Salmon is one of the perfect sources of lean protein that is extremely healthy for human beings. Salmon does not dry out easily due to the healthy fats it contains, making it a great fish to cook. Salmon is the best source of Omega 3 fatty acids, protein, vitamins, and minerals, including iron, zinc, Vitamin D, B vitamins, magnesium, and selenium. Salmon can be digested easily and it can also help improve your skin’s health.
I. Easy, Healthy Salmon Dishes Recipes – Dishes For Boosting Human Health
Cooking salmon the right way will allow you tomanage your calorie consumption, which is very essential if you are trying to lose fat. Check out these tasty, healthy salmon dishes recipes which are veryeasy to make.
1. Grilled Rosemary-Salmon Skewers:
You should make these kabobs for a party or barbecue and I promise they will have wonderful effects! If you are not a big fan of fish, do not hesitate to sub out your favorite meat. However, if you have never eaten salmon, you still should try this dish once. This is one of the best healthy salmon dishes recipes that you should keep and apply!
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 pound center-cut salmon fillet, skinned and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
2. Roast Salmon With Tomato Sauce:
Maybe you do notlike a fussy dinner, or you do not want to grill anything. Do not worry! You can use this great roast salmon dinner because it is one of the easy salmon dishes recipes that will not take you too much time to prepare. Tomato sauce is such an underrated tool in the kitchen. It has a notch of savory andsweet, and they are really delectable together. Pair tomato sauce with salmon and you have got a simple, delicious dinner!
- Lime wedges
- 4 salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 (26.5-ounce) package vacuum-packed chopped tomatoes
- Finely grated lime rind
- Fresh tarragon
3. Salmon Salad With Vinaigrette:
Salad is a wonderful dish which provides you healthy protein, vitamins, and mineral your body might need without adding some extra fat into your body! This salad can be served as a fresh outdoor dinner or a great lunch.
- 2 hard-cooked large eggs, sliced
- 1/4 cup vertically sliced Vidalia or other sweet onions
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 4 (3-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
4. Teriyaki Salmon With Zucchini:
This recipe is very simple to make. However, when everything is done, you will have a wonderful-looking dish! I like to use low-sodium teriyaki sauce in this recipe to keep the sodium down, but you can use the regular sauce if you want. Zucchini is abundant during summer, so you should ensure to reap the advantages of this healthy, lean veggie and enjoy it for a wonderful dinner!
- Canola oil
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- Sesame seeds
- 2 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- Low-sodium teriyaki sauce
5. Pineapple Teriyaki Salmon:
If you are a fan of tropical flavors, then this dish is a perfect treat for you!If you want to add more flavors into this dish, you should feel free to do this!
- Grated orange rind (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 (6-ounce) can no sugar added pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar or maple syrup
This is also one of the best healthy salmon dishes recipes you should try!
II. Salmon Dishes Recipes For Weight Loss:
What’s about dishes for weight loss? Do you want to discover some special recipes that can aid in your fat burning process effectively? This part is for you – the list of some tasty, nutritious dishes made from salmon that are very low in calories.
1. Salmon Soup:
Soup is not the first thing you might think about when you want to prepare a salmon dish. However, there is a fact that broth-based soups are often low in calories and fat, making them perfect for people who want to shed some extra pounds. Salmon will fill you up. This is one of best easy salmon dishes recipes out there and you are going to love it!
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, julienned
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb fresh salmon, thinly sliced
- 5 cups chicken broth
2. Roast Salmon With Salsa:
Salsa is a simple condiment that can add a lot of flavors to dishes without adding a high level of calories. It can be deliciously combined with salmon and it is an easy way to enjoy a healthy meal that does not taste boring and bland.
- 1 ½ pound salmon fillet, skinned and cut into 6 portions
- 2 to 4 dashes hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and quartered
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, chopped
3. Roasted Salmon With Zucchini, Lemon, And Dill:
This recipes can be actually a whole meal which provides all the nutrients you need in one meal. This salmon dishcan be processed and served right away when you get enough ingredients in hand. You will love its flavor because this is a wonderful combination of salmon and zucchini.
In fact, you will have a low-calorie meal with delicious taste.
- 4 salmon fillets, 8 ounces each
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 springs fresh dill
- 2 lemons, quartered and seeds removed
- 1 ½ pounds zucchini, cut into 1-inch rounds
4. Quick And Easy Pecan Crusted Dijon Salmon:
This recipe is also one of the best healthy salmon dishes recipes that are perfect for improving overall health.It is very fast to make and it tastes wonderful! You can wow your friends and family with this recipe or enjoy it when you are home alone. It can be considered as aperfect low-calorie lunch for people who want to keep fit!
- 1 teaspoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Fish rub mixture of your choice
- 2 salmon fillets, 6 to 8 ounces each
5. Salmon Chowder:
It is surprising that this is also one of the easy salmon dishes recipes which are good for weight loss. Normally, chowder is not a soup that is very low in calories because it often has a lot of butter and cream in it. However, this version will let you indulge without the astronomical calorie count. You should stick to this recipeand enjoy its wonderful taste in a cold winter night while still can maintain a desirable physique.
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/3 cup instant mashed potato flakes
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives or scallions
- 2 ½ cups frozen cauliflower florets, thawed and chopped
- 12 ounces salmon, skinned
- 1 ½ cups water
- 4 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped carrot
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
6. Salmon Loaf:
If you love meatloaf, you will also feel this recipe great as a wonderful low-calorie alternative. In addition, you will be able to save lots of saturated fat grams. Salmon is moist. Therefore,its results can be processed to become lovely and tasty loafswhich have wonderful taste with steamed asparagus and whipped potatoes.
- Chopped onion
- Salt and pepper
- ¾ cup evaporated skim milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup cracker crumbs
- 2 ½ cups flaked salmon
7. Salmon Teriyaki:
If you are looking for a recipe that is inspired by Oriental flavors, this dish is a perfectchoice for you. The combination of meaty salmon flesh and sweet sauce is so tasty so that you might want to cook and enjoyitmany times again. This is the last out of healthy salmon dishes recipes I want to show you today. To make this dish, you will need:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 pound salmon
This is the list of 12 easy, healthy salmon dishes recipes that are very good for people who want to improve health and live a longer life. This list is the combination of information I combined, showing readers, who are visiting Vkool.com the easiest ways to cook dishes from salmon.
If you think that my salmon dishes recipes article should be shared with other people, feel free to do this! It is my great honor to provide people useful information!