Are you looking for the best natural home remedies for dry hair? If your answer is “Yes”, then you should read this writing. In this article, VKool.com will show you 6 best natural home remedies for dry hair that only take you some minutes to prepare. This writing is a collection of top hair care recipes from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to learn more!
6 Best Natural Home Remedies For Dry Hair Women Should Know
Here are 6 natural home remedies for dry hair you are looking for:
Aloe vera is a beneficial herb for both hair and scalp. This herb can make your hair extremely manageable. Here are some easy ways to use aloe vera for treating dry hair:
- You grind 2 tsp of hibiscus flowers to create a paste.
- You mix this hibiscus paste with ½ cup of aloe vera gel.
- You add 1 to 2 tsp of olive oil and then you mix well.
- You apply this aloe vera conditioner onto your hair after washing the hair with shampoo
- You massage gently
- Then you leave it on for few minutes.
- You wash off with the cool water.
Learn more: Total Hair Regrowth book
Lavender oil can moisturize your dry scalp, cleanse and tone pores excellently. In addition, the anti-inflammatory, anti fungal, anti-septic and anti-bacterial properties of lavender oil can help you deal with hair loss and dandruff. Here are some easy ways to use lavender oil for treating dry hair:
- You mix 2-3 drops lavender oil with a regular hair massage oil
- You massage your hair for some minutes
- You rinse off your hair as normal
- Then you use it daily.
- You heat some drops of olive oil in order to make it warm.
- You add some drops of lavender oil into this hot oil
- You give a hot oil massage onto your hair & scalp.
- After some minutes, you rinse off your hair as normal
- You can do this way weekly.
- You can mix a wide range of essential oils that are good for dry hair such as lavender oil, chamomile oil, sage oil, and rosemary oil.
- You take only 1 to 2 drops of each of these oils
- You mix them together.
- You apply this mixture to your hair & scalp after washing, shampooing and conditioning your hair
- Then you gently massage your hair for a few minutes.
- You rinse off your hair as normal
Banana is packed with many nutrients such as vitamins B, C, A, and E together with minerals such as potassium, iron, zinc, biotin and manganese. The richness of carbohydrates, potassium, and vitamins in banana make it become a wonderful remedy for making the hair soft & protecting its natural elasticity. Here are some simple steps to use it for your dry hair:
- You mash 1 banana and ½ ripe avocado.
- You add 2 to 3 tbsp of coconut milk with your mashed banana & avocado.
- You mix well to make a smooth paste.
- You apply this mixture to your dry hair.
- You leave it on for about 20-30 minutes.
- You wash off with the lukewarm water.
Recommended reading: Best Vitamins For Dry Hair
Black tea is known as a natural conditioner for anyone with dry hair. To make a remedy for dry hair using black tea you just need to do some easy steps as below:
- You prepare a cup black tea just by placing a tea bag into a cup of the hot water.
- You pour it onto your hair.
- You spread it lightly all over your head.
- You leave it for about 20-30 minutes
- Then you wash it off.
Ghee is packed with unrefined fats that helps nourish your hair. Besides, ghee works against hair loss, split ends, and dry hair. To make a remedy for dry hair using ghee, you just need to follow easy steps such as:
- You apply some tsp of ghee directly onto your strands & scalp.
- You let it on for about some minutes
- You wash it off with shampoo.
- This way will make your hair silky soft and it works effectively as a natural conditioner for hair.
See more: 16 Homemade Natural Tips For Dry Hair
Castor oil is a natural and safe remedy for a wide range of hair problems such as hair loss, split ends, dandruff, dry scalp, dry hair, and hair breakage. To heal dry hair, you can make a castor oil conditioner with some easy steps as below:
- You apply castor oil onto your hair & scalp with your fingertips.
- You let it rest for about 30 minutes.
- You wash hair with shampoo.
- Then you rinse off as normal
To get more information about natural remedies for hair problems and other conditions, go to our main Home Remedies page. After reading the writing of 6 best natural home remedies for dry hair, hope that this writing helps you understand more about benefits of natural ingredients for hair care and know how to use them properly for your hair health. However, it is solely for the informational purpose and it is not intended to give medical advice. If you have any question, or you know other natural home remedies for dry hair, please leave them below.