Foot pain is caused by different reasons including diabetes. Foot pain can lead to several problems such as ingrown toenails, dry skin, fungal infections, calluses, corns, bunions, and so on. You also can get many ways to get rid of foot pain. However, home remedies seem to be effective and safe for your health. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 18 home remedies for foot pain on the ball of foot and in diabetics. The writing is a collection of simple but effective solutions to relieve the pain on feet from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to learn more! Home Remedies For Foot Pain On The Ball Of Foot And In Diabetics Foot pain is easily found in older or in people who get diseases like diabetes. Actually, you totally can reduce foot pain with several ingredients in your house. Here are top 18 home remedies for foot pain on the ball of foot and in diabetics. They include:
3. Cinnamon Tea
10. Epsom Salt
11. Clove Oil
12. Cayenne Pepper
14. Mustard Seeds
15. Take A Break
16. Do Exercises
Peppermint oil contains menthone, which gives you great cure from arch pain in your foot. Thus, it can treat foot pain quickly. Read below on home remedies for foot pain with this oil:
You will need:
- 2 drops of peppermint oil
- 4 drops of eucalyptus oil
- 4 drops of rosemary oil
- 1 bowl of water
- Boil one bowl of water in medium flame and add peppermint oil (2 drops) to the boiled water.
- Then, add four drops each of rosemary and eucalyptus oil to it.
- Now, stir these oils thoroughly in the water. Thereafter, soak your pain foot for ten minutes in that oil mixed hot water.
- Daily repeat this process to reduce chronic foot pain.
Perhaps, this is one of easiest home remedies for foot pain at home. Rubbing an ice cube piece on your foot can give a cooling feel to the nerve of your painful area and decreases swelling caused by foot pain. All you need to follow is take 5-6 cubes of ice from your refrigerator. Later crush the cubes into small pieces and collect the small ice cube pieces and now wrap them in one plastic bag. Massage the pain area of the foot with the plastic bag in a circular motion. Repeat this process one time a day to lessen foot pain.
Cinnamon tea is also one of the simplest home remedies for foot pain treatment effectively. It helps in reducing the pain in your foot. For this aim, you take water (1 glass) in a container and add cinnamon powder (1 gram) to it. Stir the powder carefully and boil it for fifteen minutes. Finally, consume this tea three times a day to decrease the pain in your foot.
Read more: 28 Health And Beauty Advantages Of Cinnamon
To treat foot pain with beans, you do not eat them but do an exercise using them. This exercise will be very beneficial. It’ll definitely minimize any type of pain and soreness. The nerve endings in the feet will be improved to their normal. Follow these instructions below:
- At first, spill a few beans on the floor and scatter them around one fair distance around your room or wherever you like.
- Then, try to walk on them. Step on them and leave them to roll under your feet.
- Finally, attempt to pick up these beans by using the little toes of the feet.
Basically, sesame oil is used for various purposes. Particularly, this oil can be also used as a great home remedy to treat foot pain problem. This is also among the most well-known home remedies for foot pain because it eases discomfort and stimulates blood flow. Applying sesame oil to your the feet helps reduce the pain and inflammation related to the feet. You can add 3 tbsp of sesame oil to 3 drops of clove oil. Later mix well and massage this solution into your feet. Follow this about three times per day for maximum benefit.
This method provides instant relief from heel pain. All you need to do is sit in one comfortable chair. Next, position the hands over your feet’s ball and pull the leg towards you. Make sure your leg is steady, letting the bottom of the feet stretch. Hold this position about 60 seconds, and repeat 5 times a day.
You can take advantage of some essential oils such as rosemary oil, peppermint oil, or eucalyptus oil to reduce tiredness, aching feet, and soreness. The method is to mix essential oils in hot water, then soak your feet in the liquid for 15 minutes to relax.
One of the cheapest home remedies for foot pain on the ball of foot is cold or hot water. This is an effective treatment you can do daily at home to cure foot pain. It also reduces inflammation. You can dip your feet in hot or cold water for 15 minutes to reduce foot pain, especially for diabetics. You also can apply hot or ice package on feet to reduce pain.
Vinegar is useful ingredient in your kitchen and it can be used to reduce inflammation as well as foot pain effectively. You can soak your feet in the mixture of vinegar and salt for 15-0 minutes. Or you can combine water with vinegar and soak your feet into that mixture.
Epsom salt is useful in the list of home remedies for foot pain. Epsom salt contains magnesium sulfate, which relaxes the foot by soothing them. Magnesium and sulfate both are easily absorbed through your skin and directly work on decreasing inflammation, helping with nerve function and muscle, and inhibits hardening of arteries as well.
You can soothe your feet or relieve your foot pain with this ingredient at home. The method is that you mix warm water with some Epsom salt, soak your feet for 15 minutes, then let it dry naturally and you can do this treatment every day.
Clove oil not only helps you treat foot pain, but it also helps you increase circulation; heal nail fungus, joint pain, and headaches effectively. Simply, you massage clove oil on painful feet and you can do this method several times each day to get the best result. You can replace clove oil with coconut oil or olive oil for foot pain.
Cayenne pepper is high in capsaicin, which can reduce aching feet, back pain, muscle strain, arthritis, muscle pains, etc. You might sprinkle cayenne pepper and then put them on feet. Or you can add some cayenne pepper powder into hot water, and put your feet into the mixture for several minutes.
Sage is one of the best home remedies for foot pain on the ball of foot and in diabetics. This natural ingredient can lower foot odor, relieve discomfort, cut down soreness, sprain, strain, etc. The method is to add some sage leaves with some apple cider vinegar, boil the mixture and simmer it for 5 minutes. Then you use a cotton cloth to soak in the mixture and put it into the affected skin. You can do this method several times per day.
In order to reduce inflammation, relieve pain and swelling, and improve blood circulation, you should try to use mustard seeds. You can grind mustard seeds in warm water, then soak your feet in that water for 15 minutes, let the feet dry naturally and stretch for a few seconds.
Whenever you stand a long time in one place, you should take short breaks to reduce weight putting on feet. Or you can raise your feet at 45 degree and relax for 12 minutes. This simple method will reduce swelling and lower your pain in feet effectively.
Along with home remedies for foot pain with some ingredients at home, doing exercises is one of the best ways to heal foot and leg pain. Here are some useful exercises you can do every day at home:
- Rolling: sit down, put your shoes off, put one foot on the golf ball, roll on the ball by using weight of the foot, change the foot and repeat the action.
- Stretching: sit on a chair and raise one foot in front of you, circle it for five
times, point your toes, and stretch it up. You can do this exercise for several times.
Small or big shoes can cause your feet painful. As the result, you must choose the proper shoes that can comfort your feet. You should choose kind of shoes that have enough room in the region, they do not slip, they are wide enough and they are fit in your feet. And remember that you go shopping for the shoes in the evening or in the afternoon. The right shoes you have, the lower pain on feet you get.
Asparagus wiki/Asparagus is a great ingredient for foot pain and some other conditions such as edema and inflammation. Asparagus contains natural diuretic properties, which decrease the pain in your foot. You can steam asparagus or add it into soup recipes to eat. Many people also use asparagus to decrease inflammation as it acts as a diuretic.
Alternatively, you can boil a cup of water and to it add about 5 to 6 asparagus spring. Then, eat the boiled asparagus and include this in your regular diet. It’s advised to repeat this process one time in a week to decrease foot pain.
Home Remedies For Foot Pain – Additional tips:
- Soak fresh leaves of cabbage in one bowl of water for half an hour. Press out the water afterward and place them on your foot and to keep it in position, wrap by using a clean muslin cloth. Leave it the entire night and repeat this kind of home remedies for foot pain for around 2 -3 nights. This simple remedy will give cure from pain and inflammation as well.
- Or you can grind fresh broccoli to one paste and later apply on your affected foot. To hold the paste on your foot, wrap one cotton cloth on your foot. Keep it for twenty minutes and finally, wash it off by using lukewarm water.
- Another option is to boil, cool and mash one potato to create a smooth paste. Later apply it on the troubled part of your foot and keep it firmly by using a cotton bandage. Wait for 30 minutes and finally, clean it off. Follow this process two times daily for 3 days for effective results from inflammation and pain as well.
To get more information about other health problems & effective homemade remedies, go to our main Home Remedies page. After reading my writing of top 18 home remedies for foot pain on the ball of foot & in diabetics, I hope that you have learned the most useful methods to relieve the pain on the ball of foot and in diabetics. This article is for informational purpose only, so if your foot pain is too severe, you should see the doctor as soon as possible. If you have any question, you can leave your comments below and I will respond to you soon. Or, if you know other natural, home remedies for foot pain, please leave them below!
Related articles on foot pain:
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 10 Ways On How To Treat Edema Naturally In Hands And Legs
- 25 benefits of massage therapy with essential oils 2014
- 13 household and beauty uses of baking soda you should know
- 5 Home remedies for runny nose in children and infants
- Kidney disease solution review – is it reliable?
- How to treat sunburn blisters fast at home – 15 ways to act
- Top 10 Home Remedies for Nightfall
- Bigger butt secrets ebook review – is Jayna’s guide useful?