Marimba Building Package Uncovers Homemade Musical Instruments
- What Is Marimba Building Package?
- How Will Marimba Building Package Help You Own A Unique Marimba And How Will Marimba Building Package Benefit You?
- How Much To Get Started?
- What Will You Get From Marimba Building Package?
- Is It Guaranteed That Marimba Building Package Will Work For You?
- Does Marimba Building Package Give Any Support?
Jim McCarthy, the author of Marimba Building Package, has been a percussionist for over 20 years. He always has a passion for designing things especially from small xylophones to ultra large Bass Marimbas. Here is one of his guide on Marimba. In The marimba building package program, the creator gives a complete plan of making an instrument of marimba that is easy-to-follow and implement for readers. Basing on this system, you can start making your own truly great marimba right way.
How Will Marimba Building Package Help You Own A Unique Marimba And How Will Marimba Building Package Benefit You?
Take a look to discover what inside the homemade musical instruments of Marimba:
- Everything necessary for people to get start such as material, tools for making, etc. The interesting thing is that no matter what wood you have, these projects will work for you. Concert quality marimbas are often made from Honduras Rosewood or African padouk. Obviously, the better wood you can access to the better instrument you can make. Nevertheless, you can make those instruments from just any hardwood (eg: Durian or Meranti).
- The plan also includes imperial (feet and inches) as well as metric (millimetres) for making a xylophone (marimba)
- It is not important that you are good at woodworking or not because most of most of the skills required are fairly basic woodwork – measuring, cutting and sanding.
All of tools for making are common household tools, including:
- An electric drill with a sanding attachment
- A screwdriver
- A wood saw
- A small hammer
- Sandpaper and sanding discs
- Rivet Gun
- Others commonly found around the garage
So what are your benefits you will gain from the program:
- The instruments you made will be going to sound as good as commercially available instruments
- The plan also included for this instrument use PVC pipe for resonators because of their light weighting, reasonable price etc. You can get PVC pipe at just about any hardware store
- You have your own marimba
- It will save a huge amount of money for you instead of buying outside
- You also receive some free bonuses that instruct you how to make several kinds of instruments
- And much more
Customers can check out some suggestions of making homemade things like Successful Home Gardening, Complete Illustrated Guide to Homemade Wine, Home Made Power Plant, and Soap Making Fun for more knowledge.
There is one-time payment of only $173 (instead of $300 total value) – a reasonable price to pick up a useful guide that will support your musical passion. I believe you will not be disappoited about what this package is about to benefit you.
Purchasing the comprehensive Illustrated Guide to Homemade Musical Instruments of Marimba program right now, customers have a chance to get the following main manual:
- The Simple Glockenspiel building guide (Price – $9.95)
- The Box Resonated Xylophone E-Book Plans (Price – $27)
- The Two Octave Mini Marimba Plans (Price – $39.95)
- The P3 Three Octave Marimba Plans (Price – $49.95)
- The P524 Pro Concert Marimba Plans (Price – $73)
Additionally, there remains some attractive free bonuses attached with this program:
- Three bonus sheet music pieces which packed with the building guides
- And additional bonus piece of sheet music in this package deal only – “Evening by the Fire”
- Super Bonus #1: Mallet Making Guide E-Book & Video
- Super Bonus #2: Free One Month’s subscription to Percussion Keys Website
For more details about the content of these bonuses, you can access to the official website.
Of course, yes.
You have full 56 days to try out the product and make your marimba. Remember that after that period, if you find unhappy with the plans and it does not work for you, just simply contact to the manufacturer for a full refund. No questions, no hassle at all.
In the official website, there is a FAQ page for people can refer some common questions to more knowledgeable about the E-book. Besides, customers are able to send other inquiries to the emailjim [at] makeamarimba dot com to get the respond from Jim.
Now, after reading the above information about a distinguished guide of homemade musical instruments, you can make your own decision whether or not having a peerless marimba. So, what is your decision?
Also leave your comment below the post to let us know what you think.