Are you struggling with acne as a teen? Or are you finding skincare tips for battling dark spots in your twenties? If you want to know how to get clear skin fast and naturally at home in a week basing on your own skin type, from the site Vkool.com, I made this article to show you 30 ways you can follow to get a perfect skin. I know that in a world of constant status updating and photo sharing, you are on the pressure of how to get beautiful skin. In this report, I will share you best tips and tricks almost beautiful women have used for clearing their skin.
Top 30 Tips On How To Get Clear Skin Fast And Naturally At Home
The first of top 30 ways on how to get clear skin naturally is to apply lemon. Lemon belongs to the list of the best ingredients which can stimulate the clear skin. It is mainly comprised of citric acid, helping to eliminate dead cells of your skin, thus keeping it clear while the vitamin C content in lemon also eases dark spots by promoting the renewal process of skin cells. Besides, lemon owns bleaching properties which will aid in improving the overall skin complexion.
Way 1: Lemon and cucumber
- You prepare a lemon and then extract the lemon juice.
- Then you apply this well to your skin.
- Let it stay for 10 to 12 minutes and then use warm water to wash off.
- Do not forget to take some cucumber slices and use them to rub on the skin to keep it moisturized and soft.
- You should apply this daily to have a clear skin.
Way 2: Lemon and honey
- You also squeeze the lemon juice of half a lemon and then combine it with 2 tablespoons of honey.
- You stir well and apply this lemon and honey mixture on your skin.
- Wait for 17 to 20 minutes and then rinse off.
Way 3: Lemon and sugar
- This combination is very effective for exfoliating your skin.
- You just combine lemon juice with sugar at an equal ratio.
- Then you apply it externally on your skin.
- Use your fingertips to scrub this in a circular motion.
- Wait for 10 to 12 minutes and rinse off the scrub.
- Keep follow this lemon method once per week to enjoy a clean skin.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
How to get clear skin? Thanks to the acidic properties in it, apple cider vinegar can help a lot in curing damaged skin as well as getting rid of several skin conditions making your skin lifeless and dull. This vinegar has antioxidant qualities which are beneficial in preventing free radical from damaging your skin.
- You just dilute apple cider vinegar well with water and then use this water to rub on the skin. This solution will eliminate dead cells and also revitalize the skin.
- Besides, you should consume the apple cider vinegar (about 2 teaspoons) along with a cup of water to keep skin problems and diseases at bay.
3. Table Salt
Another of top 30 ways on how to get clear skin is to use salt combined with sugar. Salt is known as a mild antibacterial and antiseptic cleanser that is able to keep your skin away from all infections. However, salt may make your skin dry. Hence, you should mix salt with olive oil to maintain the moisture of your skin.
- You simply add take some teaspoons of salt and then mix them with enough olive oil.
- You should mix them until they form a paste.
- Directly rub this paste on your face and gently massage it. This solution will exfoliate dead cells and make your skin clear and clean.
To get a clear skin, you have always to maintain the moisture of your skin and honey will be a great moisturizer for your skin. It also possesses antibacterial properties helping to fight infection. Here are 2 effective ways on how to get clear skin with honey you can follow:
Way 1: Honey
- You just directly apply the raw honey on the skin.
- Allow it to naturally dry and then rinse off with water.
- This simple way should be applied once a day.
Way 2: Honey, gram flour, and milk
- You mix the honey together with milk at the ratio of 1:2.
- Then you put a teaspoon of gram flour in this mixture and continue to mix the well.
- Now, you apply this mixture all over the face skin and others skin areas.
- Let it stay on the skin for 20 minutes and use lukewarm water to wash off.
- Do not forget to apply this once per week to enjoy clear and radiant skin.
Way 3: Honey and cinnamon
Cinnamon is capable of inhibiting the growth of bacteria in your skin while honey works as a natural powerful antibiotic. Hence, the mixture of cinnamon and honey will be an effective way on how to get clear skin.
- You mix honey with cinnamon at an equal ratio until you get a consistent paste.
- Apply this paste on your skin and wait for about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Finally, you rinse this mixture off with clean water.
5. Baking Soda
Baking soda has the ability to balance the pH levels of your skin, which makes it become a natural way on how to get clear skin. In addition, baking soda possesses mild anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, helping to face several problems such as spots, acne, and pimples. It also acts as a powerful exfoliating agent that will protect your skin from dead skin cells, dirt, and impurities.
Way 1: Baking soda and lemon juice or water
- Baking soda – a teaspoon
- Lemon juice/water – a teaspoon
- You mix baking soda with lemon juice or water to get a fine paste.
- Now, you clean your skin well and use this paste to exfoliate your skin for a few minutes.
- Use warm water to rinse off your face and take a soft towel to pat dry.
- You can follow this way 2 or 3 times weekly.
Way 2: Baking soda and honey
- Baking soda – 1 teaspoon
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Simply mix baking soda and honey together.
- Then you apply this onto your damp skin and gently massage it for a minute.
- Finally, you clean your skin with normal water and followed by cold water to help in closing the pores.
- Repeat this process once a week.