The majority of people on this world want to have a healthy weight. Most of them want to lose belly fat. Belly fat accumulates around the midsection which is a main concern for a lot of people. It not only causes an unattractive and ugly look but also it could be dangerous for your overall health because this fat around the abdomen will result in high blood pressure, diabetes, heart diseases, fatty liver diseases, dementia and so on. Some reasons for the stomach fat is weak metabolism, genetics, certain diseases, hormonal changes, medications, hypertension or stress, overeating, poor posture, etc. The perfect and best treatment to lose belly fat are following a healthy diet plan and doing some physical exercises regularly. Thus, always have a balanced diet plan that helps detox the liver and enhances the metabolism to lose abdominal fat. If you are looking for natural home remedies to lose belly fat fast at home, then you should not skip the following list, collected by VKool.com!
Home Remedies To Lose Belly Fat – 15 Easy And Fast Ways
1. Lemon Water
3. Ginger Tea
5. Chia Seeds
8. Lean Meat
10. Herbal Treatment
12. Dandelion Tea
13. Hot Peppers
Do you know that stressed livers will not be able to metabolize the fat effectively and that gets deposited around your stomach? Thus, in order to detox the liver, you could make use of lemon water. Lemon water enhances the enzymes helping detoxify your liver and carry out the fundamental functions very efficiently. The following is an easy recipe using lemon juice mixed warm water:
- 1 lemon
- 1 glass of warm water
- First, you take the fresh lemon and squeeze it in order to extract the juice
- Add the juice in the glass of warm water. Stir it well.
- Drink this solution on your empty stomach as the first thing in the daily morning.
- Warrant that you do not eat or drink anything for at least 30 minutes after taking this water.
You had better make it a daily habit in your morning for not only to reduce belly fat but also reap tons of other benefits.
Having omega-3 fatty acids such as icosapentaenoic acid, docosahexaenoic acid along with linoleic acid could help break down the belly fat to decrease its storage around your waistline. In case you could not take this fish oil, you could eat fish which are high in omega-3 fatty acids.
- 1 tablespoon of fish oil
- You first need to take the fish oil daily in order to lose belly fat
- Or, you could eat the fishes such as tuna, salmon, halibut or mackerel twice a week.
- Take this regularly till you get a relief from belly fat.
When it comes to home remedies to lose belly fat fast, ginger supports the natural digestion and is a thermogenic agent, thereby increasing the body temperature that helps burn fat much more easily in a short period of time. Basically, age-related diseases, hormone decrease, over eating, stress, or lack of regular exercise are reckoned as one of the most common reasons for the stomach fat. Ginger could also deal with these problems appropriately. Also, it suppresses the manufacture of cortisol – the hormone which is necessary for regulating and mobilizing energy.
Below is an example of a recipe that makes use of ginger named Lemon Ginger Honey Tea
- 1-2 inch of ginger
- 1 fresh lemon
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 4 cups of water
- A teapot
- You can take water in the teapot and then place it on the stove.
- Simply boil that water for a few minutes before adding ginger to the hot water
- Let it simmer for 5 to 10 minutes before removing it from that stove
- Add the freshly squeezed juice of lemon as well as honey to it
- After stirring it well, you drink it in the morning daily
If you want to regulate your own metabolism, decrease the production of cortisol and stimulate the digestion, then you should drink no less than 2 to 3 cups of this tea during the day.
Containing organic acids like malic acid, quinic acid, and citric acid acting as digestive enzymes, cranberries is one of the most effective home remedies to lose belly fat you could go for now. The juice of cranberries digests the lymphatic waste, finally decreasing stomach fat. Thus, always have pure cranberry juice or cran water which is unsweetened.
- 1 cup of cranberry juice
- 7 cups of water
- Take the cranberry juice, then mix it well in the water
- Drink this solution in the morning and throughout the day also
- You could have a cup of this solution at your snack time, before your breakfast, lunch or after dinner
You could make the cran water at any time per your convenience by mixing 2 tablespoons of cranberry juice in 1 cup of water.
These seeds are very useful for vegetarian people or those who do not eat fish in their diet. Chia seeds have omega-3 fatty acids and alpha-linoleic acids. Yet, when consumed, the human body converts the second one to EPA or DHA which directly comes from the fish oil. In addition, these seeds have calcium, anti-oxidants, iron, and other dietary fiber, making you feel fuller for a long period of time. It is recommended to take 4-8 tablespoons of this seed during the day to help keep you less hungry. In return, this helps prevent you from gaining belly fat and overeating. Add these seeds to your daily diet so you could help prevent the storage of stomach fat.
- Salads, smoothies or yogurt
- Chia seeds
- Take a proper amount of chia seeds, then add them to your salads, smoothies or yogurt
- After stirring it well, you have this solution regularly in order to relieve belly fat
- Add this seed to your daily breakfast cereals
- Or, you could use chia seeds in gravies and soups as the thickening agent
By using this solution daily, you could cut down your belly fat and stay healthy.
Garlic features with anti-obesity property, helping reduce belly fat naturally. Thus, it is among the easiest home remedies to lose belly fat at home. Moreover, it decreases the diastolic and systolic blood pressure and triglycerides aside from enhancing the good cholesterol so it is also great for cardiovascular system.
To use garlic for reducing belly fat, you should follow the formula below:
- 1 cup of water
- 1 fresh lemon
- 3 garlic cloves
- Take one cup of plain water, add the freshly squeezed lemon juice into it
- After stirring it well, you chew the raw garlic cloves and drink that solution on your empty stomach
It is recommended to follow this method on your daily morning till you get your desired results without any fat. Trust me, after 2 weeks of using it, you will notice significant results.
Being a thermogenic, cinnamon could product the heat via metabolic stimulation. Not only does it reduce the stomach fat, but it also decreases your overall body fat as well. Therefore, you should take advantage of cinnamon to your purpose of losing fat right instantly. Remember to use ground cinnamon, not the cinnamon bark oil as this oil could lead to ulcers, mouth sores, or mouth burning if taken.
- Tea or coffee
- Boiling water
- Breakfast cereal
- Sauces or salads
- Take 1 tablespoon of the ground cinnamon
- Add the cinnamon to your daily drinks such as coffee, milk or tea
- Stir it well before drinking
- You had better make this a daily habit by adding the cinnamon till you get your desired results.
- Take the cinnamon powder along with a muffin or a toast
- Add the cinnamon to the top of the muffin or the toast
- Have this daily to lose your belly fat
- Take the ground cinnamon, then sprinkle it on your sauces, salads or dips
- After stirring it well, you have this daily to lose your belly fat
- Do this daily to get rid of belly fat effectively
- You could take one cinnamon stick or 1 – 1 ½ teaspoons of the cinnamon powder
- Then, place the cinnamon into a cup of boiling water
- Let it steep for a few minutes before adding a tea bag in it.
- Wait for 5 minutes and take the bag out
- Strain the tea up
- Have this tea daily, add honey to flavor it if you want
This tea could help both relieve belly fat and prevent the storage of fat at the same time.
Fact is, there are some foods (particularly proteins) that have thermogenic property can help burn calories if consumed. Animal proteins are, in fact, more thermogenic than vegetable proteins. Thus, lean meat is reckoned as the best source for burning calories. When eating this food, you can burn about 30% of your calories by digesting this food. Include the food such as pork, beef, chicken to your daily meals, especially in your dinner to burn your taken calories.
It is shown that drinking 4 cups of green tea daily could help reduce more than 6 pounds of fat and weight in just 8 weeks. This claim is approved by a lot of nutritionist and dieticians. In essence, this tea contains a kind of catechin known as EGCG which is a natural phenol and features with anti-oxidants with a lot of therapeutic applications. In addition, if you sip a green tea, the EGCG could also help boost your metabolism.
- Take the tea bag or mint leaves or green tea
- Add this to one cup of the boiling water, stir it up
- After covering it, you let it steep for 10 minutes or so.
- Strain the tea up before adding honey and lemon juice to it
- Mix it well before sipping it
You had better have this solution 3 to 4 times per day, preferably after your meals.
Actually, there are various herbs that could effective reduce belly fat. They are great home remedies to lose belly fat that you can use almost without secondary effects. Use Make use of these herbs by adding them to your cooking and in your salads. Cucumber, ginger, and mint are reckoned as some of those herbs. If combined with lemon, they could do wonders for cutting down belly fat. Cucumbers include water as well as other dietary fiber which will help cleanse the human body deeply and helps lose weight as well. On the other hand, ginger, another good home remedy to lose belly fat, is a traditional fat burner which lets your blood vessels to expand leading to an improved blood circulation. Finally, lemon with its rich content of vitamin C as well as anti-oxidants which boost up the energy apart of burning the fat while water helps you keep hydrated and detoxify your whole body to reduce extra stomach fat.
Some recipes for the flat belly drink that you could try out now are:
- 1 medium sized cucumber
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 10-12 sprigs mint leaves
- 2 liters of water
- 1 fresh lemon
- Take the lemon and cucumber and cut them into different slices
- Take the bowl and add the prepared ingredients into the water
- After stirring it well, you soak them until the next morning
- Drink the solution in the next morning and during the day
You had better repeat this routine regularly in order to get quicker results.
Almonds with the content of healthy fats such as monounsaturated as well as polyunsaturated fats could help prevent people from overeating. It has well proven that consuming almonds will help suppress the hunger, defeats against heart diseases. Thanks to the rich content of magnesium, almonds help build the muscles, meaning that burning more stomach fat.
Moreover, eating almonds also makes you feel fuller for a long period of time due to its high fiber. Because it has few calories so consuming it will not result in belly fat; therefore, you can have roasted almonds in salads or as snacks without fearing of gaining weight.
To make use of almond for losing belly fat, you could apply 2 methods below:
- Take about 7 almonds to douse it in the water
- Wait till the next morning to eat this as the first thing
- Consume this daily to reduce belly fat
However, in case you have lemon water in the morning, you should sit tightly for 30 minutes before having these doused almonds
- Take several almonds to include in your daily morning breakfast
- Alternatively, you could add them to your orange blend, apples, greens, porridge and even in oats which are mixed with milk.
To get better results, you take a handful of the almonds every day to remove the fat in your middle part.
If you suffer from belly fat because of water retention, then dandelion herb will be one of the best home remedies to lose belly fat you could go for. Dandelion, a natural diuretic, can help increase the urine output. In turn, it improves the functioning capacity of the liver and removes the retained water as well as other toxins from your own body, especially the abdominal bloating. Despite dandelion works individually to reduce belly fat if combined with other fat-burning spices, it seems to work the best to decrease stomach fat which was majorly resulted from water retention.
- 1 tablespoon of dandelion root
- ½ piece of fresh ginger which is minced
- ½ piece of cinnamon bark
- 4-6 mint leaves
- 1 ½ cup of water
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- First, add all ingredients, except for honey, in the saucepan
- Place that pan on the stove, start boiling it for 5 to 10 minutes before straining it p
- Add honey, stir it well
- Consume this tasty tea to relieve belly fat fast
It is recommended to drink this solution 2 to 4 times per day as one of home remedies to lose belly fat. However, avoid drinking it if you have blocked bile ducts or other gall bladder related problems.
Having capsaicin, hot peppers have thermogenic effects that could help boost the heat production of the human body, consuming more calories and energy. It is said that when the capsinoids are gotten every day, it can reduce the stomach fat and boost the fat oxidation. You had better add peppers cooked, raw, dried or in the powdered form in your gravies, soups, eggs and meats. It is okay to use red pepper, cayenne pepper, habanero pepper, or any other type for the fat burning purpose. Spice up the food with these peppers is one of home remedies to lose belly fat fast.
Being extremely low in calorie, celery is rich in fiber and contains a high amount of vitamin C as well as calcium which perfectly supports in weight loss. Thus, to make use of celery as one of the simple home remedies to lose belly fat, you can fill your plate with green leafy vegetable along with other green leafy vegetables. For cleansing your system, you should drink ½ a glass of the celery juice before your lunch or dinner to burn belly fat. On the other hand, you could also add this celery to your salads and soups. Aside from the fat burning benefit, celery has an apigenin, the natural compound which could help decrease the risk of female ovarian cancer. Therefore, regular using this plant in your diet will bring a lot of health benefits that you might not imagine.
Beans, the last one in this list of home remedies to lose belly fat, can help develop muscles and boost the digestive process. Also, it suppresses your appetite by making you feel fuller for a much longer period of time and keeping you off from overeating. Furthermore, beans are the great sources of soluble fiber which targets particularly in the stomach fat. Besides, it has proteins which help supply the sufficient amount of energy to the human body. Hence, if you want to lose belly fat naturally without side effects, add these beans into your every day diet.
Apart from dietary tips for losing belly fat, if you want to maintain that results permanently, it is necessary for you to apply a well-planned physical regime. Even if you follow these home remedies strictly, lacking of exercise will not bring any good effect for your overall health. The fast you acknowledge this, the early you could reduce abdominal fat and maintain it well. Opt for walking, cycling, running or aerobics to get your body moved. Yet, remember to sleep enough, drink plenty of water, quit smoking and alcohol. These simple recommendations are essential for every healthy body.
If you have any comment about this Home Remedies post, share your thoughts with us by dropping words below. We will feedback as soon as possible.
Related articles about weight loss and fitness:
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- How to cure asthma at home without medication – 6 tips
- 12 Natural makeup & beauty tips for teenage girls 2014
- Top 10 Effective And Natural Alternatives To Toothpaste
- Benefits of cauliflower: 17 advantages for health, skin & hair
- What are the benefits of grapeseed oil on health?
- 8 Best Vitamins For Dark Circles Under The Eyes
- 19 ways on how to stay motivated to lose weight fast everyday
- Miami ink tattoo designs review – does this program work?