Stroke (also known as cerebrovascular accidents) is the medical condition caused by sudden cerebrovascular lesions. This condition can be caused by a blockage of blood vessels of the brain (cerebral infarction), halting the blood flow to the brain behind the obstruction; or due to the rupture of blood vessels in the brain, making the intravascular blood escape outside and spilling into the brain tissue, causing the tissue destruction and compression of the brain (cerebral hemorrhage). Consequently, the relevant part of the brain which is wounded cannot work; resulting in part of the body which is controlled by that part of the brain cannot act.
- The Common Causes of Stroke Disease – 20 Major Causes / How To Prevent A Stroke Or Heart Attack In Men Naturally At Home
I. How To Treat Stroke At Home – Brief Causes Of Stroke:
Epidemiological studies in the world recognized that those who have one of the following factors will increase the chances of having a stroke (or recurrent stroke)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure): is one of the leading risk factors of stroke
- Cardiovascular disease: especially atrial fibrillation, coronary artery disease, valvular heart disease
- The previous history of stroke or transient ischemic attacks
- Blowing sound of carotid artery does not show symptoms
- Smoking: This is a factor that increases the risk of stroke and other diseases such as atherosclerosis, hypertension…
- Obesity, increased cholesterol, increased blood fat
- Less active
- Drinking alcohol
- Old Age: the possibility of stroke increases with age, particularly in people over 60 years old.
- Men: men are at higher risk for stroke than women
- Have a family history of stroke.
II. How To Treat Stroke Naturally – The Best Home-Made Remedies For Stroke:
In fact, stroke is totally not too difficult to prevent and treat. However, not many people know exactly what they will need to do and what the tips on how to treat stroke at home naturally are. Many people do not want to go to the hospital because it seems to be very serious as they just want to move on. This is very dangerous because stroke is very well-known as a killer. Stroke can actually make everything stop to a person’s live. Therefore, keep your mind on the following home remedies and tips on how to treat stroke at home. They are all natural so that you will not need to worry about the side effects.
1. Changing Your Diet
This is the very first one out on the list of the most effective tips on how to treat stroke naturally at home within a short time period that we would like to introduce in the article and everyone should make use as soon as possible.
In case you suffer a stroke that suffers a blood clot, you need to pay attention to your cholesterol levels as unhealthy cholesterol amounts in the blood can lead to a clotting. You can gain healthy levels by changing your healthy eating habits. Avoid foods rich in saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium that are not good for your blood and blood vessels. Besides, new study links consuming diet soda to an increased stroke risk and other related diseases.
Changing your diet is a miracle treatment for stroke, so try it out!
2. Eating Ginkgo Biloba
Ginkgo biloba is used to treat stroke. It aids to prevent the blood clots from growing and increases the blood stream to the brain. The herb has been proven to inhibit the free-radical formation.
This herb is used widely in Europe in order to treat complications of stroke containing balance and memory problems, vertigo as well as disturbed thought processes.
Read More: How To Cure Vertigo Naturally At Home
Many studies reveal that ginkgo increases blood stream to the brain. Besides, gingko also aids to decrease fragility of capillaries. This helps prevent the hemorrhagic stroke. European physicians often recommend an extract of ginkgo leaves for the problems of stroke. More importantly, it is not toxic, so you should not worry when using it.
You need to choose a product containing a least 24% of ginkgo heterosides and consume 40-80 mg three times a day. However, you also need to seek the medical advice before using it in case you are taking blood-thinning medication like aspirin. In excessive intake of ginkgo, you may experience irritability, diarrhea, and restlessness.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- High protein diet for heart disease patients
- Top 19 good fruits for diabetics and high blood pressure
- 11 Home remedies for low blood sugar levels
- How to prevent high blood pressure naturally without medication
- How to treat low blood pressure naturally at home – 7 tips
- How to naturally reduce and help high blood pressure review
- 8 natural home remedies for palpitations
- The causes of low blood pressure in adults: 8 reasons