Burning feet is a common problem that can visit to everyone at any age. This disease can be severe and it might become chronic and acute. The reason of burning feet is dysfunction in nervous system or from alcohol abuse, diabetes, or exposure to some toxins. In addition, kidney disease, insect bites, traumas, injuries, deficiencies of calcium, folic acid, vitamins, etc can lead to burning sensations in your feet. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 10 natural home remedies for burning feet symptoms. However, the writing if is for informational purpose only, so you should ask the doctor before applying the remedies or going to see him if the problem is serious.
Top 10 Natural Home Remedies For Burning Feet Symptoms
Whenever getting burning feet, you might feel sensation of temperature, change color on your feet skin, peeling skin, dull ache, sweating, swelling, and redness. Here are top 10 home remedies for burning feet symptoms you should learn right now:
Doing exercise not only helps improve your health, it also helps soothe burning feet very well (Click To Tweet). Physical activities will improve blood circulation and prevent some problems of nervous system.
- Simply, you should try to walk every day to ease the symptoms of burning feet.
- Running or jogging is also great suggestions when you get the problem. They will increase circulation for your body and the feet.
Read more: The Book Of Muscle Experiment
Cold water is one of the most natural home remedies for burning feet and it is very simple to do at home. This remedy will relieve swelling, numbness, tingling on the feet quickly. The method is:
- Prepare a foot tub and fill it in cold water.
- Soak the feet in the water for some minutes.
- Take a rest and soak it again.
- Repeat the remedy several times each day.
Apple cider vinegar can balance pH level and it is a great home treatment for burning feet. The solution is:
- Mix a cup of water with some teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and drink it once each day.
- Also, you can add some apple cider vinegar into hot water and soak your feet in it for 20 minutes. You can do this method twice per day.
Turmeric has a curcumin compound that can improve circulation and blood flow very well. Additionally, turmeric is good in anti-inflammatory property that can reduce pain in your feet.
- You combine some teaspoons of turmeric powder with a cup of warm water and rink it twice per day.
- Alternatively, you can mix water with some tablespoons of turmeric, apply the mixture on the affected region 1-2 times per day.
Epsom salt can relieve burning sensations and soothe your feet very well. This ingredient can decrease pain and inflammation due to magnesium.
- Add ½ cup of Epsom salt in a tub.
- Add warm water and soak your feet for 10-15 minutes.
- You can do this remedy once each day within several days.
Another effective ingredient for burning feet is ginger. It can relieve burning sensations in the feet and increase blood circulation in your body.
- You can mix some olive oil or coconut oil with a teaspoon of ginger juice. Massage your legs and feet for 10-15 minutes.
- Another way is to mix ginger tea every day to reduce pain and swelling.
Bitter gourd is used conventionally for healing burning feet. Let try it:
- Get a handful of bitter gourd leaves; grind it with some water as a good paste.
- Apply the paste on the burning feet to reduce the symptoms.
- Repeat the remedy if necessary.
Thyme can promote blood circulation, relieve constriction of blood vessels, and reduce burning sensation effectively.
- You have a handful of thyme and soak it into two bowls.
- Add 2 foot tubs with hot water and cold water.
- Add thyme in each b owl and soak the feet in hot water and then change into the bowl of cold water for 5 minutes.
- Return it for 20 minutes.
- Repeat this treatment every day to get the best result.
One of the most necessary home remedies for burning feet is to get more vitamin B3, which can prevent nerves from pressure, strengthen the nerves, a and improve blood circulation.
- You should eat more egg yolks, peanuts, peas, beans, green vegetables, yogurt, milk, grain products, wheat germ, wheat bran, brew’s yeast.
- You also can take vitamin B3 supplements after asking the doctor.
To comfort your burning feet, you can try massaging them gently with some oil. This simple remedy will reduce discomfort from burning sensations and it will improve blood circulation as well as soothe the effect.
- You warm up some mustard oil, coconut oil, or olive oil.
- Massage lightly the oil on the affected region.
- Do it for more 10 minutes.
- You can do it every day in the morning and before you go to bed at night.
To know more about other health problems & effective homemade remedies, go to our main Home Remedies page. After reading the writing of top 10 natural home remedies for burning feet, I hope that you have learned some useful treatments to get rid of the symptoms effectively at home. However, the writing is solely for the informational purpose, so you need to get advice from your doctor before applying any home remedy. If you have any question, please leave them below.
Related articles on burning feet: