This is another effective way on how to get clear skin you should apply. Cucumber has astringent. hydrating, and nourishing properties which are very useful for your skin. These properties will help you to repair damaged skin cells, which, in turn, remove dead cells of your skin and give you a fresh glow.
- You just cut 1 fresh cucumber into slices and then rub these cucumber slices thoroughly on your skin.
- Let it like that and go to bed well.
- In the next morning, you remove them and clean your skin with warm water.
- Do this way daily before the bedtime.
11. Aloe Vera
If you are finding a natural way on how to get clear skin, aloe Vera is the answer for you. This plant owns several benefits for your skin. It is loaded with antibacterial properties which are able to eliminate bacteria causing acne and anti-inflammatory properties which aid in soothing your irritated skin well as astringent properties helping you to heal scars. In addition, aloe Vera has the ability to moisturize your skin and also stimulate the growth of new skin cells.
- You just take an aloe Vera leaf and extract its gel.
- Then you rub this gel directly on your skin with the help of a cotton ball.
- Wait for about 25 or 30 minutes or until the gel becomes dry and rinse it off.
- You remember to apply this daily or 4 to 5 times weekly.
12. Tomato Juice
Tomato owns a rich source of antioxidant properties keeping your skin youthful as well as fades blemishes and spots on your skin.
- You firstly take 2 fresh tomatoes and get their pulp.
- Then you mix the tomato pulp with 2 teaspoons of rose water.
- You apply this on your skin and keep it on there for 10 minutes.
- Finally, you use cool water to clean your skin and let it naturally dry.
If you are wondering how to get clear skin, turmeric is the best choice for you. This herb is an excellent skin-lightening and antiseptic agent which will aid in minimizing scars and spots. Additionally, turmeric is able to alleviate infectious, allergic, and inflammatory skin disorders making your skin look lifeless and dull.
Way 1: Turmeric and pineapple
- At first, you take the turmeric powder (1 tablespoon) and then combine it with enough pineapple juice.
- You stir them well to make a thick paste and rub it n your skin.
- Allow it to dry completely and clean your skin with warm water.
- Do this way 2 to 4 times per week to ease the spot appearance on your skin.
Way 2: Turmeric, gram flour, and milk/water
- You can make a turmeric paste by combining equal parts of gram flour and turmeric powder with enough milk or water.
- Then you apply this paste evenly on the skin and wait for a while until it becomes dry.
- You should apply this every week to whiten your skin complexion and get rid of scars.
14. Strawberry And Yogurt
Strawberry has a high source of Vitamin C and antioxidants. It also contains mild bleaching properties that are very helpful for fading blemishes and spots on your skin. Besides, yogurt is very famous for the ability to nourish your skin. Hence, the combination of strawberry and yogurt will be a great way on how to get clear skin at home:
- First of all, you mash 3 or 4 strawberries and then mix them and 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt together.
- You use a blender to blend this mixture well until you have a smooth paste.
- Now, you rub this homemade mask to your skin and wait for 17 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, you clean your skin with water.
- Remember to apply this mask 3 times per week to have the maximum benefits.
See more: 33 Homemade Strawberry Face Mask Recipes
15. Egg White
Egg white is an easy and effective way on how to get clear skin. It will ease acne scars and lighten your skin as egg white contains plenty of essential minerals and vitamins for a healthy and clear skin.
Way 1: Whipped egg white
- At first, you divide an egg into 2 parts: egg white and yolk.
- Then you whip the egg white until it is super frothy.
- Allow it to sit for a while and apply about 3 to 5 egg white layers to all over your skin.
- Wait for 20 minutes to let the mask dry and rinse off.
Way 2: Egg white, gram flour, and lemon juice
- Egg white from 2 eggs
- Gram flour – 2 tablespoons
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice – 4 or 5 drops
- Combine all 3 ingredients above and blend them to have a paste.
- Then you apply it evenly to your skin and wait for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, you clean the skin with cold water.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- What are the early signs and symptoms of pregnancy
- 10 Quick Tips on How to Get Dimples Naturally Without Surgery
- Stop sciatica in 8 minutes Review – is it reliable?
- Best natural hair restoration for women: 10 effective solutions
- 11 tips on how to use baking soda for blackheads on nose
- How to enlarge breasts size naturally – the best tips & exercises
- How To Treat Impetigo Naturally Without Antibiotics – 9 tips
- Detox Water Recipes For Weight Loss And Beauty Skin