In spring, drizzly, humid, and also gradually warm weather are favorable conditions for mold, bacteria, and viruses to multiply, plants to grow, and flowers to bloom. Pollen is the cause of many allergies and related conditions, including eye health issues.
Home Remedies For Burning Eyes From Allergies – Best Natural Treatments:
Burning eyes is pretty common issue. The issue worsens during allergy season or in a high-polluted environment.
As the name suggested, burning eyes means an unpleasant itchy sensation around and in the eyes. The issue can be recurring for people who regularly rub or touch their eyes.
For immediate relief, you can try many simple-to-follow home remedies. Many of these treatments use ingredients that are readily available in your kitchen.
Nevertheless, in case the issue is serious or due to an underlying disease, then you need to consult your eye care provider. Health professionals suggest people finding out the causes of the eye burning issue before finding the solutions.
Today, in this article, I would like to reveal some of the best natural home remedies for burning eyes from allergies that are proven to work useful for dealing this eye health problem. The home remedies contain:
This is the first out of the most effective home remedies for burning eyes from allergies that I want to introduce in this full writing.
The juice taken by squeezing raw veggies, particularly spinach and carrots, could be very good for helping to deal with burning eyes. These juices could be separately used or in a combination with others. You just need to drink fresh juices 2 times every day until your eye burning issue is relieved.
These home remedies for burning eyes are very useful and will help without leading to any harmful side effect. However, if you do not get desired relief, consult an eye professional.
Read more: How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters With Eye Floaters No More – another eye condition.
Fenugreek is relatively famous for several health benefits it brings about, and for burning eyes, it is also not an exception. According to Ayurveda, fenugreek can also help to relieve burning eyes effectively.
- Soak the seeds of fenugreek in water for 7 – 8 hours to make a smooth paste out of them.
- Use this paste to apply over the affected eye(s) and let it stay on for 20 minutes. Wash the paste off with cold water.
- To get desired results, apply this tip twice per day
You might know potato as a famous and common material used in cooking and natural beauty care products. Raw potato can quickly relieve the symptoms of eye burning thanks to its astringent properties. Therefore, it can aid effectively in relieving inflammation and redness.
- Keep one raw potato which was cut into thin slices in the fridge for several minutes.
- Placed the chilled potato slices onto the burning eyes for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Apply this tip at night before going to sleep 2 or 3 days in a daily basis.
In fact, this is one of the best home remedies for burning eyes from allergies that people should remember to learn and make use for good!
Thanks to the natural moisturizing and soothing properties of itself, aloe vera is considered an extremely useful home remedy for sore, dry, and burning eyes.
- To make use of aloe vera, you just need to use the juice taken from the fresh aloe vera as an eyewash.
- Alternatively, mix the gel extracted from one fresh leaf of aloe vera with 1/2 cup of elderberry blossom tea and 1 teaspoon of honey. Use this solution to rinse your eyes twice per day at least until you see your eye issue improved or totally disappear.
Another out of the most effective home remedies for burning eyes from allergies that I would like to introduce in this writing and want my readers to make use is green tea.
Green tea brings about a lot of health advantages, such as helping to relieve burning eyes. It has anti-inflammatory properties so that it can help to soothe the eyes effectively.
· Make an eye wash by boiling 2 bags of green tea in a cup of distilled water. Let it completely cool.
· Use this solution to flush your eyes 2 times per day until you see your issue relieved.
Another out of the most efficient home remedies for burning eyes on face and on body that people should not look down is making use of water and salt.
Salt and water are available and very useful for treating burning, itchy, and burning eyes. When you use this solution to rinse off your eyes, it will be very effective for you to relieve inflamed and irritated eyes and also help to wash the debris collected in the eyes away. In addition, salt is a powerful antibacterial agent which can help to kill bacteria fast and effectively.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of salt with a cup of distilled water to make a natural eye wash. Boil the solution until the salt dissolves completely.
- Let it cool and then flush you eyes using this solution.
- Apply this method several times every day for 2 – 3 days.
Pure attar is also among the most efficient home remedies for burning eyes. It can help to soothe and cool down the affected eyes and help to clear them as well. There are 2 ways to make use of attar in this case:
- You can use attar as an eye drop for immediate relief. Put 2 drops of attar into the burning eye.
- Use attar to rinse your eyes off at least twice every day.
Milk is also among the common natural treatments for burning eyes you can make use at home.
- Use a cotton ball to dab in cold milk before rubbing it around your burning eyes. You can also soak the cotton ball in milk and put it on your eyes as a compress to relieve the pain and itching feel instantly.
- Apply this method 2 times per day, once in the morning and once in the evening.
In fact, this is also one of the simplest to follow yet also effective home remedies for burning eyes swelling that I would like to introduce in this entire writing and want my readers to learn and apply to stop the eye burning issue fast and effectively.
Cucumber is very famous for its amazing benefits in the fields of beauty care and health care. However, for burning eyes, this is also a very powerful natural cure! Cucumber has anti-irritation properties which can help to reduce irritation, swelling, puffiness, and inflammation which contribute to burning eyes.
· Wash one cucumber thoroughly before cutting it into thin slices. Put these cucumber slices into the fridge for 15 – 20 minutes, and then put them on the eyes for ten minutes at least.
· Apply this method 4 – 5 times every day.
This is the last but also very important out of the list containing the best home remedies for burning eyes that I want to introduce in this entire article.
Applying cold compresses around the affected eye area can help you to get instant relief. The simplest way to do this is to soak a cloth in ice cold water and place it over your eyes. Do this several times a day.
Chamomile tea bags used as cold compresses can also help relieve itching eyes.
- Put used chamomile tea bags in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Place the chilled tea bags over the affected eye(s) for at least 10 minutes.
- Apply this method 3 -4 times per day to recovery faster.
Now, after reading this full writing and learning exactly how you can make use of the home remedies for burning eyes to deal with this eye issue naturally at home, what you should do next is spending more time and giving another useful article a chance if you are really suffering from the eye itching issue – the List Of 12 Natural Home Remedies For Itchy Eyes article – an entire writing of proven effective and natural techniques and tips which help people who are suffering from this eye issue. Actually, the natural treatments introduced in this writing are not similar to what you just read above, so people should spend time reading this second list to get more information about how to deal with eye itching problem. These treatments are 100% safe to use and natural so that people should not concern about this!
The full article I introduced today includes some of the best home remedies for burning eyes from allergies that readers of VKool.com and other people who are also suffering from this eye issue for good! These treatments are proven safe and easy to follow and 100% based on nature with cheap ingredients that could be available right in your fridge so that even beginners can start making use of them without meeting any difficulty or unwanted side effect.
If you think that the home remedies for burning eyes from allergies that I introduced above are very effective for your own case and of also other people you know who are trying to look for simple to follow and cheap home remedies for their eye issue, you should feel free to share this list with them to make use together. As an author, I always want to see my readers’ personal opinions and evaluation, so do not forget to let me see your feedbacks and comments by filling the comment form below!
Related articles about some eyes related issues, including burning eyes, how to deal with them, and how to improve eye health:
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 10 home remedies for hernia in stomach for men
- 16 Ways On How To Lower ALT Levels For Liver You Should Know
- How to get rid of shingles pain fast & naturally: 10 quick tips
- How to treat ovarian cysts pain naturally – 6 tips
- How to prevent pneumonia disease naturally – 9 useful tips
- How to cure vertigo naturally at home
- The Pros And Cons Of Eating Vegetable Salads Regularly
- Mental impotence healer review – is this sexual guide useful?