredient to treat vitiligo:
- Get some goosefoot leaves to extract its juice
- Apply the juice into patches three times each day.
- Use it regularly to change white patches.
4. Reduce Stress
Stress is an emotional or physical response that is found in the main of genealogical disturbances. Stress not only affects the development of vitiligo, but it also influences on health overall. Changing your lifestyle is very important to reduce stress and you can do exercise, do yoga, meditation, change favorite foods, and take times to relax if possible.
5. Natural Home Remedies for VitiligoCopper Mineral
Copper is an important mineral in your body and its benefits are huge. Particularly, copper has an importance of healing vitiligo such as eliminating free radicals and destroying melanocytes, producing melanin. Consuming rich copper foods will be an effective solution like home remedies for vitiligo. Some foods that are good in copper are soybean sprouts, chili powder, ground ginger watermelon seed, pumpkin seeds, dried tomatoes, lobsters, calamari, nuts, chocolates, cocoa powder, oysters, liver, etc. However, consuming copper will cause insomnia, schizophrenia, depression, hypertension, vomiting, cramps, senility, and diarrhea.