Do you want to create your own bath bombs and soaps for fun and profit? Then, The Handcrafter’s Companion review will offer you everything you need to know about this product via 7 parts below:
1. The Handcrafter’s Companion – What Is It?
2. The Handcrafter’s Companion Review – Product Features
3. The Handcrafter’s Companion Review – Benefits Of The Product
4. How Much Does It Cost?
The Handcrafter’s Companion book is developed by Jane Church, who is considered as a “veteran” maker of homemade bath and body products. With more than 8 years of making a variety of homemade spa products, the author experienced lots of trials and errors before creating her own unique products. This The Handcrafter’s Companion review is based on the sharing of a real user named Ha Tran. This e-book is specifically designed for those who want to create their own bath bombs, body scrubs, bath soaps, bath teas or home fragrance products instead of using commercial ones.
The Handcrafter’s Companion contains 126 bath as well as body product recipes that reveal to you the secrets of those professional spa owners. Within the program, users will discover step-by-step instructions to create a variety of products from pampering bath treatments, soothing, rich butters and creams, and aromatic homemade fragrance products. In fact, Ha Tran called this program a priceless reference collection of spa product recipes specifically designed to build a relaxing atmosphere of spa right in any house. Thanks to this program, now, a lot of people all over the world can turn their own home into luxurious spas with just some simple steps. It does not matter whether or not you have any prior knowledge or experience regarding creating homemade spa products, this program suits for everyone, at all ages. The Handcrafter’s Companion review on http://vkool.com/ will take you by the hand to discover some insights of this new product.
Inside this program, you will explore an amazing collection of 126 recipes to create spa products that you can easily customize for your demands. In addition to teaching you how to make the spa products at home, the e-guide also teaches you how to take those skills that you learned to start your very own spa business. Within The Handcrafter’s Companion, users will discover a lot of recipes for:
- Bath teas, soaks and additives: with these secret recipes, you will be able to sink into fragrant, hot bath and soak away your cares
- Handcrafted soaps: the recipes range from classic recipes to tastily different versions that everyone will adore
- Spa treatments: by using these recipes, you will create professional-quality treatments for yourself with a small amount of money
- Bath bombs and bubble baths: if you love bubbles, then you will love these variations
- Balms, butters, creams and lotions: make use of these spa products to moisturize your skin deeply and add luxury and comfort to your current life
- Polishes, scrubs, masques and salts: you will get more new variations to make your own skin smooth and glow
- Home fragrance products: great fragrance ideas that will surely adapt to your mood and tastes
- Sachets and potpourri: there is a complete list of great ingredients which you can mix and match to make nearly unlimited number of flavors
- Aromatherapy blends: from relaxing, soothing, to invigorating and revitalizing, you will have your range of pro aromatherapy blends.
Actually, the possibilities are unlimited and you can take advantage of these hand-picked recipes for years.
According to the author, this 3rd edition of The Handcrafter’s Companion absolutely is not a repackaged version of the recipe guides that are advertised on the pages of eBay. Thus, there is a growing number of customers who use this e-book to add spa experience to their daily lives.
Discovering this book, you will not only get the steps to create all types of fabulous spa products in your own home, you also get many other benefits.
This product is perfect if you are looking for such a guide that can teach you how to start a spa business. Indeed, to create a brand, with various kinds of products you can learn in this e-book, you can easily create body scrubs, bath salts, body lotions or other products from all natural beauty ingredients, which will save money for you at the starting point of your beauty business. The recipes are incredibly inexpensive so you will create the markup of your favorite brands. Besides, you also get to know the tips to choose a proper branding image and packaging style that will showcase your own personality.
Or, if you create spa products just due to your hobby, then this is a fun and rewarding new way to relax yourself. Take your skills to the local craft shows or farmer’s market; you will make other surprise about how great your products are.
Because this e-guide consists of the latest recipes thus, you can designed your favorite products to meet your skin care demands and fragrance preferences.
People love to get gifts which are homemade, particularly if they are helpful gifts such as spa products. Those spa product made by you can be great gifts for your family and friends. Instead of spending money of such products with unknown ingredients, you can spend fewer pennies to make the same ones with all natural ingredients.
See how people said about The Handcrafter’s Companion:
When it comes to beauty products, they are not cheap at all. Today, you can get the whole package of The Handcrafter’s Companion book with a super low price of $27. With this fair price, you will save much more than just the entire cost make the first batch of your spa products. You also save time and effort because this e-book is all-in-one guide for every user. Start now and create your own safe, natural spa products with The Handcrafter’s Companion book!
The author offers customers not only the detailed guide of making spa products at home, but also some valuable free bonuses. Here is the detail of what you are about to receive from Jane Church:
- Tips And Tools To Get Started: this is a quick start guide for the total new beginners
- Keeping Your Work Area Sanitized And Clean: specific guidelines to keep the impurities out of your products as well as workspace
- Cautionary Measures As Working With Ingredients Of Spa Products: important information to keep yourself and your loved ones safe from some common ingredients which could be dangerous when handled or consumed improperly
- How to Label Your Products Properly: teaches you how to comply with both the expectations of clients with FDA regulations
- Create your own brand image: helps you in creating the unique identity for your brand image
- How to make packaging: you will learn ways to source spa product packaging that look so professional while does not cost much
- Calculating the cost for high profitability: tips to calculate all costs and set proper prices that will develop your income.
- Low cost and no cost promotional tips: ideas to successfully promote your product on a low budget
- Source and supply your list: a comprehensive list of the places to get raw materials, packaging, and labeling
- Bonus 1 – Resources Guide (worth-$19)
- Bonus 2 – The Lip Balm and Lip Gloss Handbook (worth-$19)
- Bonus 3 – MakeBasic Potpourri & Lovely Potpourri Recipes (worth-$23)
To make sure that you can get the whole package of The Handcrafter’s Companion book without any doubt, the author offer a full money back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with the result. It means that within 60 days from the date of purchase, just contact the author and you will get 100% your investment back. No hassle or questions asked.
If you have any question relating to pre-purchase problems or any other aspects of this product, you can follow the FAQ page to find out the answer, or email the author at this address: infor [at] thehandcrafterscompanion dot com.
Leave your evaluation or ideas about The Handcrafter’s Companion book if you have tried out it.
For any contribution about The Handcrafter’s Companion review or other beauty tips introduced in Vkool.com, you can drop your words below.
Are you ready to build your own spa product business with The Handcrafter’s Companion book now?