A homemade spa is a relaxing, inexpensive and nourishing way to pamper yourself. The following are 28 homemade spa recipes that are collected by VKool. These homemade spa recipes are not difficult to make and also most use ingredients you have either in the refrigerator or around the house. Keep reading this post to discover more homemade spa recipes.
28 Easy Homemade Spa Recipes That Amaze You
1. Strawberry, Apple And Cornstarch Fruit Face Mask
Save your money by making homemade spa recipes at home. A simple fruit face mask that will make the skin light up.
- 1/2 cup of ripe strawberries
- 1/2 ripe apple
- 1/4 cup of cornstarch
- Core the apple and next cut a half in pieces.
- Blend strawberries, cornstarch and apple. Blend it into one smooth paste which is consistent enough so it’ll stay on your face witt no running off.
- On one clean face, spread this paste gently and equally using your fingertips on neck and face; keep your eye area clear.
- Lie down. Relax. You should think positive thoughts.
- Keep on for 30 minutes.
- After that, rinse with cold water.
- Pat dry using a clean towel.
- Finally, apply one moisturizer.
2. TLC For Your Feet And Hands
This is one of the easiest homemade spa recipes.
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cups of warm water
- Combine honey, olive oil and warm water.
- Soak feet and hands in this mixture for about 5 minutes, relaxing plus thinking positive thoughts.
- Pat dry. Then, apply lotion
- Slip on cotton socks and gloves before bedtime plus rest overnight.
3. Homemade Body Scrub
- 4 parts of oats
- 1 part of coarse sea salt
- 1 part of rice
- 1 part of almonds
- 1 part of desiccated coconut
- 1-3 tablespoons honey
- Splodge of olive oil
- 5-7 drops essential oils of your option (lavender, tangerine, and chamomile are good ones)
- Grind the dry stuff in one blender.
- Add the sticky plus oily stuff, mix well.
- Pour int an airtight container and liberally use in the bath or shower. Remember to rinse well after that.
4. Spa Banana Avocado Mask
This is also one of the easiest homemade spa recipes that you can try. This nourishing and moisturizing homemade face mask is best for dry skin
- 1/2 overripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 overripe avocado, mashed
- 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt (not nonfat)
- Combine ingredients and next mix well.
- Then, apply to clean neck and face.
- Leave on for around 20 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse using plenty of warm water afterward.
Read on: 22 Natural Avocado Face Masks
5. Yogurt Cucumber Parsley Face Mask
This is also one of the best homemade spa recipes for a creamy face mask that makes your skin soft as well as refreshed.
- 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of cucumber
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
- Puree the parsley and cucumber finely and next mix with this yogurt till smooth. Clean your face using a gentle cleanser.
- Cover your face using this creamy mask.
- Leave this mask on for about 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse with water afterward. Follow with your preferred moisturizer.
There are a lot of homemade spa recipes presented in this article, keep reading it!
6. Peach Tightening Facial Mask
This is also one of the best easy homemade spa recipes. This mask helps tighten your skin.
- 1 ripe peach, peeled plus pitted
- 1 egg white
- Whip egg white and peach together in one blender until smooth.
- Gently pat mixture over your face.
- Leave on for half an hour. Rinse off using cool water after that.
7. Chocolate Facial Mask
You also should not skip this recipe when looking for the easy homemade spa recipes.
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons of heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons of cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 3 teaspoons of oatmeal
- Mix all ingredients together with a small blender. Then, smooth onto face.
- Relax for 10 minutes and then rinse off using warm water.
8. Frozen Egg And Honey Facial Mask
This is considered among the best homemade spa recipes for dry skin.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil (but not hot)
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Beat the egg in one small bowl till frothy and well-mixed.
- Slowly add this liquid coconut oil plus honey,beating till this mask is the consistency like mayonnaise.
- Take the empty toilet tissue roll and then set it on end in one clean bowl. After that, spoon mixture into your cardboard toilet paper roll. Place tube, in your bowl, in the freezer entire night.
- To use, you peel away the top ¼- inch of that cardboard roll and then smooth the frozen stick over the face.
- Leave the mask on for around 5 to 10 minutes and then rinse off using warm water.
9. Sensitive Skin Cucumber Mask
Basically, this is considered among the best homemade spa recipes for sensitive skin.
- 1 tablespoon of brewer’s yeast
- 1 tablespoon of finely ground oatmeal
- 1 whole cucumber
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream or plain yogurt
- Mix together the oats and yeast in one small bowl and keep aside.
- Peel the cucumber and then place it in one small food processor and now process till only liquid remains.
- Add the honey and yogurt and then process further to mix.
- Add the oats and brewer's yeast to the cucumber /honey mixture and then process to mix fully.
- To use, you apply to clean neck and face skin and keep on for anywhere from fifteen minutes to 30 minutes.
- Rinse well and after that follow with toner plus moisturizer.
10. Relaxing Facial
- 1 beaten egg, unclogs pores
- 1 carrot, cooked and mashed
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1 avocado, peeled and mashed
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- Mix all the ingredients together and then apply to clean neck and face.
- After 15 minutes rinse using plenty of cool water.
11. Yogurt, Honey And Oatmeal Mask
- 1/4 cup of plain yogurt or buttermilk
- 1/2 cup of oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Finely grind oatmeal in one food processor or blender. Keep aside.
- Mix together yogurt and honey in a small bowl and then add oatmeal.
- Mix together till one smooth paste has formed.
- Smooth over neck and face. Leave on for about 15 minutes. Rinse using warm water.
12. Quick Cucumber Eye Soother
- 2 wafer thin cucumber slices
- 1 warm, damp and clean washcloth
- Place one slice of cucumber over each eye.
- Cover your eyes using a warm washcloth and then relax for 10 minutes.
Read on: 15 Natural Cucumber Face Masks
13. Oatmeal Hand Spa Plus Care Treatment
This homemade hand scrub recipe which leaves your hands soft and nourished.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Add this oatmeal to 1/4 cup of water and leave it to stand 10 minutes till oatmeal is softened.
- Add 1 1/2 teaspoons of lemon juice plus 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil to the oatmeal and mix well.
- Rub mixture into the hands and leave it to stand about 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water afterward and pat dry.
- Apply moisturizer to the hands and leave it to soak for 10-15 minutes.
14. Lip Balm Recipe
Again, this is one of the easiest homemade spa recipes.
- 1/2 ounce of beeswax beads
- 4 ounces of sweet almond oil
- 1 teaspoon of colored jojoba beads
- 2 teaspoons of essential oil
- Put the sweet almond oil in a glass measuring cup, add jojoba beads and beeswax beads and melt in a microwave.
- Stir with a spoon. Then, let it cool for a couple of minutes and add essential oil.
- Pour it into lip balm jars.
15. CuticlesApricot Oil And Lanolin Cuticle Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon of apricot kernel/ emu oil
- 2 teaspoons of lanolin
- 1 drop of essential oil of your option (optional)
- Melt oils together and add essential oil.
- Then, pour into small pots or jar and let set.
- To use, simply massage into cuticles.
16. Foot Spa Recipe
- 7 cups of water
- 2 cups of milk
- ½ cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of lotion
- Mix the milk and water and heat in the microwave or on a stovetop.
- Put this milk mixture in a large bowl and then soak the feet in it for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Massage the lotion and sugar mixture in the feet to exfoliate.
- Rinse using clear water and after that pat dry.
- Apply some extra lotion to the soft feet.
17. Vinegar Hair Rinse
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar
- After shampooing, you apply the vinegar rinse.
- You may rinse it off, or leave this rinse on the hair. Leaving this vinegar rinse on your hair will assist to prevent tangles.
- Vinegar helps to keep your pH balance and also helps inhibit an itchy scalp.
18. Baking Soda Detox
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Your regular shampoo
- Add the baking soda to your normal quantity of shampoo.
- Wash as normal and then apply your hair mask instantly for the best moisture absorption.
Read on: 11 Homemade Baking Soda Face Masks
19. Hydrating Mask
This is also one of the best homemade spa recipes you can try.
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil for fine hairor coconut oil for coarser, thicker hair
- 2 drops of rosemary essential oil (encourages hair growth)
- 2 drops of tea tree essential
- Mix essential oil and oil and apply from your roots to ends, concentrating more on dry ends.
- Gently rub this mixture into roots. Twist hair into one bun and secure, to stay away from dripping.
- Leave mask on for a minimum of 20 minutes prior to gently shampooing out.
20. Anti-Aging Plus Blemish-Fighting Mask
- 1 tablespoon of raw, organic honey
- 1 drop of tea tree essential oil, optional
- Apply a thin honey layer on your face. Keep on for around 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove it using warm water. Skin will appear soft as well as radiant.
- Bonus acne-buster: You mix one dab of honey with tea tree essential oil (a drop) as a spot cure for blemishes.
21. Pumpkin Mask
- Several large puréed pumpkin scoops
- ¼ can of full-fat coconut milk
- Blend the two ingredients. Then, cleanse skin and now apply mask to face.
- Leave on for around 15 to 20 minutes. After that rinse with warm water.
22. Simple Homemade Body Scrub
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Combine ingredients in one plastic cup and then apply in your shower after washing.
- Rub it on in the small circles. After you are done showering, you do not need a body lotion as the olive oil will make a light moisturizer behind.
23. Coffee And Brown Sugar Scrub
This is also one of the easiest homemade spa recipes.
- Coconut oil
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Coffee grounds
- Mix together until all ingredients are blended completely.
- Add warm water till it reaches one thick consistency and then lather your entire body.
- Leave this mixture on for five minutes and after that rinse.
24. Citrus, Coconut And Lime Scrub
- Coconut oil
- Lime oil
- White sugar
- Shredded coconut
- Melt this coconut oil in one microwave and next mix in the sugar, till fully incorporated.
- Add the lime oil and the coconut and blend after that. This will exfoliate the skin leaving it smoother.
25. Orange Cocoa Butter
- 1 cup of shaved cocoa butter
- 8 drops of rosehip oil or vitamin E
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 8 drops orange essence
- Soften this cocoa butter in your microwave (only if it’s hard), whip this butter using a hand held mixer and gradually add in the coconut oil.
- Add in the orange oils and vitamin E.
- Stir thoroughly and after that store in an airtight container.
26. Egg White And Avocado Face Mask
- A ripe and mashed avocado
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- Combine the mashed avocado with lemon juice and egg white in a small bowl.
- Mix using a wooden spoon to create a smooth paste.
- Ideally, after you cleanse, put the facemask onto the whole face except your eyes.
- Rinse and moisturize after that.
27. Apple Pie Spa Treatment
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of applesauce or fresh apple puree
- 1/8 teaspoonof cinnamon
- Mix all the ingredients, stirring well.
- In the shower or bath, apply scrub to your skin in one circular motion, with a washcloth, a loofah sponge, or bath gloves.
- Pay special attention to some rough spots like heels, elbows, and knees.
- Rinse well, and then follow with one rich body lotion.
28. Natural Hair Conditioner
- 1 avocado, peeled plus cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons of heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Mix ingredients in one blender.
- Comb the mixture through your freshly washed hair. Then, wrap your head in plastic, and cover using a towel.
- Let sit for about 15 minutes, and afterward rinse well.
To see all of our articles about beauty care, go to our main Beauty page. Hope that this post will help you know more easy and effective homemade spa recipes. If you have any question or comment, please leave them below, we will reply you as soon as possible. Do you know other homemade spa recipes? Then share with us. Please leave a comment below!
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Gray hair no more PDF review – can Alexander’s method work?
- 30 Days to thin review – can Christina Clark’s diet work?
- How to stop hiccups in newborn & babies – 9 useful tips
- Top 8 Dry Fruit Recipes To Control Hunger Pangs
- 12 natural home hair masks for dry hair are revealed
- 8 Ways On How To Treat Scoliosis Naturally In Adults And Children
- 4 Ways On How To Apple Cider Vinegar For Mole Removal On Face
- How to live a healthy lifestyle and lose weight