After the face, hands are also part of the body which people notice most. Feet and hands are the most neglected areas of your body. It’s that part of the body that you use most. The hands tell everybody how old you are. The skin on the back of our hands is delicate and thin, so you need to take extra care of your hands. In this article, VKool.com will show you 12 natural hand care tips at home. The post collected a list of hand care tips from reliable sources. You will find in this writing best natural hand care tips in order to make your hands look pretty and young.
12 Natural Hand Care Tips At Home That Work
1. Use Hand Care Gloves
Beautiful, delicate and well-kept hands are important. Click To Tweet This is also one of the best hand care tips for you.
- You should choose wearing hand care gloves prior to exposing the hands to a lot of chemicals, water, or while working in your garden.
- In winters while you go out, you should pull on a pair of gloves or mittens, as cold winter air may fast strip away moisture from the hands.
2. Moisturize Your Hands Using Best Hand Moisturizer
- Washing the hands frequently throughout the day dries out the hand’s skin quickly, especially in winter. So you should apply most effective hand moisturizer on the hands at least 3-4 times a day.
- For day time use, you should find a light, water base, quick absorbing moisturizing hand lotion. Whereas, one heavier oil-based cream is really good for night, thus it can soak in while you’re sleeping to leave hydrated and soft hands in the morning.
- If you must go through multiple rinsing of your hands thanks to much house work, begin and end the day with one heavy best hand cream to help to add protection.
3. Hand Care With Massage
This is also one of the greatest hand care tips for you to follow. While you apply hand lotion on the hands, provide them a quick massage. Simply, you can begin from fleshy part of the hand near the base of your thumb, and later work each finger from the base to tip.
4. Use Sunscreen
This is also one of the most important hand care tips.
- Sun exposure can cause brown spots or liver spots and wrinkles on the hands and they’ll look older than the age.
- Apply sun-block cream or sunscreen lotion before going out in the sun light.
5. Exfoliate Your Hands
- First, gently rub back of the damp hands with sugar or salt, then rinse. Particularly, the grainy texture of this salt removes old dead skin cells together with improves blood circulation, making the hands’ skin look glowing and fresh.
- Another option is to use facial exfoliant on the thin-skinned back of your hands in place of scrub that you use for the body.
6. Essential Vitamins For Caring For Hand
A lack of vitamin B can result in ridged nail beds. A lack of calcium can make your nails dry and brittle that chip off easily. Make sure to eat foods having these vitamins.
7. Pamper The Hands
It is recommended to indulge in a manicure once a month minimum. With a manicure the hands get cleaned, massaged and exfoliate. It is thorough nourishment which your hands get.
8. Wash Your Hands
This is also one of the best hand care tips for you to follow. When you wash the hands, make sure that you wash the hands in lukewarm water regularly. Too cold water or too hot water tends to damage your skin. Remember that never use normal dish soap as it is harsh on your skin and also it dries your skin easily.
You had better scrub the hands once a week minimum with one good exfoliating agent in order to remove any dead skin. You can make hand scrub at home. All you need to do is take one teaspoon each of olive oil and fine sugar and mix it well together with the juice of 1/2 a lime. You have the homemade exfoliating scrub ready.
10. Trim And File
When you file the nails, file them in a direction rather than one seesaw action. Generally, a seesaw action may separate the layers of your nail and certainly if water discovers its way between the nail layers, it can result in nail peeling. It is suggested to trim your nails about once in 2 weeks or as required.
11. Protect Your Cuticles
You had better use one good quality cuticle oil or cream to inhibit the cuticles from drying or roughing out. Seeking an alternative you may do at home? You can apply glycerin (a few drops) to your hands entire night at least two times per week and in the morning, wash off using lukewarm water. You will get up with softer hands.
12.Natural Beauty Ways For Hand Treatment
- Mix lemon juice (1 teaspoon), glycerin and rose water (5 drops) in a small bottle. Then, massage your cuticles and hands with this solution for at least ten to fifteen minutes.
- Mix cucumber and Glycerin and then apply this on the hands to bring them a fresh look.
- Alternatively, you can also use egg white on the hands. This acts as a great hand mask and will maintain the skin on back of the hands tight and inhibit wrinkles formation.
To get more information related to effective ways and recipes for skin care, go to our main Skin Care page. After studying the writing of 12 natural hand care tips at home, hope that you will gain various useful hand care tips. If you have any question or comment, please leave them below, I will respond you as soon as possible. Also you can share the experience if you know any other hand care tips to us.