When the dead skin cells, dirt, and various toxins make your pores be clogged and oil is trapped beneath your skin, which causes bacterial infections. These infections are the result of acne breakouts on your neck, chest, back, and face. Acne is also caused by the imbalance of hormone, poor hygiene, poor diet, and various factors.
Papaya is known as a natural, effective, and affordable home remedy for acne.
Today, I will tell you about how to exactly use it. However, first of all, take a look at to understand why papaya is beneficial in treating acne.
- Papaya can remove dead skin cells along with excess lipids from your skin’s surface, which leaves it smooth and soft.
- This fruit contains anti–inflammatory property, so it will assist in reducing swelling, redness, and the pus-filled breakout formation.
- In addition, papaya has lycopene, which protects your skin from being damaged by free radicals causing acne. It also aids in lightening your acne scars.
- Papaya has chymopapain and papain and both of two these compounds contain antibacterial, antiviral along with antifungal properties. They will help in exfoliating to unclog pores, and provide your skin with essential proteins to fight against the acne formation.
- The beta-carotene content in papaya helps your skin to regenerate the new and healthy skin cells, which reduces the appearance of scars, dark spots, and blemishes.
- Plus, papaya has vitamin B and C and these kinds of vitamins will strengthen your immune system and decrease the excess oil production.
You may use papaya alone or combine it with various natural ingredients which keep your skin clear and healthy. Today, VKool.com will provide you with a valuable source of information about top 12 natural tips to use papaya for acne without any side effect. This writing shows you how papaya can help to treat acne and lists the best effective ways that use it combined with other natural ingredients to get rid of acne effectively from reliable sources. However, this is only for the informational purpose. You’d better not apply without the doctor’s instruction. Keep reading this writing to find the papaya for acne remedy which is right for you!
12 Natural Ways On How To Use Papaya For Acne Treatment
1. Papaya And Honey
In fact, raw honey can help moisturize and soften your skin as well as kill the bacteria causing acne. Hence, the combination of honey and papaya for acne will give you a significant improvement.
- You peel the outer skin of ¼ part of a ripe papaya and chop it into small pieces.
- Blend these papaya pieces with 1 tablespoon of raw honey and half a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Now, you take a steam to help the skin pores open and then apply this papaya face mask on your affected skin areas.
- You leave on there for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, rinse with warm water and followed by cold water in order to close the pores.
- Do this remedy once per week to get a relief from acne and scars.
- You mix 1 tablespoon of papaya pulp well with 1 tablespoon of raw honey and 1 tablespoon of ground oatmeal in a bowl.
- Stir them well and apply this paste directly on your affected skin areas and gently massage it for 2 or 3 minutes in a circular cycle.
- Allow it to sit on there for 15 to 18 minutes and use lukewarm water to rinse it off, followed by cold water.
- You put 2 teaspoons raw and organic honey along with 4 papaya chunks in a blender and blend well until they become a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste directly to your skin and let it be aside for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water and use a towel to pat dry.
- Repeat this process every day.
Note: You may add 1 egg or some drops of papaya oil to get a better result.
- You prepare 2 tablespoons of ripe papaya pulp, 2 tablespoons of cocoa, 2 teaspoons of honey along with 3 teaspoons each of oatmeal powder or minced oatmeal and heavy cream.
- You stir them well and apply this face mask on your skin and leave for 5 to 10 minutes.
- After that, you wash off with lukewarm water and then pat dry.
Try using one of the natural tips of using papaya for acne above to get rid of acne quickly.
2. Papaya, Lemon Juice, And Strawberries
Strawberry juice is known as a natural astringent which can purify pores while lemon juice can kill the bacteria causing acne and bleach away scars.
- Firstly prepare 6 chunks of fresh papaya, ½ teaspoon of lemon juice, and 3 fresh strawberries
- Blend them well until they form a paste.
- Clean your face with plain water and pat dry.
- Then you apply this papaya mixture to your skin and allow it to sit on there for 20 to 25 minutes or till the mixture dries.
- You use warm water to rinse off and followed by cool water.
- Do this process daily to get rid of acne.
See more: 33 Homemade strawberry face mask recipes
3. Papaya, Cream, And Yogurt
Yogurt has the ability to restore the balance of bad and good bacteria while cream may soothe your skin to decrease itching, redness, and pain.
- First of all, you put 2 papaya pieces in a blender and blend them until you get a smooth paste.
- Next, you add 2 tablespoons of plain Greek yogurt, half a teaspoon each of honey and milk cream (if your skin is dry) or lemon juice (if your skin is oily).
- You stir them well and apply this to your skin.
- Leave on there for 15 to 17 minutes and wash with water.
- For the better result, you may include half a tablespoon of oatmeal in this papaya for acne paste.
- Repeat this way twice per week.
4. Papaya Seeds Paste
Both papaya meat and seeds can help you to treat acne well. Here is an effective way for you to treat acne with using papaya seeds.
- Firstly put the papaya seeds in a blender and blend until they form a powder.
- Then you pour a little water in this and continue to blend until they become a smooth paste.
- Now, wash your face clearly and apply this papaya seed paste in it.
- Keep waiting for about 5 minutes or till this paste dries.
- Rinse off with cool water and then pat dry.
- You should apply this process every day.
5. Papaya, Honey, And Sandalwood
Sandalwood is beneficial in exfoliating to eliminate toxins from the pores. Hence, you may combine it with honey and papaya for acne.
- Mix some ripe papaya pieces with 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder.
- Then you apply this mask to your skin and keep waiting for 10 minutes.
- You wash off with clean and cool water and then pat dry.
- Repeat this process for 3 times per week.
Read more: Sandalwood essential oil uses and benefits
6. Papaya Leaves
- With this papaya for acne remedy, you just need to 4 fresh papaya leaves and then dry them.
- Crush these dried leaves to get a powder and combine with half a teaspoon of water to make a paste.
- Apply this paste directly to your skin and let it be aside for 5 minutes.
- Rinse off with cool water and do this again daily.
7. Papaya Juice
This is also a simple tip on how to use papaya for acne. The juice of raw papaya will help you to prevent the pus formation as well as reduce swelling and pain.
- You simply blend or crush some chunks of fresh unripe papaya and strain this to extract the papaya juice.
- Now, you apply this juice to your skin and then leave it on there for 15 to 17 minutes or until it dries on your skin.
- Rinse with cool water and pat dry.
- Do this process every day and include a little fresh pineapple juice in this for the better result.
8. Grated Papaya And Vinegar
Applying papaya and vinegar is another of top 12 tips on how to use papaya for acne you should try.
- First of all, you grate half a papaya and put it in a glass jar.
- Fill this jar with vinegar and then keep it aside for about 3 days.
- After 3 days, you mix this papaya vinegar well with water at the ratio of 1:10.
- You use this to cleanse your skin for a few times per week and you can get rid of this condition.
9. Papaya And Apple Cider Vinegar
In fact, apple cider vinegar (ACV) assists in balancing the pH level of your skin and the ratio of acid and alkaline in your body. And if you combine it with papaya, you will have an amazing tip to get rid of acne.
- At first, you mix the papaya powder (2 tablespoons) well with water and some drops of ACV.
- Next, you soak a clean cloth in lukewarm water and then wring out the excess water.
- You place this cloth on your skin and wait for a few minutes.
- Now, you apply the mixture of papaya powder and ACV and water directly to your skin and keep waiting for 20 minutes or until it dries.
- Finally, you rinse off with clean water and then pat dry.
Note: You can experience a burning or slight tingling when applying this mixture on your skin. However, it will go away after a few minutes.
10. Orange Juice And Papaya For Acne
The juice of orange is also a natural astringent which controls the production of oil as well as purifies pores.
- Simply mix 4 chunks of papaya with 1 tablespoon of fresh orange juice.
- Rinse your face off with clean water and then pat dry.
- You apply the papaya orange mixture directly to your skin and wait for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Next, wash off with water and repeat this process every day.
11. Papaya, Aloe Vera, And Clay
Clay is beneficial in detoxifying the pores while aloe Vera can help in moisturizing, hydrating, and nourishing your skin to get rid of acne.
- You just mix 2 teaspoons each of cosmetic clay and papaya pulp with a teaspoon of aloe Vera.
- Then you apply this mixture to your skin and let it be on there for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Finally, you use lukewarm water to wash off and pat dry.
- Repeat this process for 3 times weekly.
12. Papaya And Lemon Juice
Another of top 12 tips on how to use papaya for acne is to use it combined with lemon juice.
- You firstly mix lemon juice with mashed ripe papaya at the ratio of 1:3.
- You stir them well and then apply on your skin.
- Allow it to sit for about 30 minutes or for overnight, which depends on the severity of your problem.
- After that, you use warm water to wash off and pat dry.
- Remember to apply a moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
Papaya For Acne – Precautions And Tips
To get the best results, you should follow the tips below when you use papaya to cure and prevent acne.
- Before applying regular treatments, you should do a patch test in order to make sure that if you have an allergy to papaya.
- Besides using papaya like a topical treatment, remember to consume fresh papaya every day.
- Some beauty and healthy brands buy papaya soaps. However, if you want to use one, you have to make sure that it is organic as well as is made without pesticides and chemicals.
- You may also try applying the extract of papaya in the above recipes.
- Do not forget to get regular exercise, stay hydrated, and eat a healthy diet.
- If having no result when using these remedies after 2 to 8 weeks, you should consult the doctor.
Related link: Natural homemade papaya face mask recipe: 23 solutions
To get more information about various health conditions, go to visit our main Health page. After reading the writing of 12 natural tips on how to use papaya for acne treatment, hope that you can learn more some simple and easy ways to use papaya to get rid of acne. All these remedies are natural, effective, and safe for treating acne. But you do not forget to try these remedies only after you carry out a small test, check your reaction. If you have any question, please freely ask them below, I will answer you soon. Also, if you know other tips on how to use papaya for acne treatment, please share them with us.