Video User Manual Program Provides WordPress Video Tutorials?
This is a complete Video User Manual Program review that shows you all about Video User Manual Program with 6 below parts:
1. WordPress Video Tutorials – The Author’s Claims
2. About Troy Dean – Author of Video User Manual Program
3. How Video User Manual Program Works
5. Video User Manual Program – Disadvantages
6. Video User Manual Program – Conclusion
Video User Manual Program is a comprehensive WordPress manual that users can give to their customers, which aims to provide them with a gurus produced manual on how to employ their web content management system through videos as well as written tutorials. In addition, the author claims that Video User Manual Program will make the process of developing a manual or a series of screen-casts on how to use the features in WordPress turn out to be simple and automatic.
Troy Dean is an online marketing consultant and educator of Troy Dean Corporation that is located at Melbourne Area, Australia. He joined in Video User Manual as WordPress Plugin Developer and Video Tutorial Producer in February 2009. Besides, he also took part in other organizations with different positions such as: Keynote Speaker at ICMI, Voice Over Artist at Kathy Evans Voice Management, Social Media Expert and Coach at Tonto Digital, Social Media Lecturer E-Business at JMC Academy, Voice Over Artist at EM Voices, Social Media Expert and Web Developer at Guardian Web Design, and Director and Social Media Expert at Hullabaloo Creative. If people want to contact with him for this program, people can contact here.
Video User Manual program contains over 40 WordPress video tutorials that are updated with each new version of WordPress. Moreover, all the training material is handy from the WordPress dashboard. By joining in this program, users will get such benefits as:
- Access to over 35 video tutorials in their choice of language and accent (Australian, US, and British Accents, and Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese languages).
- An online written manual with over 100 pages and eye-catching screenshots
- Automatic updates with each new version of WordPress
- Full customization and rebranding options
More specifically, each time WordPress updates, there is a new set of video to cover the new functionality and update the written manual. Also, it is followed by some changes such as:
- Updated 25 videos to display the new WordPress theme,
- Updated over 40 images of written manual,
- Added an extra 15 pages to the written manual.
Video User Manual Program support users the following versions of WordPress
- Version 2.8, 2.8.1, 2.8.2, 2.8.3, 2.8.4, 2.8.5, 2.8.6
- Version 2.9, 2.9.1, 2.9.2
- Version 3.0, 3.0.1, 3.0.2, 3.0.3, 3.0.4, 3.0.5
- Version 3.1, 3.1.1, 3.1.2, 3.1.3, 3.1.4
- Version 3.2, 3.2.1
- Version 3.3, 3.3.1, 3.3.2
- Version 3.4, 3.4.1, 3.4.2
- Version 3.5
There are 2 separated packages for users to choose from:
- WordPress Manual Plugin: that costs $24 per month.
- Rebrandable Written Manual: that costs $49 one off. This package provides users with rebrandable written manual to give to clients and PDF and original word document. However, automatic update for further versions of WordPress is not applied in this package
- The program offers a developer’s license which treats users with a fair use policy.
- It is very simple to set up this program, so it does not take much time for new users to install it.
- It comes with automatically updates, so users can exploit functions of this program forever.
- It is 100 % safe so that users can download.
- The program offers a 24/7 support via email so users of this program can send questions anytime they need.
Although Video User Manual Program gets a lot of plus points, it also contains some drawbacks. It takes much time and effort for users to utilize all functions of this program because it consists of so many features.
Now, after reading this Video User Manual Program review, it is your choice. In my own opinion, I highly appreciate this program, and you should give it a try.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Jamorama guitar lessons review – can Mark Mckenzie’s course work?
- Training center review – does this center really work?
- The best of photobackdrops review – is it reliable?
- The internet radio: how to do it review – is John’s guide useful?
- Ipad4idiots review – is it an easy guide to use ipad?
- Digital wedding secrets review – will Nick’s program work?
- Begin drumming releases drum lessons for beginners
- Black & grey wash tattoos PDF review – is it reliable?