Perfume with pleasant scent is known as one of the common beauty products that are used popularly all over the world. It is a mixture of aroma compounds, solvents and fixatives. It began in ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia. Now, it is developed popularly in the modern life and loved by most of men and women. Even it becomes an art in some countries in the world. Normally, a bottle of perfume with the good quality is quite expensive. That is why many people want to make a perfume for themselves. You may be interested in how to make perfume at home and finding simple ways to do it. This writing will be useful for you.
Some Simple Ways On How To Make Perfume With Essential Oils At Home With Your Favorite Aroma
This article includes the different homemade perfume recipes. If you want to make a bottle of perfume for yourself with your favorite aroma, you can refer some following recipes and select one of the ways that are the most convenient for you. With these recipes, you don’t need to worry about the expiry date of homemade perfume because most of them can be used within some months from the date you begin to make. Let’s start with the simplest recipes:
I. Homemade Perfume With Your Favorite Odor:
4 cups of petals you like
1 cup of almond oil
1 cup of distilled water
5 teaspoons of vodka
Cloth or coffee filter
How to make:
With the same ingredients, you can choose one way between two following ways to make it:
- You need to separate the petals and put them into a glass. After that, you use a wooden spoon to crush the petals until they become bruised. And then put all the bruised petals in a bowl and add more almond oil into it. Mix them well and pour the mixture into a bowl and cover it around and let it be overnight in a cool and dark place. You filter this mixture by using a clean muslin or coffee filter to get the pure liquid. Filtering must be repeated three times and it takes about 4 days for the whole incubation and filtering.
- The second way will take you less time. Firstly, you put 5 teaspoons of vodka in a small bowl and instill one drop of essential oil into vodka and mix well. You should not use more than 5 to 10 drops of essential oil in total. Then, you cover the bowl with a plastic lid and keep it in a cool dark place for about 48 hours. After that, you mix a cup of distilled water with the mixture of essential oil and strain it by using a cloth or coffee filter to get the pure liquid. Now you can use the perfume by pouring it into a brown bottle or aerosols.
With two recipes, you can use the different kinds of flowers or herbs to make oil. Some flowers like rose, lavender, flowers of cinnamon, citrus tree blossoms, and pepermint with strong and seductive aroma will be suitable for your perfume. Or, you can also use other crops like bark, roots, tubers, fruits, sweet-smelling herbs, spices or honey.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 14 Best coconut oil beauty recipes
- How to choose sunscreen for dry, oily and sensitive skin
- Eat, drink and shrink recipes book review – is it reliable?
- How to become a stylist – top 15 tips and tricks revealed!
- 16 Health benefits of vitamin C for skin, hair and the body
- Top 6 Ways On How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss
- Baby oil for skin care: top 10 its benefits & uses
- 12 Home remedies for bruises on face and on legs