When the weather becomes cold or when the influenza season comes, our bodies are sensitive and easily influenced by the sudden change in the ambient temperature. If your resistance and commune system is weak, you will easily get cold and runny nose. If you are prone to allergies, you will take with you the long-term rhinitis illness. Whatever your disease come from, there always have the specific cure for it. Most of the treatments that can be applied at home are the temporary solutions and good for mild cases.
Home Remedies For Runny Nose In Children And Infants – Best Home Treatments:
Cough, stuffy nose, flu, and runny nose are mild and common diseases. However, many people hate taking drugs, especially the children, so they often let the body to heal itself. If your kids feel uncomfortable when using Western medicine and see that it is not very effective, then try to apply the home remedies for runny nose I am revealing in this article to help your kids get out of the condition fast and safely. The remedies include:
This is the first on the list of home remedies for runny nose in infants and children that I want to reveal in my article today.
Citric acid in lemon is considered the effective natural nasal medication for children. Lemon also contains lots of vitamin C that can stimulate the immune system and eliminate toxins in the body. Therefore, every day, you should give your baby 1 glass of warm water with 30ml of lemon juice. If your child is 1 year old, you can add a little honey to the mixture to increase the bactericidal effect. Use 1 to 2 times per day until the snot runs out completely.
Read more: Nasal Polyps Treatment Miracle to get more information about another nasal disease and learn how to prevent and treat it.
Garlic is considered a raw material for an effective home remedy for runny nose in children which is very safe and highly effective. With garlic, mothers have 2 ways of processing:
– Boil about 250 ml of water and then pour the mixture of minced 4 cloves of garlic with 5 ml of onion juice and a little salt. This solution can work to clear and cleanse the toxins in the body. Children can drink this solution 2 times per day until their disease is healed.
– You can also take 4 to 5 cloves of garlic, do not peel off, cover them with banknote and grill over a fire. When baking the garlic, mothers should remember to frequently turn the side of the banknote quickly because garlic can be cooked very fast. You just need to grill the garlic until it smells fragrant. Then remove garlic and add to 20ml of boiled water, and then then press hard so that the garlic will be crushed finely. Get the juice and let your baby drink 1-2 times per day
To make ginger a treatment for runny nose in children, mothers should mince the ginger and add it into chicken soup and feed the baby. Or else, they can cook ginger in water and then add a little sugar to let the kid drink 2 to 3 times per day.
Note: Drinking hot ginger while it is still hot to avoid upset stomach.
Nasal mucus stuck in the nose becoming glue is often the cause of runny nose in children. Therefore, you should wash to remove this glue with salt water so that the fiber cells can function normally again. Pour half a teaspoon of salt to 1/4 liter of water (equivalent to about 2/3 a beer can). You can use a dry nasal drop bottle; pour the salt water into it, and keep your baby face up in order to let the salt water flow into the nose. Then, spray the salt water into the nose. While spraying your baby’s nose with salt water, remember to tell her/him to breathe lightly to let salt water come into the nose more deeply.
Are you afraid of the salt water flowing into your nose that can make your baby uncomfortable? No, the saline solution is mixed as above has the concentration close to the concentration of salt in the body, and your baby will feel it like his/her own snot and saliva, entirely coming without the slightest discomfort. Every time you wash your baby’s nose, spray two to three times. This will be very effective in treating runny nose, and it is actually one of the most effective home remedies for runny nose in infants and children that I want the young parents to learn and apply to reduce their baby’s symptom.
This is the last but not least home remedies for runny nose that I would like to introduce in this article.
Drinking plenty of water can help to wash away some of the sputum or nasal mucus stuck in the throat. Drinking warm water with a little lemon juice is one of the best home remedies for runny nose in infants and children that you should try to help your kid with runny nose. You can add a little sugar or honey if your kid is not familiar with the sour taste of lemon.
This is the list of 5 most efficient home remedies for runny nose in children and infants that will be useful and needed to know for readers of VKool.com and other people who have small kids or infants suffering from terrible and stubborn runny nose and are looking for natural ways to stop the condition for good. These remedies are 100% proven to work effectively for any case so that people should never concern about this!
If you see that the home remedies for runny nose in infants and children that are revealed in the article above are effective, and if you want to share this list with other people you know to learn and make use of together, just feel free to do this and do not let me see your thoughts and opinions by commenting and leaving your feedbacks in the form below!
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- How to increase blood platelets count naturally: 13 easy ways
- 10 Best natural home remedies for stomach flu symptoms
- The causes of atherosclerosis disease – 9 major causes
- How to reduce breast size naturally without surgery: 6 steps
- Guilt free desserts recipes review – is Kelley’s cookbook useful?
- Trim pregnancy review – is Alicia Pennington’s book useful?
- 10 best home remedies for shin splints
- Home remedies for diaper rash in newborns and infants