Numbness in feet and hands is considered as one of the most discomforting & common health problems in the aged. When you suffer from numbness, you will face some symptoms like burning or tingling sensations, weakness of the troubled parts, body and feet ache, etc. Some common causes of numbness include excessive drinking, fatigue, smoking, constant pressure on the feet and hands, lack of magnesium or vitamin B12, etc. To deal with this problem, there are some quick natural remedies. To know the ways on how to cure numbness in hands and feet, read this post at VKool.com.
15 Solutions On How To Cure Numbness In Hands And Feet That Work
1. Massage With Primrose Oil
Primrose oil is one of the best oils to cope with the numbness in hands and feet because it is a great source of potassium, magnesium, amino fatty acids, zinc, calcium, iron, fiber and phosphorous as well. In addition, this oil helps in stabilizing the cells in the body. Moreover, the nervous system’s health is developed by using this oil. So, how to cure numbness with this oil? Let’s see the recipe below:
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of primrose oil
- You just need to apply this primrose oil over your numb area and then massage it for around 15-20 minutes. After this, use warm water to clean the area.
- To remove the numbness completely, you should repeat this process 2-3 times in one day.
2. Massage With Lavender Oil
Lavender oil not only helps in alleviating headaches but also cures numbness in hands and feet. Massaging your numb area with lavender oil is also a great choice how to cure numbness because it contains anti inflammatory and healing characteristics. Here’s the recipe:
- 1 teaspoon of lavender oil
- All you need to do is apply this lavender oil over the affected area. Then, massage the oil into your skin for a minimum of 15-20 minutes.
- Thereafter, clean the area by using warm water.
- Follow this process 2-3 times in one day for best results.
3. Epsom Salt Bath Soak
The blood circulation throughout your body will be improved with Epsom salt. So, Epsom salt is an ideal ingredient to cure any kind of discomfort in the feet. Furthermore, it helps to relax the weak and tired muscles. Here is the method that explains you on how to cure numbness with Epsom salt:
- 1 tablespoon of Epsom salt
- Warm bath water
- You just need to add the Epsom salt to the warm bath water.
- After this, soak in this solution for a minimum of 20-30 minutes.
- It is advisable to repeat this two times in a day daily to relieve the numbness in feet or hands.
4. Massage With Mustard Oil
Are you suffering from the numbness? Mustard oil will help you. This oil comes with heat producing properties. In addition, the rubefacient properties housed in it aid in improving the blood circulation. So, this remedy is also the perfect treatment about how to cure numbness in feet and hands. Here’s the method:
- ½ cup of mustard oil
- The first step is to warm this oil over medium heat. Then, take this warm oil to massage over and around your affected areas for about 15-20 minutes.
- Keep the oil on your skin for another 60 minutes.
- At last, clean the area with warm water.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times daily for best relief.
5. Massage With Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is also one of the great remedies about how to cure numbness in hands and feet. To use this oil, follow these steps below:
- 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Warm this oil over medium heat at first. Then, massage this oil with your finger tips over the affected parts for a minimum of 10-20 minutes.
- Leave this oil on for another twenty to half an hour minutes.
- Lastly, clean the area by using lukewarm water.
- Follow this remedy twice in a day to relieve the discomfort.
6. Hot Compress Remedy
- 1 large bowl of hot water
- Firstly, take one bowl of hot water and next dip the towel into it for 1-2 minutes. Then, squeeze the excess water.
- Now wrap the towel over your affected parts. Leave it for a minimum of 10-15 minutes or until it does not feel the same warm.
- Regular do this process 2-3 times in a day until the discomfort is reduced completely.
7. Amla Or Indian Gooseberry Remedy
This remedy helps to improve the health of nerve and stimulates blood circulation as well. So, you should not ignore this remedy when looking for the best treatments about how to cure numbness.
- 1 teaspoon of amla powder
- 1 glass of water
- Simply, you just need to add the amla powder to one glass of water and consume this solution.
- You should repeat this process every morning with an empty stomach in order to improve the nerve health and blood vessels of your body.
- Regular use of this remedy will help you cure the numbness in hands and feet or the discomforting tingling sensation in the body.
8. Massage With Rosemary Oil
Rosemary oil also aids in curing this numbness and gives an immediate relief. How to cure numbness with rosemary oil? Here’s the recipe:
- 1 tablespoon of rosemary oil
- You can orally consume rosemary oil by adding it to your fruits or salads.
- Alternatively, you can massage the oil directly on your affected areas.
- Do this process every day for about two months to cure this problem.
9. Honey And Cinnamon Remedy
Cinnamon and honey both contain anti inflammatory agents, which make them become the ideal ingredients how to cure numbness. This remedy also reduces the discomfort and aids in relaxing the muscles as well.
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- The first step is to combine the honey and cinnamon powder together and mix them well until one fine paste like consistency is formed.
- In the mornings, drink this solution daily on an empty stomach.
- Follow this remedy at least two to three months to get total cure from the numbness in feet and hands.
10. Turmeric Remedy
Turmeric comes with antiseptic and anti inflammatory properties, which make it become a great ingredient for treating numbness in hands and feet. So, how to cure numbness with turmeric? Follow these instructions below:
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- You just need to add some turmeric powder while you cook any food.
- Follow this remedy daily for at least three months to attain the best results.
Learn more: Health Advantages Of Turmeric On The Human Body
11. Turmeric, Honey And Milk Remedy
Turmeric powder contains a compound known as curcumin that helps to stimulate blood circulation throughout your body. Try this drink and see the significant changes.
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Cooking pot
- The first step is to add one cup of milk into one cooking pot. Then, over medium heat it until it’s warm enough.
- Then shift the warm milk into one cup and add the turmeric powder and honey into it and stir it well.
- After that, consume the turmeric infused milk two times in a day every day to cure the hands feeling numb and toe numbness as well as to promote the blood circulation in your body and.
- Follow this remedy for around 2-3 months.
12. Gingko Biloba Remedy
This herb also helps in promoting the blood circulation in your body. Plus, it prevents your body from numbness. Here’s the method:
- 40 mg of Gingko Biloba supplements
- You just take this Gingko Biloba health supplement thrice in a day daily.
- However, prior to taking ginkgo biloba consult your doctor because it can interfere with some certain medications.
13. Cayenne, Garlic And Ginger Broth Remedy
Both ginger and garlic come with anti inflammatory qualities that help in decreasing the inflammation. Cayenne is a great source of vitamin A, C, E, potassium and magnesium as well. All the health beneficial nutrients and vitamins help in improving the blood circulation.
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon of crushed ginger
- ½ teaspoon of crushed garlic
- 1-2 cups of water
- Cooking pot
- Metal Strainer
- At first, place this cooking pot over medium heat. Now add the water into this and leave it to boil.
- Then, add the cayenne pepper powder, crushed ginger and crushed garlic to it once the water starts boiling. Allow it to boil for another 3-4 minutes.
- Thereafter turn off the heat and using a lid cover it for a minute.
- Now strain this broth with the help of a metal strainer and shift the liquid into one bowl.
- Consume this broth to cure the numb toes and finger numbness.
- Consume this broth 2-3 times in one week for complete relief.
Learn more: 16 Health Advantages Of Fresh Ginger Juice
14. Increase Magnesium Intake
As mentioned above, one of the main causes of numbness in feet and hands is the lack of magnesium. So, you need to increase the intake of magnesium to cure the numbness. You can eat magnesium-rich foods such as dark green vegetables, seeds, oatmeal, nuts, peanut butter, cold-water fish, avocados, soybeans, bananas or low-fat yogurt. Another choice to take 350 mg of magnesium supplements daily. However, you should consult the doctor about the correct dosage.
15. Increase Vitamin B Foods
The lack of vitamin B is also one of the main causes of numbness in hands and feet. Thus, it is necessary to have foods high in vitamin B6 and B12 to prevent tingling sensations and numbness in your hands as well as feet. You should include foods rich in vitamin B6 & B12 in your daily diet like cereals, eggs, bananas, meats, avocados, beans, fish, milk, cheese, oatmeal, yogurt, seeds, nuts and dried fruits. Or you can also take the vitamin B-complex supplement two times daily. It is advised to consult your doctor for the correct dosage as well as the type of supplement.
Learn more: The 3 Week Diet Review
All the above mentioned natural treatments how to cure the numbness in hands and feet completely with regular usage. But if your condition lasts long then you should consult a health specialist. If you know more our useful articles then visit our main How To page. If you have any comments or questions, please share with us in the comment section.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 6 natural home remedies for razor burn & bumps
- 38 natural back acne treatment tips and recipes at home
- 16 best tips on how to use ginger for arthritis treatment
- 28 health & beauty benefits of carrot, carrot juice & carrot oil
- How to lose face fat fast and naturally at home in just a week
- 18 Health and beauty benefits of yogurt consumption
- 10 easy resistance band exercises for men & women to do at home
- Top 29 Worst Foods to Eat before Bed & Suggestions For Bedtime Snack