Papaya has always been an excellent option for making highly effective facemasks due to the presence of some healing enzymes. Papaya for facial mask is a great choice because it contains the power to heal the sunburned and irritated skin. Especially, the enzymes discovered in this fruit play a big role in combating free radicals, thereby helping reduce the aging of the skin. In this article, VKool.com will show you natural homemade papaya face mask recipe: 23 solutions. The writing collected a list of papaya face mask recipes from reliable sources. In this post, you will learn on how to make a papaya face mask at home.
Natural Homemade Papaya Face Mask Recipe: 23 Solutions You Should Try
1. Papaya, Honey And Lemon Mask To Achieve Beautiful Skin
The papaya face mask works as it includes honey, which contains unmatched moisturizing effects. Especially, it keeps the skin hydrated together with uses its antimicrobial properties in order to clear acne-causing bacteria. Lemon juice also rejuvenates the skin because it contains antioxidants and vitamin C. This papaya face mask will also help decrease the appearance of x wrinkles, vitamin C, and age spots.
- One spoon lemon juice
- A bowl
- A knife
- Measuring spoons
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- ¼ ripe papaya
- A blender
- Chop 1/4 papaya into many small pieces and next put them in one blender.
- Then, add lemon juice (one spoon) and honey (a tablespoon) to it.
- After that, blend it well to create a fine paste. Now, wash the face and apply the paste directly on the face.
- Finally, rinse it off after about 15 minutes using warm water and end with splash cold water on the face to obtain fresh skin.
2. Papaya, Rice Powder, And Yogurt To Rejuvenate Your Skin
Papaya face masks are really incredible for any type of skin. The papaya face mask is particularly useful for any skin type. Here are detailed guides to make this papaya face mask at home:
- Papaya (1/3 cup)
- Rice powder (3 teaspoons)
- Organic yogurt (3 teaspoons)
- Warmed honey (¼ cup)
- Mix honey and papaya together and next add rice powder and yogurt.
- Blend all these ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and then apply on the skin when it becomes pink and smooth.
- Apply one thin layer of this solution on your face and allow for 20 minutes. Lastly, clean your face with tepid water.
3. Papaya, Pineapple Face Mask For One Perfect Bleaching Action
Particularly, the biggest advantage of this papaya face mask is that it contains a bleaching effect on the skin. It lightens the skin as well as produces a great glow. The mixture of papaya and pineapple also helps remove scaly, dry skin to make the skin look fresh.
- Mashed raw papaya (1/4 cup)
- Fresh pineapple juice (a teaspoon)
- One small bowl and fork
- Some milk
- Put pineapple juice and mashed papaya in one small bowl and then use fork to mash this well.
- Mix it till it turns into one smooth paste.
- Afterwards, apply it on the face and wash it off after about 20 minutes. After that, use a moisturizer.
- If your skin is sensitive, make sure to use the milk as the mixing liquid.
- Apply this papaya face mask once per week for better effects.
4. Papaya, Cucumber, And Banana For Impeccable Skin
This papaya face mask is great to exfoliate your skin as well as stimulate circulation, thus helping you get flawless, softer skin. It really acts amazingly well to assist you remove premature wrinkles, dark spots, and fine lines. It also reduces pigmentation.
- 1/2 banana
- 1/4 ripe papaya
- 1/4 cucumber
- Take ripe to overripe papaya (1/4) and put it in one blender with cucumber and banana.
- Blend it well and then slather it on to the face.
- Rinse it off using warm water after 15 minutes.
- Lastly, use cold water to take off the mask completely. Dry your face using a towel.
5. Papaya And Honey Face Mask
This is a great papaya face mask for normal to dry skin that needs glow and hydration. Here are easy steps to make this papaya face mask at home:
- Take a piece of papaya. Next mash it and create an even paste. Then, add honey (a teaspoon) and mix it well to get a smooth paste.
- After that, apply it all over the clean face and keep for around 15- 20 minutes.
- Lastly, rinse the papaya face mask off the face and pat dry.
6. Papaya And Lime Juice Face Mask
Lemon juice enhances the ability of papaya manifolds. It’ll boost up the spot and marks reducing capability of papaya, thereby will give you one glowing skin. It’s a great face mask for oily skin. To make this papaya face mask, you can do as follows:
- Take one chunk of papaya and next mash it into one smooth paste.
- You may use a blender or churner for that. Once it’s all blended together with smooth add lemon juice (about 10-12 drops).
- Apply it evenly on your face and allow it to sit for 20 minutes.
- Use plain water to wash it off.
7. Papaya Face Mask With Tomato For Marks
In general, tomatoes when combined with papaya will make yet another good papaya mask for lighting your skin as well as spots on the face. Here are step by step directions to make this mask at home:
- Mash and create paste of the papaya.
- Next add some tomato pulp and later mix it thoroughly.
- Now apply it on your face and keep for 15 minutes.
- Rinse using plain normal water.
Learn more: Top 13 Health Advantages Of Tomatoes For Men
8. Fuller’s Earth And Papaya Face Mask For Oily Skin
This is a great face mask for very oily skin which is pimple or acne prone. Fuller’s earth will absorb all excess oils while papaya will ensure that your skin is softer. Here are detailed directions for you to follow:
- Mash both fuller’s Earth and papaya into a consistency paste.
- Then, apply this paste on your cleansed face and keep for 20 minutes.
- Lastly, pat dry and notice the change on the skin.
9. Papaya And Avocados Face Mask For Glowing Skin
Here are detailed guides to make this papaya face mask at home:
- Take a piece of Papaya and a piece of avocado.
- Place both of them in a blended or churner to make one smooth paste and then apply in on your face.
- Keep this face mask for around 15- 20 minutes.
- Lastly, rinse it using plain water. It’s the best face mask to add glow to your face.
10. Sandalwood Powder And Papaya Face Mask For Fair Skin
Here are step by step directions to make this mask:
- You will a teaspoon of sandalwood powder and need papaya paste.
- Evenly apply it on your face, wait for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with water afterwards. It’ll make skin fair
11. Aloe Vera Gel And Papaya Face Mask
It’s a great papaya face mask to cure the dryness as well as rough patches. Aloe Vera gel will soothe and help in treating the skin rashes for the sensitive skin. To make this mask, you can do as follows:
- In the papaya pulp, you mix fresh aloe Vera gel (a teaspoon).
- Apply it all over your face in massaging movement.
- Then, gently massage and wait it for 15 minutes.
- Use cold water to rinse off.
12. AlmondAnd Papaya Face Mask For Fairness
- Crush a little almond in milk and create a paste, mix it in the papaya pulp.
- Then, apply this paste on the face.
- Wait it for twenty minutes and rinse with cold water. See the instant glow on your face with this papaya face mask.
Learn more: Advantages Of Almonds For Health, Skin And Hair
13. Papaya Face Mask With Yoghurt, Apple And Banana
- Mix papaya, banana, apple and yoghurt in a blender to create one smooth even pulp and then apply this on your clean face.
- Keep it on for 20 minutes and use plain water to wash off.
- This is ideal for all types of skin. It will give an instant glow on the skin.
14. Papaya And Egg White Facial Mask
Egg white and papaya both help tighten pores as well as control sebum. Egg white works wonders for those with oily skin. Here are detailed directions to make this papaya face mask at home:
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 ripe papaya
- Peel the papaya and next blend it into one smooth puree.
- In one small mixing bowl, you whisk an egg white till it turns frothy.
- After that, add the papaya to this egg white and combine well.
- Now apply this mixture onto your face. Allow it to dry for 15 minutes.
- In order to loosen this face mask, you gently scrub it using warm water.
- Wash with cold water in order to close pores.
15.Papaya Melon Pack
Here are step by step directions to make this papaya face mask:
- Just take water melon (a slice), papaya (2 small pieces), half banana and fresh cream (a tablespoon).
- Mix together all these ingredients and massage the face with this prepared pack.
- Continue massaging for around 20 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
- You should repeat this method once per week for a natural glow.
16. Papaya Carrot Face Mask
Another good face mask to use for dry skin is the carrot papaya mask. Here are detailed guides to make it:
- Just take1/2 of a banana, a slice of papaya, few pieces of carrot, ½ teaspoon of fresh cream, rose water (1 teaspoon full) and glycerin (2 drops).
- Mix all the ingredients together and massage the face with this face pack for around 15 minutes.
- Wash using lukewarm water afterwards.
17. Potato Papaya Face Mask
Here are step by step directions to make this mask at home:
- Take a slice and mashed papaya and one boiled and mashed potato.
- Then, mix both the ingredients thoroughly and add tomato juice (two teaspoons) in it. You can also include cucumber juice in the paste for treating pigmented skin.
- Apply this pack on your face and allow it to dry for around 15 minutes.
- Finally, wash with cold water.
- You should use this pack three times a week for better and quick results.
18. Oatmeal Papaya Face Mask
Here are easy steps for you to follow:
- Just take a bowl of mashed ripe papaya and add a tablespoon of oatmeal in it.
- Make paste of both the ingredients by blending together.
- Add a teaspoon of honey in the paste and apply on the face in uniform manner.
- Start scrubbing your face when the paste comes up to dry on face. This will help you to remove black heads, dead skins and dirt from the face. You can also leave the pack simply to dry after application.
- Wash your face with cold water thoroughly and pat dry your face.
- Massage with olive oil after washing if you scrub your face.
Learn more: 29 Simple Oatmeal Recipes To Learn
19. Papaya And Orange Face Mask For Oily Skin
Particularly, orange is well suitable for oily skin. It acts a natural astringent that reduces the oil on your face. It also makes your face fresh and healthy. Papaya and orange juice contain skin brightening properties. It acts well on blemishes, pigmentation, spot reduction and dullness. Here are detailed guides:
- Chop some pieces of one ripe papaya.
- Then, squeeze out the juice from five to six pieces of an orange. Then, add to these papaya pieces.
- Then, mix it thoroughly and apply onto the face.
- Wait it for about 15 minutes and lastly rinse it off using water.
20. Papaya And Lemon Face Mask For Skin Brightening
Lemons have bleaching properties that lighten the colour of your skin. A great source of vitamin C, lemon inhibits the establishment of free radicals that lead to ageing of your skin. It also makes the face free of brown pimples, spots and blackheads.
- Take several pieces of one ripe papaya.
- Add fresh lemon juice (a teaspoon) to this.
- Then, add honey (1 teaspoon) to it and create a smooth paste.
- Now, apply this on the face and wait it for 10 minutes.
- Lastly, rinse it off using water.
21. Clay And Papaya Whitening Face Mask
Particularly, clay unclogs blocked pores together with detoxifies skin while aloe vera is beneficial for replenishing lost moisture.
- 4 teaspoons of cosmetic clay
- 1½ teaspoon of aloe vera gel
- ½ cup of papaya pulp.
- Place all ingredients in one mixing bowl. Create a fine paste by combining them thoroughly.
- Then, apply this papaya face mask on the clean neck and face, avoiding your eyes and lips.
- Allow it on for about 15 minutes. Finally, rinse off completely using lukewarm water.
22. Papaya Milk Lightening Facial Pack
Rose water helps soften and moisturize dry skin, and balance the pH levels. Milk lightens, tones and brightens skin complexion while minimizing dark spots and blemishes with its lactic acid.
- ½ cup of papaya pulp
- ½ teaspoon of raw milk
- ½ teaspoon of honey
- ½ teaspoon of rose water.
- Place all ingredients in one bowl, and well mix.
- Then, apply this homemade face mask over the face and neck. Allow it on to act for around 10-15 minutes.
- Lastly, rinse off using lukewarm water.
Learn more: Health And Nutritional Advantages Of Raw Milk
23. Papaya Face Mask For Aging Skin
- 1/2 cup of mashed papaya
- 1 whipped of egg white
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Mix all the ingredients together in one large bowl. If you have sensitive skin or for additional cooling, add plain yogurt (a tablespoon) to your mixture.
- Wash the skin before applying this facial mask mixture. Then, apply this mask all over your face.
- Allow the mask on the face for approximately ten – fifteen minutes.
- Rinse off with alternatively warm and cooler water, and then patting dry when done.
To get more information related to effective ways and recipes for skin care, go to our main Home Skin Care page. After studying the writing of natural homemade papaya face mask recipe: 23 solutions, hope that this article will help you learn more various easy and simple ways to make a papaya face mask. If you have any question or comment, please leave them below, I will respond you as soon as possible. Also you can share the experience if you know any other papaya face mask recipes to us.