Anyone who has experienced the disease talk about it as a painful burning that might seem to be similar to the burning resulted from an allergic or acid reflux reaction, but the burning will continue even when you use some typical cures. If you are infected by the burning mouth syndrome, you likely consider even daily, normal activities, such as eating and speaking, quite painful. This is an important reason for you to get progressive care. In any case, you can consider making use of some treatments from nature, such as baking soda, alpha-lipoic acid, and vitamin B to stop the burning mouth syndrome.
I. Burning Mouth Syndrome Home Remedies – Overview:
BMS, or burning tongue syndrome has a lot of separate alternative names, such as “stomatopyrosis”, “stomatodynia”, “oral galvanism”, “glossopyrosis”, “glossodynia”, “burning lips syndrome”, and “scalded mouth syndrome”. Regardless of the way it is called, this disease involves burning, chronic pain in the lips, gums, tongue, and inside of the mouth.
While there are not any visible lesions or symptoms to observe, the very serious pain can range from moderate to severe, and sometimes, its intensity can be compared to the pain caused by a toothache.
BMS often starts without triggers that are recognizable, and may last for 2 – 3 weeks, months, or even a few years.
Diagnosis is often the process of ruling out other possible diseases, and the cure for this might vary from changes in lifestyle, in the daily diet, and behaviors to the use of traditional medicines.
2/3 of people suffering from the burning tongue syndrome will have recovered in six to seven years as the constant discomfort and pain with increasing frequency and intensity. There is currently no way to prevent this problem.
II. Burning Mouth Syndrome Home Remedies – Causes And Symptoms:
While the real trigger factors of the burning mouth syndrome have not been clearly determined, it seems that this disease could be divided into 2 major categories. When there is no identifiable trigger for the outbreak, it is cured as “idiopathic” or “primary” burning mouth syndrome. Experts doubt that there is a sensory dysfunction and taste nerve of the central and/or peripheral nervous systems.
The cranial nerves are also associated with the sensations of taste. Supertasters are the ones who have a very high smaller papillae density that include the taste buds seem to be a little bit more likely to develop the burning eye syndrome, might be because all these extra taste receptors are associated with pain neurons' basket-like clusters in the surroundings that might fire up if the taste buds cannot function well, as frequent occurs during menopause.
- Dentures (stressing tissues and muscles or causing allergic reactions in surrounding tissues)
- Use of angiotensin-converting enzymes (ACE) inhibitors
- Mouth irritation (excess tongue brushing)
- Too many acidic drinks
- Nerve damage
- Oral cancer
- Tobacco use
- Inflammatory disorders
- Chronic infection
- Unhealthy oral habits (grinding teeth, thrusting tongue, biting tongue)
- Dental disease
- Dental procedures
- Gastric acid reflux
- Allergies (mouthwash, toothpaste, gum, food)
- Nutritional deficiencies (zinc, niacin, B vitamins, iron, folic acid)
- Endocrine disorders (hypothyroidism)
- Medications (especially the medications for patients with high blood pressure)
- Blood abnormalities (dyscrasias, anemia)
- Dry mouth
- Diabetes (specifically Type 2)
- Hormonal abnormalities or deficiencies
- Oral candida (mouth yeast infection)
The most obvious sign of the burning mouth syndrome is an unpleasant feeling to painful burning sensation on the throat, palate, gums, lips, tongue, or even in the whole mouth. It is also possible to have a tingling or numbing sensation on the tongue tip or in the mouth.
The interesting thing is that most patients reported that they awake with less pain or even no painful feeling and the intensity increased progress day by day, peaking by bedtime. The patients actually get little or no pain during the whole night while sleeping, starting a new cycle every day. Some patients reported that they have increased thirst and a very dry mouth. Another sign might be a loss of taste or a change from normal to a metallic or bitter one lingering in the mouth. These evidences of the burning mouth syndrome may be periodic or continuous.
- Burning tongue can cause tooth decay and bad breath
- No mouth ulcers or sores despite the burning and pain
- Tongue that looks normal
- Metallic and bitter taste in the mouth
- A tingling feeling on the tongue tip
- Numbness of the mouth and tongue
- Loss of appetite and taste
- Excessive thirst
- Sore mouth
- Dry mouth
- Pain that gets worse day by day
- Burning sensation in the tongue, palate, gums, lips, and mouth
Burning tongue syndrome can lead to some harmful complications and side effects, including depression, irritability, anxiety, difficulty in sleeping and eating, problems with personal relationships and social interactions.
III. Burning Mouth Syndrome Home Remedies – Treatments For Burning Tongue Syndrome
Burning tongue, also called oral dysaesthesia, glossodynia, burning tongue syndrome, burning mouth syndrome, or burning mouth is a disease that can lead to a sensation of tongue burning for no exact apparent medical or dental trigger factor.
It might be a recurrent or chronic (ongoing) burning sensation, which could lead to extremely frustrating and uncomfortable feelings.
The trigger factors that lead to this irritating oral issue are classified as either secondary or primary. The very first (most common) trigger factor that is related to issues with sensory taste and nerves.
Secondary trigger factors include underlying medical diseases like endocrine disorders, poor oral hygiene, certain medications, GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), an allergic reaction to food, poorly fitting dentures, nutritional deficiencies, geographic tongue, oral thrush, dry mouth, and psychological triggers, including stress, depression, or anxiety.
Those women suffering from the diabetes issue who have entered the postmenopausal stage are at higher risks for this health issue.
Some trigger factors that can cause the burning tongue syndrome include:
- Genetics where a person is born with an abnormal tongue structure
- Anxiety and stress
- Psychological diseases like depression
- Disorders of the nervous system
- Disorders of the endocrine system
- Dry mouth syndrome
- Other nutritional deficiencies like iron deficiency, niacin deficiency, and folic acid deficiency
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Badly fitting bridges or dentures
- Upper respiratory tract infectious issue
- Inflammatory medical conditions like the Sjogren Syndrome
- Acid reflux or GERD
- Cancer cures
- Certain medications like hypertension medication, diuretics, and diabetes
- Allergies to specific oral health care products like mouthwashes and toothpaste
- Food allergies
- Foods that are too oily or spicy
- Tongue infectious issue
- Oral cancer
- Bruxism (chronic grinding of teeth)
- Tooth decay, bad dental habits, and gum disease
- Deficiencies or hormonal imbalances
- Thyroid issues
- Yeast infections in the mouth; for example, oral candida
In addition to the scalded or burning sensation on the tongue, there are many other signs and symptoms of the condition, such as a bitter or metallic taste that might come along with the burning sensation, a feeling like you have a dry mouth even though the production of saliva is still normal, a bumpy look with tongue redness, the loss of taste, and increased thirst.
The symptoms of this condition may develop gradually or appear suddenly over time.
When the issue becomes serious, it could lead to anxiety, depression, difficulty falling asleep, and difficulty eating.
IV. Burning Mouth Syndrome Home Remedies – Symptoms Of Burning Tongue
While it is often for us to see the signs and symptoms of the condition, people can also experience some of these symptoms along with the disease:
- Burning tongue could lead to tooth decay and bad breath
- No mouth ulcers or sores despite the burning and pain
- Normal tongue appearance
- Metallic or bitter taste inside the mouth
- A tingling sensation on the tongue tip
- Numbness of the mouth and tongue
- Loss of appetite and taste
- Excess thirst
- Sore mouth
- Dry mouth
- Pain that may get worse as the day progress
- Burning sensation inside the tongue, gums, palate, mouth, and lips
The burning tongue syndrome could also lead to some complications and side impacts, including difficulty in sleeping and eating, depression, irritability, anxiety, issues with personal relationships and social interactions.
If you guess that you might be struggling with the signs and symptoms of the burning tongue syndrome, do not hesitate to visit and consult a medical professional to get an exact diagnosis on time so that you will have more time to treat the issue fast and effectively. While there is still no checking and testing method that could help in determining exactly whether you have the burning tongue syndrome or not, the doctor would order some tests that can help in ruling out various possible trigger factors of this health issue. These tests might include GERD tests, salivary measurement tests, psychological tests, allergy tests, oral cultures, and blood tests. The doctor might request a CT or a MRI scan to be conducted in order to determine whether or not there is an underlying health disease is triggering this syndrome.
Therefore, the proper cure for burning tongue syndrome would depend on the exact underlying trigger factor. For instance, if tooth decay is the major cause of your burning tongue syndrome, your dentist will need to tackle your tooth cavity and try to beat off this issue in order to treat the entire burning tongue problem. Unluckily, in several cases, the exact trigger factor of the burning tongue could not be determined, making it extremely hard to cure the disease. In such cases, depending on natural treatments to lessen the discomfort and pain is actually one of the best cures for the burning tongue syndrome.
Many researchers suggested that those living with traumatic issue in their early life are much more likely to develop the burning tongue syndrome.
It is best for you to consult a prestigious professional to determine whether or not there is a hidden problem that may require medical care.
Meanwhile, people could try some easy natural burning mouth syndrome home remedies to prevent complications and relieve the severity of symptoms.
Read More: 8 Early Signs Of Mouth Cancer
Burning Mouth Syndrome Home Remedies – Some Quick Tips
- If you do not see any great and noticeable improvement in your disease, you need to consult your doctor right away.
- Consider making use of a tongue protector after asking a prestigious doctor for help.
- Take steps to relieve stress because this issue can worsen the burning tongue syndrome.
- Before consuming anything, always check out the temperature of foods and hot liquids.
- Avoid consuming packaged and processed foods because the preservatives in these food items could make the issue worse.
- Avoid spicy and hot foods.
- Do not use any type of tobacco product.
- Avoid products that contain alcohol and alcohol because they might irritate the lining of the mouth.
- Avoid liquids and acidic foods, such as coffee, carbonated beverages, orange juice, and tomatoes.
- Use any flavor-free toothpaste or white toothpaste to brush the teeth.
- Do an age-old Ayurvedic practice – an oil pulling – on a daily basis for your entire oral health condition.
- Take every needed step to maintain ideal oral hygiene.
Here are the top 10 best burning mouth syndrome home remedies that can aid a lot in treating the burning tongue syndrome.
Glycerin could help a lot in soothing the infected region and curing the burning sensation. It can help to reduce mouth dryness. In fact, the dryness of the mouth is among major trigger factors that lead to the burning tongue syndrome. It can even help to keep your tongue well-moistened, which is very necessary for the fast healing process.
To use the ingredient for oral health, it is suggested to use veggie glycerin. There are 2 ways people can make use at home with the use of glycerin to help in treating the burning tongue syndrome:
- You can try rinsing your mouth with a glycerin-based mouthwash 2 times per day to achieve the best result.
- You can also use vegetable glycerin to dab your tongue. Let it stay for as long as possible, then use cool water to rinse your mouth carefully. Repeat this method many times throughout the day.
Glycerin is among the best treatments for burning mouth and tongue syndrome, do not miss it!
2. Cayenne Pepper
As cayenne pepper can help to stimulate the salivary glands, it could also aid in treating symptoms that go along with the burning mouth and tongue syndrome. The capsaicin compound in it could also desensitize the nerves temporarily that can lead to the sensation of burning.
A research published in the Oral Pathology and Medicine Journal in 2004 reported that the use of systemic capsaicin is a great short-term cure of this syndrome.
Nevertheless, because of main gastrointestinal side effects, you should not use this method for a too long time period.
More recently, a research published in the Medicina Oral Patologia Oral y Cirugia Bucal Spanish journal in 2012 indicated that people could use an oral capsaicin rinse to control neuropathic pain. There are two burning mouth syndrome home remedies methods people can use with the help of cayenne pepper right at the comfort of their own home without having to face any difficulty to treat the burning mouth and tongue syndrome:
You can try taking capsaicin capsules, but remember to consult your doctor.
You can also try mixing ½ tsp. of cayenne pepper with 1 glass of warm water. Wash the mouth carefully 2 times per day using the combination.
Note: These cayenne pepper oral capsaicin or rinse might firstly lead to an extreme sensation of burning in some cases.
Mint is also one of the best burning mouth syndrome home remedies that can help a lot in reducing the mouth burning sensation. This cooling herbal remedy provides powerful antibacterial effect can help to inhibit the growth of bacteria inside the mouth, which can help to prevent health issues that relate to infectious issues. Here are 3 methods that you can try at home with the support of mint and some other easy to find ingredients from nature:
You can simply try chewing mint gum or 2 – 3 fresh mint leaves every day to relieve the symptoms.
Chill 1 cup of strong mint tea in the fridge within about half an hour. Consume this tea cool 2 – 3 times per day to achieve the best results.
You can also try adding 1 handful of mint leaves (freshly crushed) to a hot water jug. Cover and let it steep within about 60 minutes, and then strain the tea. Consume 1 glass of this mint-infused water three times throughout the day.
4. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera gel is also among the best burning mouth syndrome home remedies that offer a great soothing property for this syndrome. It can also help to protect the sensitive tissues inside your mouth and can aid in treating dry mouth, one of the major causes of the burning tongue syndrome. Look at these simple methods with easy to follow steps and make use of them to get rid of symptoms and signs of the burning mouth syndrome:
The first choice for you to try is to rinse the mouth off with the juice extracted from aloe vera 2 – 3 times on a daily basis.
Wash an aloe vera leaf thoroughly and slit the leave open. Scoop out the gel-like liquid inside and use it to apply directly onto the infected area on your tongue. Allow it to stay within fifteen to twenty minutes, and then use cool water to rinse your mouth. Repeat the method two or three times on a daily basis to achieve the best result.
5. Cold Water
People should try sipping some cold water as soon as they have a sensation of burning on their tongue. It would have a numbing impact on the tongue nerves, which would help in soothing the pain and burning sensation as well.
In addition, sipping cold water would aid in easing the dry mouth feeling, which could help to make your disease even worse and more stubborn.
You should drink more cold water throughout the day, or you can also opt for ice chips. You could even try chilled custard or ice cream.
This is actually one of the most effective burning mouth syndrome home remedies that we would like to introduce in the article today and people should make use for good!
6. Herbal Juices
This is also a great and useful home treatment for burning mouth syndrome that everyone can make use at home without having to face any difficulty. If this syndrome is triggered by a deficiency of gastric acid inside the tummy, then the intake of herbal juices, such as black radish, plantain, worm wood, dandelion, and nettle could help to treat the signs and symptoms of this syndrome.
You should take about twenty drops of the herb Echinacea in order to cure and relieve the signs and symptoms of the burning tongue syndrome. In fact, this is one of the most effective and most amazingly useful burning mouth syndrome home remedies that we would like to introduce here and want readers to learn and make use as soon as possible for good!
8. Black Tea
You can apply the cool black tea extracts directly over your burning tongue. The extracts could be collected by soaking in a cup of water two or three tea bags and boiling them. The tannic acid content of the tea could absorb the heat, and then cool and soothe the burning sensation.
9. Tabasco Sauce
A mouth rinse made from about 5 drops of Tabasco sauce and a sufficient amount of water could help to reduce the pain sensation inside the tongue. A chemical called capsaicin contained in the Tabasco sauce can help to deplete a pain signaling chemical within the nerve cells, thus reducing the pain associated with the condition.
10. Babool And Triphala Decoctions
You can make a decoction from Triphala – an ayurvedic herbal, a great treatment among burning mouth syndrome home remedies and gargle with it. This is considered to have cooling and soothing effects for the burning tongue.
11. Nutritional Diet
Iron-rich foods, including cashew nuts, sesame seeds, bran flakes, and dates could also be taken. In addition, a diet with juices, leafy veggies, foods abundant in vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B12, and zinc can aid in reducing the sensation of burning.
12. Sugar–Free Gum
You can chew sugar-free gum as it can help in relieving your burning sensation temporarily.
Consuming papaya could heal the burns with the enzymes contained in it and could also rejuvenate the burning skin sensation.
You can also try rinsing your mouth off with cold apple juice as it could help to cool down your current burning tongue sensation.
V. Burning Mouth Syndrome Home Remedies – Best Natural Treatment:
In addition to medical support, you can make use of some positive changes in lifestyle or home remedies as well as natural cures to deal with and beat off the burning mouth syndrome. Some of the most efficient cure remedies are dietary changes, baking soda, alpha-lipoic acid, and vitamin B. Eating ice chips and drinking extra water are also great “instant relievers” for the disease.
Today, in this article, I would like to reveal some of the best home remedies for burning mouth syndrome infection that are proven to work useful for stopping this oral condition. The remedies contain:
- Switch Your Toothpaste
- Lavender Oil
- Baking Soda
- Alpha-Liopic Acid
- Vitamin B
- Non-Acidic Foods And Drinks
- Eat Cold Foods
- Diet Tips For Burning Tongue
- Other Things To Remember
1. Switch Your Toothpaste:
This is the first out of the most effective burning mouth syndrome home remedies that I want to introduce in this full writing.
It may be needed to change your favorite toothpaste, especially if your current toothpaste includes sodium lauryl sulfate in its components. Baking soda is always a great safe home remedy. While in the bathroom, you also need to check out the mouthwash to ensure that your current mouthwash does not contain alcohol.
Read more: 5 Home Remedies For Tongue Ulcers
2. Lavender Oil:
This is one of the most accessible burning mouth syndrome home remedies that you should also try to stop the problem fast without using any type of drug, pill, or medication. Lavender oil is considered a great natural treatment for the burning mouth syndrome. This remedy can help in soothing the pain and reducing inflammation effectively. It can also help to reduce stress and calm your senses at the same time. For the best results, people who are struggling with the burning mouth syndrome will need to take 40 mg of lavender oil by mouth 2 times on a daily basis.
Honey is another treatment option for people who are struggling with the burning mouth syndrome. This natural remedy can help to soothe your mouth and also help in fighting against oral infections. Try using honey to apply directly onto your tongue and let it stay for 30 to 60 seconds before you swallow it.
Try one or both of these burning mouth syndrome home remedies by making use of honey and be free from the issue right at the comfort of your own home:
- First, you can try mixing ½ tsp. of turmeric and one tbsp. of honey to create a fine paste. Use the paste to apply directly onto your tongue, let it stay within five minutes at least and then use cool water to rinse it off. Apply this method two or three times on a daily basis to achieve the best result as desired.
- You can also try applying raw honey onto your burning tongue. Let it stay within several minutes before using cool water to rinse it off. Apply this method 2 – 3 times throughout the day.
In fact, this is one of the best burning mouth syndrome home remedies that people should remember to learn and make use for good!
4. Baking Soda:
Baking soda is another useful remedy option as it can help in neutralizing the environment in your mouth. This substance will help to balance your body’s pH levels as well as alleviating a lot of signs associated with acidity in your body. Baking soda can also help in fighting mouth infection and the excess growth of yeast inside your mouth. You should need to make use of this remedy by gargling with a combination of one or two tsps. of baking soda in six to eight ounces of water or brushing with baking soda.
In fact, this is also one of the best and most effective burning mouth syndrome home remedies that people should not skip but try making use to stop the current concern fast (just within a few days to one week) and safely without making use of any type of costly yet useless drugs, pills, or medical interventions.
5. Alpha-Liopic Acid:
Another out of the most effective burning mouth syndrome home remedies that I would like to introduce in this writing and want my readers to make use is alpha-liopic acid.
A research in the Journal of Oral Pathology and Medicine supports alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) as a useful treatment for the burning mouth syndrome. This nutrient can act as a strong antioxidant that can help in protecting the body against harmful free radicals. It can also help in recovering the functioning of the nerve cells inside your body and preventing further damage. To achieve the best results, you should take 600mg of ALA on a daily basis.
6. Vitamin B:
Another out of the most efficient burning mouth syndrome home remedies that people should not look down is making use of oregano oil.
According to experts, the burning mouth syndrome is usually resulted from the deficency of vitamin. In fact, sometimes the burning mouth syndrome is due to one of the deficiencies of nutrients, such as the deficiencies of B vitamins. One of the most common deficiency in nutrients associated with the burning mouth syndrome is the deficiency of vitamin B, so increasing your consumption of the nutrient is a useful way to deal with and beat off this disease. You can add additional natural sources or take a daily supplement of B vitamins to your diet. You can get vitamins from meats and poultry that do not have any spicy seasonings on them. Meat, fish, brown rice, whole grain cereals, whole grain breads, wheat germ, and soybeans are excellent good sources of vitamins. Although they are alkaline because they pass your palate, some foods like meats are acid-forming inside the body after you eat them.
There are 2 simple methods you can try right in the comfort of your own home with the help of vitamin B to relieve the signs and symptoms of the burning mouth syndrome:
- The first choice is that you can try taking a vitamin B daily supplement, of course after consulting a prestigious doctor or medical healthcare provider for a safe and proper dosage.
- You can also try adding natural sources of vitamin B into your daily meals. Some good sources of this nutrient are avocados, liver, turkey, oats, bananas, yogurt, bran, milk, salmon, wheat germ, cheese, whole-grain cereals and bread, and eggs.
7. Non-Acidic Foods And Drinks:
Switch acidic liquids, such as tomato and orange juices, soft drinks and coffee, for those that are neutral or alkaline. Water is a good choice, especially since drinking more fluids helps ease the feeling of dry mouth that is often associated with this syndrome. Fresh milk also may be enjoyable. Fruit juices, on the other hand, generally are acidic, even apple and prune juice. Fruits, though they have malic and citric acid that may bother your mouth, are alkaline-forming as your body processes them internally.
In fact, this is also one of the simplest to follow yet also effective burning mouth syndrome home remedies that I would like to introduce in this entire writing and want my readers to learn and apply to stop the burning mouth syndrome issue fast and effectively.
8. Eat Cold Foods:
Cold foods are usually useful when you suffer from the burning mouth syndrome. Try ice cream if you want a delicious food choice, recommends “Natural Prescriptions for Women,” by the Prevention Health Books for Women. If this does not work, you can try some cubes of ice. While eating cold foods often are useful, some people can get better result with warm foods like warm chamomile tea.
This is also among the best burning mouth syndrome home remedies that people should learn and apply at home.
9. Diet Tips For Burning Tongue:
Here is also another out of the best burning mouth syndrome home remedies that people should not skip. This is actually not only good and necessary to remember and apply for healthy mouth but also for your tongue as when you get a burning mouth, what you might suffer next is a burning tongue. Trust me, the burning tongue syndrome is also totally easy to deal with as well as easy to stand. This is actually a terrible symptom that no one wants to face and suffers. This symptom is very stubborn as it can sit for a long period of time and will also cause the feelings of pain, irritation, inflammation, and redness. In fact, burning tongue is also a very common symptom that many people in the world have to suffer every day. In this section of the article, I will give you some simple diet tips that can help effectively in reducing the stubborn and hateful symptoms of the burning tongue syndrome – a related symptom you might have to experience when you are struggling with the mouth burning syndrome. These tips are very simple, so do not skip them for good!
The most effective way to treat burning tongue syndrome is to make long-term changes in your lifestyle and eating habits such as:
- Avoid eating caffeine, alcohol, and chocolate because these foods can act as the trigger factors causing burning tongue symptoms. Mint and cinnamon should also be struck off the diet list because they can even worsen the signs of the burning tongue syndrome.
- You should also eat foods high in iron and vitamin B12. The foods include these nutrients are egg yolks, dairy products, chicken, and liver. Iron-rich foods such as green leafy vegetables, including broccoli and spinach, are also very good for anyone who wants to learn how to prevent the burning tongue syndrome
- Since thyroid issues and illnesses like diabetes can increase the risk of burning tongue syndrome and it is essential to treat the diseases themselves. Start off with following the requisite diets as your doctor or health expert prescribed so that you will be able to make sure that the condition would be controlled and will not lead to any further complication or unwanted side effect.
- Foods that can help your mouth cool such as fresh vegetable and fruit juices are very useful in reducing the unpleasant signs caused by the burning tongue syndrome
- Avoid consuming foods that contain high levels of acidic in its content such as citrus fruits.Nevetheless, do not reduce your daily consumption of fresh fruits because this can help in improving your dental health.
- Foods that are rich in spices and contain capsacin like hot sauces, peppers, and salsa should be avoided at all costs
- Include more bland and boiled vegetables into your diet. Boiled foods can help in reducing irritation and inflammation.
- People should also drink more water to prevent dehydration, dry mouth, and increase the production of saliva in order to lower the severity of some signs of the burning tongue syndrome
10. Burning Mouth Syndrome Home Remedies – Things To Remember:
This is the last but also very important out of the list containing the best burning mouth syndrome home remedies that I want to introduce in this entire article.
The foods that will taste good to you when you struggle with the burning mouth syndrome depend, in part, on the trigger factor of your disease. This infection might be triggered by contact allergies to food flavorings, food additives, or simply, foods, so what you need to do is to consume fresh foods and avoid processed foods for proper and effective help. Hormonal changes during menopause, problems with the nerves that control pain and taste in your tongue, dry mouth, medical diseases like acid reflux, nutritional deficiencies, and certain medications are other possible trigger factors of the burning mouth syndrome. Other issues such as mouthwash overuse, overbrushing, endocrine disorders, dentures, oral yeast infection, and consuming too many acidic drinks can also trigger this syndrome. Thus, work with your health-care provider carefully to find out what really causes your current burning mouth syndrome to find out how you can deal with this syndrome at home within the shortest time period, as well as to find what foods are best for your current condition.
Now, after reading this full writing and learning the best ways to heal burning mouth syndrome – the burning mouth syndrome home remedies – to stop this condition at home, what I recommend you and my other readers is to spend time reading one more useful article – the How To Treat Cold Sores At Home Naturally article – to learn how to deal with and beat of cold sores – another oral infection. In fact, this is a revolutionary collection of proven useful and natural treatments that can help people who are trying to struggle with the cold sore problem and stop this concern within just a short time and without using any type of drug, pill, or medication. The home remedies and treatment tips that are introduced in this article are very easy to apply at home and also very safe, so even people who do not have any experience can learn to make use of them to stop the concern of cold sores fast and naturally. These remedies are 100% natural and will not lead to any harmful side effect so that people should not concern about this!
This is actually a full list of the best burning mouth syndrome home remedies that readers of VKool.com and other people who are also facing the burning mouth syndrome issue should learn and apply for good! These based-on-nature treatment tips are actually 100% safe to use for people at all ages to apply at home. These home remedies just require some cheap and simple to find natural ingredients that are available in any supermarket or food store at your locality so that no one needs to worry if they might get failure or face harmful side effect.
If you think that the burning mouth syndrome home remedies that I suggested above are really useful for your current situation and good for other people you know who are also struggling with this oral infection, I would like you to let me know and feel free to share this list widely to make use of these treatments tips with any other sufferer you want. As an author, I always welcome my readers’ individual thoughts and evaluation, so do not forget to leave your feedbacks and comments by filling the comment section below!
Related articles about some other mouth related issues, including burning mouth syndrome, how to deal with them, and how to improve oral health:
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Reverse diabetes now review – can Matt’s book be helpful?
- Natural remedies for macular degeneration – 15 at-home tips
- 22 Tips On How To Get Rid Of Phlegm In Throat Fast And Naturally
- Natural leaky gut syndrome treatment, lifestyle, & healthy diet
- Best home remedies for pollen allergies symptoms – 6 tips
- 12 good natural home remedies for receding gums
- 10 natural home remedies for sensitive teeth pain
- Effects of high blood pressure on the heart, kidneys & body