Pimples, zits, acne, bumps, spots, are a normal skin problem that impacts many people worldwide, both men and women. Pimples are an inflammation of the human skin in which the sebaceous glands (oil glands) become strongly infected with bacteria, fill with pus and swell up.
Want to scoop on how to get rid of pimples fast overnight? Read on to discover 10 at-home tips from VKool.com!
Thanks to the natural astringent and antibacterial properties, lemon juice is really good for removing dirt on the skin and clearing it up. Also, because lemons are rich in vitamin C, they can help in drying pimples up faster. In order to get the best result possible, you should use the fresh lemon, not the bottled one.
- Dip one clean cotton swab in the fresh lemon juice before applying it onto your affected facial skin before hitting the hay
- Or, you could mix one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and then put it on the zits overnight. The next morning, you wash your skin using tepid water. Nevertheless, this remedy tends to be not suitable for those with sensitive skin.
See more: benefits of lemons
Ice could be used to rapidly decrease the swelling, redness and inflammation of pimples. By using ice, you can improve your blood circulation to your affected area, also tighten the skin pores and remove oil and dirt accumulated on your skin. Using ice cubes or crushed ice is okay.
Learn more: how to improve your blood circulation
- Just simply wrap the ice in once piece of cloth and keep it on your affected skin area for several seconds
- Wait for several minutes and do it again.
Similar to lemon juice, apple cider vinegar also has the same antibacterial and antifungal properties, which are useful in treating pimples. Just simply apply a small amount to your skin, yet make sure that you opt for undiluted, pure vinegar to get good result.
Check out: how to remove skin tags and warts
This kind of essential oil is excellent for curing acne as well as pimples thanks to the antibacterial properties which could help in fighting the bacteria – the culprit of skin problems.
Moreover, the soothing properties can help decrease the inflammation and redness of zits. In addition, it can dry out whiteheads and blackheads.
- Dip one cotton ball in the tea tree oil before dabbing it onto your affected skin area. Then, rinse your skin with water after 15 minutes.
- Alternatively, you can mix several drops of tea tree oil in 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel. Then, apply it on your blemishes and pimples; wait for 20 minutes before washing it off.
However, this treatment is not suitable for those with sensitive skin.
Read more: how to get rid of blackheads fast
The toothpaste used in your every morning routine is great for treating pimples. It sounds strange but it works. Especially, it is most efficient when used following the ice remedy. Yet, make use of white toothpaste, not the gel type.
- Apply a small amount of toothpaste on your affect facial skin area before hitting the hay
- The next morning, you wash your face with water, then you will notice a significant improvement in your skin condition.
How to get rid of pimples fast? Use steaming. Steaming is great for skin at any time, particularly when there are pimples on your skin. In fact, steam can open your own pores and let your skin breathe. Therefore, you will get rid of dirt, oils and bacteria which are trapped in the pores which might lead to inflammation and infection.
- Fill one large container with the hot water, let the steam to come in contact with the face for several minutes
- Rinse the face with tepid water. After your skin gets dry, you apply the oil-free moisturizer.
Recommend reading: how to get rid of back acne fast
Garlic is well-known for its antifungal, antiviral, antiseptic and antioxidant agent that could help in the natural, fast remedy for pimples. Due to the sulfur in garlic, it can help in enhancing fast healing of pimples.
- Cut a fresh garlic clove into two pieces
- After that, rub those pieces on your pimples, wait for 5 minutes before rinsing the skin with tepid water
- Repeat the remedy a few times per day
Also, to improve your immune system, you should eat one raw garlic clove each day to help purify your own blood. However, do not consume too much raw garlic as it might upset your stomach.
When it comes to tips on how to get rid of pimples, baking soda might be among most commons. Baking soda can help in exfoliating the human skin from excess oil, dead skin and dirt.
- You just need to make a good paste of the mixture of baking soda, water and lemon juice.
- Then, after washing your skin with plain water and leaving it damp slightly, you apply the paste onto your skin, let it dry for a few minutes. Do not keep baking soda on the skin for much longer than just several minutes because it might lead to irritation and dryness.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water
- Do this routine twice per day to get better results.
Apart from the natural at-home tips on how to get rid of pimples above, there are many other ways you can use without complicated preparation, such as honey, egg whites, manuka honey, papaya, and more.
If you have any ideas about this skin care topic, share your thoughts with us by dropping words below this post. We will feedback soon.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- TMJ no more review – will Sandra Carter’s cure work?
- Ultimate chest workout routine at home or gym
- Top 10 Superfoods for Hair Loss
- 10 home remedies to quit smoking: best and effective ways
- Health benefits of jogging daily – 10 heath advantages
- How To Use Natural Bee Pollen For Weight Loss
- Top 15 Health Benefits Of Beetroots
- Skin tightening face pack at home: 32 best recipes