Nowadays, most of the girls desire to have blonde hair. People having black hair want to add reddish or burgundy color in your hair. Some women like going to the hair salon to lighten hair. The others use bleach, chemicals, yet these products will make the hair dry, damaged and brittle. So, it is recommended to use remedies having natural ingredients for lightening hair. Then cinnamon is one of the best ingredients for it because it has bleaching effects. Besides its bleaching effects, cinnamon also contains a ton of health advantages. It is a rich source of fiber, calcium, iron and manganese. Several studies recommend that half teaspoon of cinnamon a day can lower cholesterol. In addition, it can alleviate arthritis pain, and prevent bacterial growth in food. Moreover, smelling cinnamon boosts memory and cognitive function. So, how to lighten hair using cinnamon? Here, VKool.com will mention 9 ways to use it for lightening hair.
9 Uses Of Cinnamon To Lighten Hair You Should Follow
1. A Paste Of Cinnamon To Lighten Hair
Cinnamon not only helps lighten your hair but also contain many health benefits. Cinnamon is a good way to lighten hair without killing the delicate oils that maintain your hair beautiful and shiny. Cinnamon smells great and is a good lightener as well. Cinnamon naturally has peroxide that is known for lightening your hair. How to use cinnamon to lighten hair? Here are detailed guides:
- The first step is to take 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder along with the conditioner.
- Next, mix them well and apply this paste with an even coat to your hair from the top to bottom. Then, comb this paste to evenly coat.
- Now, tie your hair up using a clip. Cover your hair using a shower cap and keep the mixture for the entire night.
- In the morning, shampoo your hair.
- It is recommended to apply this mixture about once or more per week to see highlights.
2. Honey With Cinnamon To Lighten Hair
Honey works well for both skin and hair! Honey naturally has traces of hydrogen peroxide, which will gently lighten the hair. In addition, honey has an enzyme, glucose oxidase, which gradually releases hydrogen peroxide. Cinnamon helps in boosting the lightening effect. Olive oil in this recipe helps to keep your hair from drying out. How to lighten your hair with cinnamon? Here are easy steps for you to follow:
- You need to prepare extra virgin oil (1 tbsp), ground cinnamon (1 tbsp), and raw uncooked honey (1 cup) and next mix them well.
- The next step is to brush your hair and later apply this mixture using comb or brush to the hair.
- After this, wrap your hair in one plastic wrap. Keep the mixture for the entire night.
- In the morning, wash your hair.
3. Beet And Cinnamon To Lighten Hair
Beets are good for hair. Beetroot improves the thickness, quality, and shine of your hair due to its Carotenoids. The Carotenoids helps in blood circulation as well as nourishes the hair follicles, thus encourages hair growth and gives good quality hair. In addition, beetroot improves your general health as well as gloss of the hair due to the natural silica in it. Moreover, beets are rich in antioxidants, iron, vitamin C and B and folates. Dying your hair is also one of best benefits of beetroot.
- You need to prepare 2 beets, deep conditioner (1 cup), water (half tbsp), and cinnamon powder (1 tbsp).
- Next, grind these beets and then strain it to collect a red liquid.
- After this, add the liquid and cinnamon powder to conditioner to make a mixture.
- Apply this paste to the damp hair after doing shampoo.
- Keep it for around 3 to 4 hours and then cover it by wrapping a plastic cap.
- In order to get one deeper color, you should keep it for the entire night.
- Your color would be obvious after about 3 to 4 uses of this paste.
4. Cinnamon With Vinegar To Lighten Hair
The moisturizing and lightening effects found in vinegar help to lighten your hair. Plus, vinegar acts to restore luster by getting rid of build up from the other hair products. Also, it leaves hair silky, smooth and removes tangles as well.
- First of all, take the cinnamon powder (1 tbsp) and distilled vinegar (2 cups).
- Then, mix both these ingredients well. You can also add extra virgin oil (1 tbsp) to it.
- Apply this cinnamon and vinegar mixture to your hair after combing your hair.
- After this, use a shower cap to wrap your hair.
- Keep it for overnight and in the morning, wash it off.
5. Chamomile And Cinnamon To Lighten Hair
Chamomile also acts well to improve the blonde hair. It is also good to lighten your hair. Chamomile tea aids in restoring its luster as well as natural darkness if you own darker hair. Because apart from coloring the gray hair, this tea can also provide the natural highlights of dark brown and black hair. How to use chamomile with cinnamon to lighten hair? You can follow these steps:
- The first step is to prepare one chamomile tea and let it cool. To it add 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- After this, partition your hair and now apply it to the area you want highlights.
- Leave it to dry naturally.
- Or you can also directly wash your hair using chamomile tea.
6. Lemon With Cinnamon to Lighten Hair
The citric acids present in lemon juice acts great to blonde the hair. In addition, lemon is a powerful source of phosphorus, vitamin B and C. It promotes their growth and prevents the hair damage along with giving needed nourishment to your hair follicles. Moreover, it is used as a natural bleach. The method is:
- Firstly, take warm water (a quarter cup), lemon juice (1 cup) and cinnamon powder (1 tbsp). Then, mix them well.
- Now apply this mixture to your hair and let it dry.
- Wash your hair after few hours and you will obtain the best results.
7. Baking Soda With Cinnamon To Lighten Hair
Lighten your hair with baking soda and cinnamon is a great option. Baking soda helps decrease oiliness and neutralizes foul odors. Additionally, the alkaline nature found in baking soda helps balance the pH level of your scalp to keep it healthy and clean. Plus, it can help banish the annoying white flakes on the hair and scalp. It clarifies your scalp and helps remove flakes.
- You need to take baking soda (1 tbsp), cinnamon powder (1 tbsp) and a little water. Then, mix them well until a paste is formed.
- Now apply it to the hair. Keep it for overnight or few hours.
- In the next morning, wash it off to get blonde hair.
8. Basin With Cinnamon To Lighten Hair
You need to do as follows:
- First of all, take a wide toothed comb, a small basin, 3 tbsp ground cinnamon, natural deep conditioner and plastic wrap or plastic shower cap.
- Next, pour deep natural conditioner (½ cup) into a small basin
- Then, add 3 tbsp ground cinnamon to it and stir well to make a smooth paste
- Now apply this paste to your hair and massage it thoroughly.
- Cover your hair using the plastic shower cap for a few hours or overnight.
- Use water to rinse your hair.
- Follow the process as required till you gain the desired results.
Learn more: Total Hair Regrowth Review
9. Henna With Cinnamon to Lighten Hair
Using henna with cinnamon to lighten hair is a great way. Henna helps lighten the very brown or dark hair. Henna is also used for coloring hair. Besides, it helps inhibit dandruff and nourishes your hair and scalp by making it healthy and smooth. Plus, it works as one good conditioner for the hair that smoothens your rough hair cuticles and gives a healthy luster and shine to hair strands. Moreover, it prevents tangling, straightens the hair, and helps in getting rid of frizzy hair.
- Firstly, prepare henna powder (3 tbsp) and cinnamon powder (1 tbsp). Next, add ½ cup of boiling water to it. Keep it for about 13 hours or overnight.
- After this, apply this solution to your hair and leave it to sit for around 2 to 3 hours.
- Finally, wash your hair with water.
Learn more: 15 Best Henna Hair Masks
You can go to our main Health page in order to get more information related to useful tips for hair care. Have you ever used cinnamon to lighten your hair? How did cinnamon help you? Share your experience with us in the comments box given below.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 28 Hair pack for dandruff recipes – best natural homemade ideas
- Top 6 side effects of high cholesterol on body are revealed
- Outsmart your cancer PDF review – does this book really work?
- How to get rid of chicken pox scars on face naturally – 14 tips
- Top 15 Home Remedies For Pilonidal Cysts
- 10 Natural Ways On How To Remove Cholesterol Deposits Around Eyes
- 10 Beauty Uses For Witch Hazel You Should Know
- How to cure astigmatism naturally without surgery