Oily hair and scalp can lead to a lot of hair troubles. Oily hairs naturally attract pollutants and dirt from the environment, making your hairs not only dull and lifeless but also greasy. An oily scalp has optimum chance to have dandruff as well as other infections, thus, if you have an oily hair and scalp taking the finest care of them is necessary. There are many natural hair packs that can be highly useful for oily hairs and scalp. This article at VKool.com site will tell you about a few easy homemade hair masks which can help you to control oily hair and scalp efficiently. Keep reading this article to learn these hair masks for oily hair!
Homemade Hair Mask For Oily Hair: 22 Best Recipes That Work
1. Rosewater And Banking Soda
A hair mask for oily hair can help you treat greasy hair and bring your healthy-looking hair back.
1. First of all, you need to mix baking soda (1 tablespoon) with adequate quantity of rosewater to create a grainy paste.
2. Then, rub this paste into the scalp.
3. Keep on for around 5-8 minutes and afterwards wash off using plenty of plain water.
4. This solution can show you instant results in curbing the excess oil of your scalp while clearing it in the best manner.
2. Cucumber And Vodka Hair Mask For Oily Hair
Cucumber can decrease the oil secretion from your scalp while combating different scalp problems. The alcohol content present in vodka is naturally one drying agent.
1. Firstly, you need to grind one full cucumber and next mix it with half cup of vodka.
2. Now use this pack on your hairs and scalp.
3. Allow for about 15-20 minutes and afterwards wash off using plain water.
4. This pack can be applied once in weekly for long term results.
3. Lemon And Aloe Vera Hair Mask For Oily Hair
Lemon and Aloe Vera both are very great in controlling excess oil. This pack also combats off dandruff and provides shine to hairs.
1. First of all, take freshly prepared aloe vera pulp (2 tablespoons), mix it with lemon juice (1 tablespoon) and then apply to your hairs and scalp.
2. Allow the pack to set in for fifteen minutes and after that wash off by using plain water.
4. Pineapple And Banana Hair Mask For Oily Hair
Banana will nourish your hair and scalp and also aid in decreasing excess oil secretion without leaving the scalp too dry while pineapple is able to enhance scalp health thanks to its rich vitamin C content and also is perfect for oil control.
1. Firstly, you need to smash one full banana with four cubes of pineapple. Make a smooth paste using a mixer.
2. Now apply this mask on your hair and scalp, leave for half an hour and wash off using a mild shampoo.
Learn more: Top 12 Homemade Banana Hair Mask Recipes
5. Apple With Beer Hair Mask For Oily Hair
Beer acts as a drying agent because of its alcohol content and also can be useful to control excess oil. Apple contains malic acid with one bunch of vitamins, which combats scalp problems such as itching and aids in keeping the natural pH balance.
- First off, smash an apple and next add beer (1 tablespoon) to it and then make a smooth paste.
- Now apply to hair and scalp, leave for about 20 minutes and finally wash off with water.
6. Water And Fuller’s Earth Hair Mask For Oily Hair
This pack is very effective in controlling excessive oil secretion from your scalp while keeping the hairs smooth and shiny as well. Fuller’s earth can absorb the extra oil from the scalp, reduces dandruff and also cleans your hair without losing the necessary moisture.
- All you need to do is mix fuller’s earth (2 tablespoons) with an adequate quantity of clean water to create a smooth paste.
- Now apply the paste on your hairs and scalp, leave for half an hour and afterwards wash off using water.
7. Lemon And Orange Peel Hair Mask For Oily Hair
This peel pack will deal with the oily scalp problem by improving the natural pH level of your skin while enhancing its health through its rich vitamin content.
- Firstly, take the peels of 2 lemons and 1 orange; create a paste in one grinder and then apply this paste to your scalp and hairs.
- Leave for about 20 minutes and after that wash off using plain water.
8. Tomato Pulp Hair Mask For Oily Hair
This quick hair mask may be extremely effective for oily hairs and scalp.
- You have to take 2 tomatoes, wash them clean and then smash.
- Now apply this paste directly to the scalp and hairs as well.
- Leave on for half an hour before washing off with the help of cold water.
- Follow it as often as possible for best results.
There are a lot of hair masks for oily hair presented in this post, keep reading it!
9. Lemon And Oatmeal Hair Pack
1. Take one full big sized lemon, two tablespoons of oatmeal, and water to create paste.
2. Squeeze the lemon and then mix with the water and oatmeal; now rub this pack into your hairs and scalp.
3. Let it stay in for twenty minutes and thereafter wash off with water.
4. You should use this pack two times per week for best results.
10. Tea Tree Oil An Corn Flour Hair Mask
Tea tree oil is a great natural anti-fungal and anti-bacterial agent that can control extra oil secretion from your hair roots. Corn flour can be useful in absorbing excess oil from your scalp while holding it clean.
- First of all, mix corn flour (2 tablespoons) with tea tree oil (10-12 drops) and water to form a smooth paste.
- Now apply this solution to your hair and scalp, leave for half an hour, and wash off afterwards.
11. Lemon, Egg White And Essential Oil
1. Separate the white of one egg, add lemon juice (2 teaspoons) to it and essential oils (a few drop) like lavender or rosemary.
2. Now mix all of the ingredients well and then apply to the hairs and scalp.
3. Leave on for twenty minutes and wash off using a mild shampoo in order to get oil free hair and scalp.
12. Green Tea And Red Lentil
1. First of all, you need to boil green tea (3 spoons) in water (2 cups), until this water is lowered by half.
2. Now soak these red lentils and create a paste in one grinder by adding this green tea concoction.
3. After one smooth paste has been created, you rub it onto the scalp and hairs.
4. Leave for about 40-45 minutes. Finally, wash off using plain water.
13. Fenugreek With Black Tea
Black tea can aids in cleansing of scalp and also promotes hair health. Fenugreek is famous for its ability to deal with scalp and hair problems.
- Soak fenugreek seeds (2 tablespoons) entire night in strong black tea concoction made from three teaspoons leaves of black tea and water.
- Take the whole content in the morning and create a smooth paste in this mixer.
- Now apply onto your hairs and scalp, leave for about 40-45 minutes and then wash off.
- To get best results, you should use this pack three times every week.
14. Amla (Indian Gooseberry), Skikakai And Reetha
1. Take 4-5 reetha together with 3-4 shikakai strands. Next wash them clean and then soak in fresh water entire night.
2. In the morning boil this mixture for about 15-20 minutes to lower the water content to 1/2 and then strain the liquid.
3. Mix the extraction with this grinded pulp of two fresh Amla, and now apply thoroughly to your hairs and scalp.
4. Leave for 10 minutes; then wash off using plain water rubbing your scalp and hairs with your hands.
15. Jojoba Leaves And Flowers Hair Mask
Jojoba is great for hairs and also it can curb the excess oil secretion from your scalp and lower all the hair problems.
- You need to take 20 jojoba flowers/ leaves and then smash them after cleaning.
- Now use the paste directly onto your hairs and scalp.
- Leave for around 40-45 minutes; wash off using plain water rubbing your hairs and scalp with your palms.
16. Henna And Black Tea Hair Mask
Henna can be highly helpful in controlling the excess oil trouble of scalp and hairs.
- Prepare one strong black tea concoction and next add it to henna powder (2 tablespoons) to make a thick and smooth paste.
- Then, apply this paste to the scalp and hairs as well and let it dry.
- Wash off by using plain water afterwards.
17. Mint Leaves And Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Mask
Mint contains a natural cooling effect. In addition, it can effectively curb excess oil as added with apple cider vinegar that again aids in restoring the pH balance of your scalp and reduces oil.
- Take 20 leaves of mints, smash them with apple cider vinegar and apply this mixture directly to your hairs and scalp.
- Leave for about 20 minutes and then wash off using normal water.
- This pack can treat your scalp from fungal or bacterial infections as well. It’s also a great remedy for dealing with hair fall.
18. Reetha Hair Mask
Reetha is a very great natural agent which eliminates hair of all the excess dirt and oil. This is also an excellent way to care for hair the natural way.
- Mix reetha powder (2 tablespoons) with some lemon juice and water.
- Then apply this mixture on your hairs and scalp.
- Wash off after around 15-20 minutes.
19. Egg Whites Hair Mask For Oily Hair
- Take the egg whites and next mix them with about 1-2 teaspoons of mint leaves.
- Now apply it all over the hair and after that wash off after 30 minutes.
20. Fuller’s Earth (Multani Mitti) Hair Mask
- You need to take 3 tablespoons of fuller’s earth, some honey and water.
- Mix this well and then apply properly into your scalp and hair.
- Wash off by using shampoo after about 15-20 minutes. This mask will make the hair oil free and also aid hair growth.
21. Yogurt And Egg Hair Mask
- Mix 50 grams of yoghurt and 1 egg together.
- Apply to your washed hair and allow for about half an hour.
- After that, rinse off well using warm water.
22. Honey And Egg Yolk Hair Mask
- Mix well 1-2 egg yolks and 2 teaspoons of honey.
- Now apply on your hair, ensuring the whole scalp is well covered.
- Leave for about 30 minutes and afterwards rinse off thoroughly.
To get more information related to taking care of hair, go to our main Hair page. Hope that this post will help you know about some useful ways to make a hair mask for oily hair. If you have any comment or question, please leave them below, I will reply you as soon as possible. Do you know any other methods to make a hair mask for oily hair? Then share with us right now.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Top 13 Health Benefits Of Lemongrass
- How to cure migraines naturally without medication – 10 tips
- How to get rid of a black eye fast & naturally: 10 useful tips
- How to treat heart failure and renal failure naturally
- Top 23 healthy foods that fight cellulite naturally & effectively
- Quit marijuana the complete guide download review
- 19 Home Remedies For Colic In Babies And Adults Are Released!
- Top 20 best natural antibiotic foods and herbs