You must be thinking that “Why my new posts are not appeared in Google?”, “Why my new post is not getting indexed in Google?” “How to get traffic fast?” or “How can I do to get my new posts indexed by Google?” So simple! Many people think that getting a new post to show up on Google takes a long time, may be a month or even longer. You may be amazing to know that you can do it for about 1 day or less.
I. How To Increase Blog Traffic – Prepare For Your Website Or Blog
1. Write Quality Content: The first important thing to answer for the question of how to improve search engine ranking is having quality content. That means you should not copy from any website. Make it unique! Do search for proper topics and some good keywords. Try to create awesome content by your own. Write blog posts regularly to make good stepping-tones to success.
2. Build Quality Backlinks: It is the best way to increase website/blog traffic and get higher rank on Google. You should build quality backlinks from high page rank sites. There are some ways to build backlinks:
- Guest posts
- Blog comments
- Interlink blog posts
- Submit RSS feed to RSS directories
- Write awesome content to make readers love to link back
II. How To Increase Blog Traffic – Use Social Networks And Search Engines
1. Use Social Network:
Social networks such as Facebook and Twitter are the most popular ways to get indexed by Google fast. Share your posts on it. If search engines find your blog or website link on social network, they will quickly index your blog. As a result, sharing your content on social networks helps Google’s Bot find your website quickly. If you want others to share your content, just do first!
2. Google Bookmarks:
Google helps users have ability to have their own customized homepage. It includes having a list of bookmarks that users want to visit a gain. You can search a lot of social bookmarking websites on the Internet. And the only thing you need is to bookmark your every new post on these websites. Some famous social bookmarking websites are: Digg, Reddit, Delicous and StumbleUpon. It not only helps your new posts but also increases the number of traffic to your website or blog.
If you want to get useful tips on how to increase your blog’s traffic, you had better read this book of fast lane commission.
3. Google Webmaster Tools Account:
Get an account in Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools (A Google Webmaster Tools is more important). It plays an important role in getting your posts indexed. So, the first thing is that you have to make sure that you have submitted your blog or website on Google Webmaster Tools. Before submitting your site in Google Webmaster Tools, you have to create a Sitemap. It is an XML document on your website’s server that lists each page on your site basically. A Sitemap lets search engine recognize when new pages have been added and how often to check again for changes on specific pages. You may want a search engine to check your homepage daily for new things, including new products, new items, or new content.