Wrinkles are one of the common skin problems which every people will have to face. This problem is often caused by sun exposure, free radical attack, smoking, lack of sleep, stress as well as less intake of vitamin E and so on. Nowadays, there are a lot of wrinkle creams which are sold in the supermarket, malls or even in any cosmetic stores. However, most of them are expensive and some of them aren’t effective. Luckily, if you see the wrinkles on your face, don’t worry and you don’t need to use these creams. You can reduce the appearance of wrinkles or prevent them by using vitamin E. Today, VKool.com will tell you about the reasons and how to use vitamin E for wrinkles removal on face.
Top 7 Ways On How To Use Vitamin E For Wrinkles On Face
I. Benefits Of Vitamin E For Wrinkles
There are various reasons why you should use vitamin E in getting rid of wrinkles
- Vitamin E contains antioxidant and moisturizing properties which may help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles along with moisturizing your skin in order to prevent flaking and roughness.
- Vitamin E also has alpha-tocopherol cream which may help to reduce the depth and the length of facial lines, together with wrinkles.
- The antioxidants of vitamin E can protect your skin cells from the harmful UV rays as well as the different free radicals which may cause collagen breakssdown.
- Vitamin E can also support the production of collagen and elastic, which can keep your skin smooth and firm, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and spots.
- Besides, it can easily and deeply penetrate into the epidermis and keep the dry epidermis hydrated in order to reduce the wrinkles as well as prevent the development of the new wrinkles.
Furthermore, vitamin E can help the cell production which lets the skin cells renew themselves. Click To Tweet As a result, it makes your skin soft and vibrant.
- It also protects your cell membranes from the harmful toxins chemical, together with pollution, in order to prevent the collagen breakdown.
II. How To Use Vitamin E For Wrinkles
1. Vitamin E Oil
In order to treat wrinkles on your face, you can use vitamin E. Here is the way which you can follow to apply vitamin E oil at home.
- Firstly, use the mild cleanser to wash the affected skin area, use lukewarm water to wash again and pat it dry.
- Then stab two vitamin E capsules as well as squeeze the oil out
- Next, use your fingertips to apply this oil on your affected skin area
- After that, gently massage your skin in the circular motions for about 3 minutes
- Finally, use lukewarm water to wash it off after leaving it on for about 8 hours
You ought to repeat this method every day before you go to bed. Remember that you don’t let vitamin E oil get into your eyes.
Read more: natural health benefits of dandelion tea
2. Vitamin E Oil And Aloe Vera
In order to get the best result, you ought to combine vitamin E as well as aloe vera for wrinkles. Aloe vera has malic acid which may improve the skin’s elasticity. Here is the detailed instruction for you.
- Firstly, take two vitamin E capsules and extract the oil from them
- Then mix the oil with a teaspoon of aloe vera juice or gel
- Next, use your fingertips to apply this mixture to your affected skin area
- After that, gently massage in circular motions for about 3 minutes
- Now leave it on for half an hour
- Finally, wash your skin off with lukewarm water and pat it dry
You ought to repeat this process every day until your situation improves.
3. Vitamin E, Honey, Yogurt, And Lemon Juice
We can’t deny the benefits of vitamin E for wrinkles. But when you combine it with lemon juice, yogurt and honey, it will bring you a wonderful result. This is the detailed direction for you.
- Firstly, take 3 vitamin capsules and take out the oil
- Then add half a teaspoon of honey, half a teaspoon of lemon juice and two teaspoons of yogurt to the oil
- Next, apply this mixture on your clean face by using your fingertips
- After that, allow it to sit for about 20 minutes
- Finally, wash off your face with lukewarm water
In order to say goodbye wrinkles soon, you had better follow this process every day. Honey can help to moisturize the skin, along with protecting it from the damaging toxins. Lemon juice can help to tighten pores, together with bleaching scars and dark spots. Meanwhile, yogurt helps to soothe and cool your skin. Besides, these ingredients are also helpful in taking care of your hair
See more: Home Remedies For Burn
4. Vitamin E And Coconut Oil
Coconut oil consists of antioxidants which can help to heal the damaged skin. There are two ways for you to combine vitamin E and coconut oil for wrinkles.
- Firstly, take a vitamin E capsule and squeeze the oil out
- Then add a tablespoon of coconut oil
- Next, apply this mixture on the affected skin area and gently massage
- After that, allow it to sit for about 20 minutes
- Finally, rinse your skin off with water and pat it dry
You should repeat this method twice per day until you see the improvement. Sometimes, you can add 2 drops of lavender oil for the best result.
- Firstly, prepare two teaspoons of coconut oil as well as 3 vitamin E capsules
- Then extract vitamin E oil
- Next, add vitamin E oil and coconut oil to your wrinkles cream
- Finally, leave it on for a few hours
Now you can use it as your eye cream so that you can treat wrinkles under or around your eyes.
5. Vitamin E And Olive Oil
As mentioned above, it is said that there are a lot of benefits of vitamin E for wrinkles. And those who are suffering from should use the combination of vitamin E and olive oil. Olive oil can help to nourish as well as moisturize your skin in order to keep the elasticity and firmness.
Here is the way which you can follow:
- Firstly, extract the oil from some vitamin E capsules and take a quarter teaspoon of vitamin E oil
- Then add a quarter teaspoon of olive oil
- Next, apply the mixture of oil on your face and neck before you go to bed
- Now massage your face and neck gently for 3 minutes
- Finally, wash it off with lukewarm water, then use cool water to wash again and pat it dry
You ought to repeat this procedure regularly until you notice the improvement.
Learn more: list of healthy kidney bean recipes
6. Vitamin E And Vitamin C
As you can see, vitamin E is good for treating wrinkles while vitamin C can help to strengthen your immune system. Vitamin C can also fight off the free radicals which can damage your skin.
Here is the detailed instruction for you:
- Firstly, mix a quarter teaspoon of vitamin E oil with a quarter teaspoon of vitamin C oil
- Next, gently massage the mixture of oil on your affected skin area
- Then let it sit for about 20 minutes
- Finally, wash it off with water and then pat it dry
In order to get a wonderful result, you ought to keep doing this method more often.
7. Vitamin E, Rosewater, Turmeric, And Honey
When talking about the ways to use vitamin E for wrinkles, there is also a method which you can follow. That is to use the combination of vitamin E, turmeric, honey and rosewater. This treatment can help to delay the aging process, so it can reduce the wrinkles on your forehead.
What you need to do now is to follow these steps below
- Firstly, mix a quarter teaspoon of vitamin E oil, half a teaspoon of rosewater, half a teaspoon of turmeric as well as a teaspoon of honey until you get a fine paste
- Then apply this paste on your affected skin area
- Next, leave it on for about 15 minutes
- Finally, use cool water to wash it off and pat it dry
You had better repeat this process every day so that it can help you to prevent the lines formation on your forehead.
That’s all about the ways to use vitamin E for wrinkles. After reading this article about 7 ways on how to use vitamin E for wrinkles, we all hope that you can find the simplest and the most suitable way to follow in order to treat wrinkles. All treatments which are mentioned above are effective and natural, especially very safe for wrinkles and your skin. If you want to know more about other health conditions, please visit our main page Heath. If you have any questions, please leave us a message or a comment. We will respond soon. Or if you have the different way to use vitamin E for wrinkles, please let us know.