Many people desire to get fairer skin because of many reasons. In fact, a darker skin tone sometimes makes you look patchy and blemished as it has an increased amount of Melanin. Even though, there are no special items can help your skin immune from melanin, there are tips on how to get lighter skin naturally at home in a month with foods and natural masks.
I. How To Get Lighter Skin – Make Paste And Masks
In this section, I will guide you through 44 simple ways on how to get lighter skin that you should not miss if you have time to apply natural pastes and masks. Using special methods to brighten your skin may cost you more money than you want and are willing to pay. However, if you still want to get whiter skin, you should read the below section carefully. I will lay out several home-made pastes and masks that will help you achieve your goal of getting whiter skin. You can use these products and foods that can be found right in your home without concerning about the price tag.
1. Orange Juice:
This is the first out of the most effective tips on how to get lighter skin color naturally at home that I want to introduce in this full writing.
May be vitamin C is the most essential ingredient in skin care, and luckily, this vitamin can be taken in abundance from orange. In addition, orange has bleaching properties that can show you how to make your skin lighter and whiter fast.
It has been discovered that regular intake of fresh orange juice will help greatly in improving the overall texture of your skin as well as the skin’s suppleness. To learn how to make your skin whiter, you can make use of oranges in 2 different ways.
- Grind dried orange peels to get the orange peel powder. Mix 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt with 1 tablespoon of the orange peel powder to form a paste. Use this paste to apply onto your skin and let it stay for about fifteen to twenty minutes. Then, wash your skin off carefully using clean, cool water. This will help to make the facial skin’s marks and spots lighten fast. Apply this method 1 – 2 times every week, but remember not to overuse it (more than 2 times per week) as it can make your skin thinner and more sensitive.
- Alternatively, you can combine 1 pinch of powdered turmeric with 2 tablespoons of orange juice to make a paste. Use this paste to apply directly onto your facial skin and neck before bedtime. On the other hand, you can rub this paste on your legs and hands as well. The next morning, wash your skin off. Appy this tip on a daily basis for achieving great results as desired.
2. Kojic Acid:
Another tip on how to get lighter skin naturally at home fast and effectively that I want to reveal in this list is that people should make use of kojic acid. Kojic acid is naturally derived from the mushrooms and other fungi like that. This natural compound is also made from the rice sake or rice wine. Thus, kojic acid is actually extremely good for your skin as it can help to lighten up your skin the natural and safe way. This kojic acid can help to inhibit the tyrosinase activity and thereby preventing the melanin formation on the skin’s upper layer. This in turns will help to lighten up your skin fast and safely as well without leading to any harmful side effect. Therefore, kojic acid is always advisable and believed one of the most effective natural skin whiteners coming from Japan.
- Regular gel or lotion or cream
- Kojic acid – 1/2 to 1 teaspoon
How To Make And Apply:
- First and foremost, you need to use clean water to rinse your face and neck carefully using a gentle face wash or a mild soap.
- Get the prepared kojic acid and add it to the gels that you regularly use. You can also make use of lotions and creams instead for the same results.
- Stir the mixture well and use it to thoroughly apply right onto your neck and facial skin and let it stay for a while.
- Repeat this tip 2 times per day every day within or 1- 2 months.
- You should note that the kojic acid, in contrast, can also lead to some skin rashes and irritation particularly for those having thin, sensitive skin. It would be best for you and also very necessary to get a patch test before applying kojic acid onto the skin in order to eliminate the skin’s burning sensation.
How To Get Rid Of Urticaria With Natural Urticaria And Angioedema Treatment – another skin issue.
3. Almond Oil:
Almond oil contains a lot of skin whitening compounds, including vitamins E, B6, B2, PO (PP could be known as vitamin B3 or niacin), minerals, phytosterols, and unsaturated fatty acids. Niacinamide is one of the niacin’s biological active forms, thereby helping to show you how to make you skin whiter and cleared of the unwanted skin pigmentation. It will interfer in the transformation of melanosome from melanocyte to keratinocytes. Hence, almond oil will be able to help you lighten your skin tone as well as providing the even skin complexion. In addition, almond oil can help to prevent the wrinkles formation on the skin, remove the blemishes effectively, and finally make the skin look glow and light perfectly.
- Tissue paper
- Hot water
- Bigger bowl
- Steel bowl
- Almond oil
How To Make And Apply:
- Take and heat a proper amount of sweet almond oil to make it warm with an indirect heat source.
- To warm almond oil, you will need to pour this oil in a steel bowl and then put the bowl into a bigger bowl which is filled with water (hot).
- Let it stay for about 5 minutes and then take out the oil steel bowl
- Pour a suficient amount of the oil to your hands and rub your hands with oil onto your legs, beck, neck, and face.
- Gently massage your skin with the almond oil within about ten to fifteen minutes before taking a tissue to eliminate the excessive oil from the skin area you apply the oil.
- This method is actually very simple yet brings about great results as desired if it is properly and frequently applied the right way on every night before your bedtime.
- Apply this tip for fifteen nights continuously before reducing it to two to three times weekly and continue to do this up to you reach once every week to get how to make your skin lighter quickly.
In fact, this is one of the best tips on how to get lighter skin naturally at home people should remember to learn and make use for good!
Read more How To Get Rid Of Bumps Naturally With Banish My Bumps – also a common skin issue that causes skin itching and inflammation.
4. Milk, Lemon Juice, Honey:
This is also another tip on how to get lighter skin color naturally at home that I would like to introduce in this entire article and want you and my other readers to learn and apply as soon as possible.
- Lemon Juice
How To Make And Apply:
- Take and mix 1 tsp. each of lemon juice with honey and milk powder (or milk).
- You should apply this facial mask all over your skin after being cleaned and let it stay for about fifteen to twenty minutes before washing your skin off. It will also make your skin much softer and smoother.