Unlike in Western countries where most people are fond of a tanned appearance, those in Eastern countries such as China, Korea, India, etc, do not favor this look. They consider it unattractive and unaesthetic. Therefore, in summer, many people complain about their sun tanned skin. The UV rays of the sun enhance the production of melanin within the human body, resulting in sun tanned skin. After getting a sun, it is really not easy for people to bring their skin back to a normal state yet with proper methods and patience, it could be done. This article from VKool.com will show you top 10 ways on how to remove sun tan naturally from face and arms. Remember that the ingredients used in these remedies are easy-to-find and natural. Hence, there is no need to worry about side effects.
How To Remove Sun Tan From Face And Arms – 29 Tips To Get Rid Of Sun Tanned Skin Naturally
Using natural ingredients to cure some skin problems like sun tan is safe and cheap. As the result, you should take the effectiveness of the foods and natural things at home to get rid of the problem without taking creams or drugs. Here are 29 tips on how to remove sun tan from face, arms, and from other parts of the body:
1. Lemon Juice, Yogurt, And Tomato
Lemon juice, yogurt, tomato are valuable foods for health and they are also good on skin care. Lemon juice is not only useful for weight loss, but it is very helpful in skin improvement Click To Tweet. This mask is powerful to remove pigmentation and dark spots on the skin. Also, those ingredients can remove oiliness on the skin, nourish, and moisturize the skin well. Here is the way to use tomato, yogurt, and lemon juice for tan on skin.
- Mix a tablespoon of yogurt, a tablespoon of lemon juice, and some tablespoons of the tomato pulp.
- Apply the mixture on face and the affected skin for 30 minutes.
- Wash with cold water.
2. Papaya And Honey
Papaya is natively from Northern and Central of South America and it is cultivated widely in Florida, Caribbean Islands, and some regions of Africa as well as in Asia countries. Meanwhile, honey is a sweet food produced by bees and it is a perfect ingredient for health as well as beauty treatments. The combination between honey and papaya is very good for your skin whenever you have a sun tan. Specifically, the mixture will brighten, whiten, exfoliate, and renew your skin well. Also, papaya and honey are very cheap and you totally can take advantage of these foods on skin care. How to remove sun tan naturally with honey and papaya? Here is the instruction:
- Get a ripe papaya and mash it up.
- Add a tablespoon of honey and blend them well.
- Apply the paste on face and any part of the body, which gets the sun tan.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
3. Oatmeal And Buttermilk
Oatmeal is also called white oats, which has a lot of health benefits due to its fiber source. This ingredient will be useful for your heart and reduce cholesterol very well. Buttermilk is connected to numbers of drinks, which have good lactic acid as well as a huge amount of protein can improve your health and it is necessary to improve skin, especially when you get a sun tan. Here is the way to use buttermilk and oatmeal for healing the problem:
- You mix some tablespoons of oatmeal with some tablespoons of buttermilk.
- Apply on the affected area and massage it gently.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes before washing with lukewarm water.
- Buttermilk will reduce blisters, exfoliate skin, and improve skin complexion.
Learn more: discover other ways to use oatmeal for health
4. Yogurt And Tomato
Yogurt is well-known in probiotic that can aid your digestion. Meanwhile, tomato is a beneficial vegetable that is good for eyesight and health. Both tomato and yogurt are natural sun tan removers because they can decrease pigmentation, dark spots, and reduce the oiliness from the skin. Moreover, yogurt has the bleaching agent to fight sun tan quickly. As a consequence, the combination of tomato and yogurt is worth a try. How to remove sun tan on face and arms with tomato and yogurt? Let’s try it:
- Mix a tablespoon of tomato juice and a tablespoon of yogurt.
- Apply the mixture on your face for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off with water.
5. Turmeric And Gram Flour
Turmeric and gram flour are best tips on how to remove sun tan naturally and permanently. This pack is a good thing you should give a try. Here is the detailed guideline to get rid of sun tan:
- Mix a pinch of turmeric with some tablespoons of gram flour.
- Add some milk and rose water into the mixture.
- You might add powdered orange peel in the mask.
- Apply the pack on the affected area for 20 minutes, remove the pack and wash with water.
- You can apply the paste every day to get rid of sun tan.