Mustache is actually the “embodiment” of the excess hair symptom in women, with the expression of abnormal hair growth on the corners of the mouth, in addition, it can occur on the cheeks, chest, arms, and legs … Abnormal hair growth can increase together with some other symptoms, such as acne or some signs of a real man, such as deep voice, strong personality … However, most of the girls faced this symptom are usually healthy because it does not adversely impact health but mainly affects the psychology as it relates to aesthetic issues. Excess mustache will also make the women unconfident when communicating with others.
Top 17 Ways On How To Get Rid Of Mustache Hair On Women
No need to spend much money on modern methods or fear of the harms to the skin due to pulling or shaving the mustache. Today, this article about how to get rid of mustache will introduce to you top 17 natural ways to remove mustache hair. Juice with some simple to find natural materials, you will achieve the results you want within a very short period of time.
1. Turmeric With Milk
The first of 17 ways on how to get rid of mustache is to apply turmeric combined with milk. Turmeric is a natural ingredient commonly contained in beauty products. This herb has the ability to cleanse and beautify your skin as well as ensure to give you a glowing skin all the time while milk is also helpful for caring your skin. Hence, you can apply the combination of turmeric and milk to help in eliminating mustache naturally.
- At first, you mix a tablespoon of turmeric powder together with a tablespoon of milk until you have the turmeric paste.
- Then you use your fingertips to gently rub this paste to your upper lip.
- Wait for a while until it gets dry and you clean your face with cold water.
- Keep applying this regularly until the upper lip hair is removed completely.
2. Egg White And Turmeric
Another of top 17 ways on how to get rid of mustache is to apply the mixture of egg white and turmeric.
- You just combine 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder with the beaten egg white from an egg and then rub this on your upper lip hair.
- Allow it to stay on the skin for 45 to 60 minutes and then peel off this dry mask.
- Finally, you clean your skin with warm water.
- Reapply this solution 4 times per week to get rid of the unwanted mustache on your skin.
3. Potatoes And Lentils
This mixture is an extremely useful way how to get rid of mustache. Both potato and lentils own lightening and bleaching agents in nature, making this mixture become a perfect treatment for lightening the color of you upper lip hair.
- At first, you remove the outer skin of a fresh tomato and then put it and some lentils in the boiling water.
- Wait for a few minutes and remove the water.
- Now, you mix them well and apply it directly as a face mask on your upper lip area.
- Let it naturally dry on your skin and scrub it well.
4. Papaya And Turmeric
Papaya is loaded with a dynamic ingredient named papain. This ingredient is able to separate your hair follicle as well as inhibit the growth of hair. Papaya is very beneficial for people having a sensitive skin. Here is one of the natural ways on how to get rid of mustache with papaya you should follow:
- You firstly mash the pulp of half a ripe banana well and then mix the papaya paste together with half a tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Next, you rub this paste on your skin and wait for 15 minutes.
- Finally, you clean your skin with water and do this several times.
5. Yogurt, Turmeric, And Gram Flour
This is an effective treatment on how to get rid of mustache and instantly getting rid of upper lip darkness. This remedy is generally recommended for women having an oily skin to avoid any rash form.
- Yogurt – 2 teaspoons
- Turmeric powder – 2 teaspoons
- Gram flour – 2 teaspoons
- You mix all these ingredients together in a bowl.
- Then you apply this thick paste directly on the mustache and let it dry for 15 minutes or more.
- Rinse off your skin with cold water.