Are you a person who wants to know how to get taller naturally, especially for teenagers? Well, you are not alone because there are huge numbers of people who are asking the same thing. A lot of people have the problem with their height, particularly those who are short. Most of people who do not have the ideal height usually compare their height with other people when it comes to the height. Buying those height grow rate promoting products does not the ideal and only way to help you get taller. Fortunately, today, this article will provide you with tips on growing taller naturally without any harmful effects. Give them a try first before using other kinds of product.
Tips On How To Grow Taller Faster – Natural Tips On How To Get Taller
If you want to control the height potential increase, you need to create some positive effects on the factors which affect the development of your natural height. Therefore, before your height growth stop, you still have chances to “extend” and add a few inches to your height if you have consistent interferences.
The decisive factor which is most important to your height is genes.
In fact, the height of humans is a characteristic of the gene, meaning that it is affected by many different genes. Saying so does not mean that if your parents' height is short, you will not be able to get good height, or in contrast, if your parents are tall, you will get a formidable height. However, if most of your relatives are short, your probability of getting good height is also low.
There are many factors that affect the development of human height. Therefore, if you want to get an ideal height, you should not ignore these suggestions that can help you increase the height effectively! In the article today, I would like to show my readers in Vkool.com the best tips on how to grow taller fast.
- Factors Affecting Height
Being tall is not under our control, is it? Not completely true!
Non-genetic and genetic factors have a major role that decides and determine human natural height. Our body height is actually regulated by a special hormone named HGH – the “Human Growth Hormone”. HGH is secreted inside the body by the pituitary gland and is essential for the long cartilages and bones growth.
- Non Genetic Factors:
There are a lot of non-genetic factors which can affect our height to an extent. Being tall goes along with growth and thus, short height could be blamed for the incorrect posture, lack of physical activity, inadequate nutrition, etc.
Non-genetic factors can be controlled to an extent by following a healthy lifestyle from childhood.
Certain other non-genetic factors that can inflence the natural height might be:
• Mental conditions during adolescence and childhood
• Weight during birth
• Ill health during childhood and adolescence
• Prenatal and Post natal care
• Smoking during pregnancy
– Genetic Factors:
Height is affected by a lot of genes inside the body. Our height is determined by a lot of genes which is called “polygenic”. If both your parents have short height, it doesn't mean you will not be tall. Nevertheless, if most of the members from both sides of your family get short height, then the next generations are most likely to be short. In fact, we totally can get the genetic factors under control.
To calculate the height you will get, follow the steps below. This is an approximate way to predict what your height would be.
- Firstly, you will need to add the height of both your mom and dad together, either counting in centimeters or inches.
- If you are a man, you will need to add 13 cm (or 5 inches) to this. Nevertheless, if you are a woman, deduct 13 centimeters from the total of the height of your parents
- After that, you will need to divide this number by two
- The result you get will be your estimated height. This could be minus or plus 4 inches.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- How to treat chapped lips naturally overnight – 11 ways
- 9 Common signs and symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease
- How to prevent heart attack naturally at home – 10 useful tips
- Top 17 Cancer Causing Foods To Avoid That You Might Eat Everyday
- The causes of atherosclerosis disease – 9 major causes
- How to treat blackheads at home naturally – 6 tips
- Vertigo and dizziness program review – is the program useful?
- Best healthy low calorie snacks for weight loss