Oily hair is actually a terrible problem to many people in the world. For helping you get rid of this hair problem,today I give you 14 best tips on how to stop oily hair fastthat are proven to be effective. Treating oily hair is actually very easyas long as you know clearly about what ingredients are best for your hair, and which ones to avoid. To get beautiful hair, check out these great tips on how to stop oily hair naturally. Most of them you can even find in your own home right away!
1. Aloe Vera
The firsttip on how to stop oily hair fast I would like to show you is that you should make your own shampoo to fight againstoily hair. To make your own shampoo, you just need to mix a tablespoon of lemon juice with a teaspoon of aloe vera gel and add this mixture to a cup of your favorite shampoo and blend them. You can keep this shampoomixture in your refrigerator for up to a week. This DIY shampoo will help you restore shine, relieve an itchy scalp, eliminate dead skin cells,and break down sebum.
You may think it is ridiculous if you apply mouthwash onto your hair. However, it can actually work as a useful astringent to reduce hair oiliness. You should mix equal parts mouthwash with witch hazel. After you wash your hair with shampoo, you should dab a cotton ball into the mouthwash-hazel mixture and just apply it onto your scalp, not your hair. This tip on how to stop oily hair fast will help to reduce the sebumproduction on your scalp.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar Apple cider vinegar provides a lot of amazingbenefits in health and beauty as a kind of mind boggling! You totally can create a special conditioner for your oily hair by mixing 16 ounces of water with ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar and apply it onto your hair after washing your hair with shampoo, concentrating on the scalp, not the hair. This mixture will help to restore the pH balance and relieve your itchy scalp.
4. Rosemary Tea Tea contains tannic acid which is extremely good for reducing excessive oil in your scalp and hair. You should use green tea or chamomile, but rosemary tea is the best thing I recommend you as it includes very important oils which help to shut down the overproduction of oil. To create a special and effective treatment for your oily hair, you should pour a cup of boiling water and steep 2 tablespoons of loose leaf tea or a tea bag for about 20 minutes and allow it to cool. Then, you can apply this teaonto your hair after washing it with shampoo. There is no need to rinse it out unless you do not like the fragrance. This is also one of the best tips on how to stop oily hair naturally you should try!
The next time you are enjoying an alcoholic beverage, you should also pour a shot for your tresses. To reduce oily hair, you can mix a shot of alcohol which have high alcohol content, with some cups of water to dilute it and apply it onto your hair. This will help to dryyour oily scalp effectively. You should also ensure to wash it out well and whatever you do, do not drink the diluted alcohol water!
6. Baking Soda Besides the benefit of baking soda for skin, you might not know much about the effects of baking soda on hair. In fact, this is a cheap yet effective remedy for oily hair you can use without worrying about your budget. You can mix a liter of water with a couple of tablespoons of baking sodaand apply onto your oily hair. After applying this mixture to your hair, you should leave it in for about 20 minutes before rinsing your hair well with lukewarm water. Another great trick you can use is sprinklingsome baking soda on the roots of your hair and wash it out as an alternative to dry shampoo. 7. Lemon Juice Lemon juice and vinegar are some of the easiest and cheapest remedies for oily hair in the world. All you need to do is just mix one cup of water with 2tablespoons of white vinegar or the juice of 1 lemon. Mix them together and apply itonto your hair, focus on the roots which is actually the oiliest area of your hair before rinsing it off with lukewarm water. This diluted hair rinse will help to reduce the excessive oil and product buildup in your hair. This is also one of the best tips on how to stop oily hair you should not skip to achieve desirable hair!
8. Eat Good Foods
No matter if you believe this or not, what actually can make you hair excessively oily arethe hormone glands. Do not think that it is just about your hair at all. What you eatevery day can directly affectyour hormonal glands, including the ones which influence the hair on your scalp. If you eat processed fats in sugar, your hair will become oily. Therefore, you should consume healthy fats and fresh foods whenever you can. Remember to opt for clean,lean protein and less sugar from all sources.
9. Condition The Ends Only You should condition your hair to prevent dry hair.If you do not condition the hair, it will become so dry and your oil glands will be able to go into overdrive. Therefore, you will have both dandruff and oily hair, which is definitely not a healthy feature. You should use a conditioner and dandruff shampoo, and remember to condition just the last half length of your hair to avoid the excess oil storage. This will help to nourish your hair and conditioner off your scalp so dryness will not occur. 10. Do Not Be So Touchy One of the best tips onhow to stop oily hair fast is that you should simply stop touching your hairfrequently. Sometimes, by constantly playing with your hair or running your fingers through it, oil production glands can be activated. In addition, your hands also contain natural oils, so they will end up in your hair, leading to excessive oily hair. Therefore, what you need to do is to stop touching your hair too much!
Salt is useful for oily hair. A simple tip on how to stop oily hair naturally you can follow is to apply salt directly on your scalp, leave it for a few hours, and then wash it off. There is also another way: you can add salt to your bath water. Apply this method once per week and you will notice a significant difference in not only your hair but also your skin!
12. Mint Leaf Boil a handful of mint leaves in a small cup of water and mix it with regular shampoo. You should wash your hair with this homemade mint shampoo in a regular basis. This new mixture is the worst “enemy” of oily hair. Mint leaves are highly antibacterial and they can help to reduce oily hair extremely effective. 13. Vinegar And Salt
Dissolve vinegar in water, and then add in it a little salt. Apply 2 tablespoons of this mixture onto your scalp and massage thoroughly with your fingertips. Do this 2 times per week to limit the activity of oil glands on your scalp. This method is very simple but if you implement it in a regular basis, you will see desirable result within a very short period of time!
14. Dry Shampoo
You can use a dry shampoo to take off some oil in your hair’s roots. If you have to go out regularly and sweat, you should wash your hair every day with a less-foam shampoo which is extracted from gentle, natural ingredients. It should be noted that while washing your hair, you should use your fingertips, not your nails. Avoid massaging your head too often and heavily unless you will inadvertently stimulate the sebaceous glands in the scalp, leaving your hair oily and prone to fall out.
This is the list of 14 tips on how to stop oily hair naturally that are very useful and easy to follow, helping my readers who are visiting VKool.com achieve desirable hair within a short time.
If you think that my tips on how to stop oily hair naturallywill be able to help many people, you should share this list with them and let me see your opinions by leaving your comments below!
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Six pack shortcuts review – does this program work?
- Best exercises for slimmer thighs and hips
- 36 Natural Home Remedies for Vitiligo Disease Treatment Quickly
- Top 11 Health Benefits Of Nettle Tea
- Visual impact muscle building review – does this book work?
- 8 safe and quick tanning tips to get perfect tanning
- Skinny asian diet review – is Catherine Cheng’s program useful?
- How to get rid of puffy eyelids fast and naturally – 13 tips