Stomach gas has symptoms such as bad breath, flatulence, lack of appetite, abdominal bloating, a coating on tongue, belching & even stomach pain. If you are looking for a perfect solution to deal with your stomach gas problem and help you get rid of symptoms linked to it fast and naturally without any side effect, then you should read this writing. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 17 healthy, natural home remedies for stomach gas that work for anyone. The writing is a collection of safe and effective treatments for relieving common stomach gas symptoms from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to learn more!
Top 17 Natural Home Remedies For Stomach Gas
Here are 17 natural stomach gas remedies you are looking for:
13. Turmeric Leaves
14. Potato Juice
17. Black Pepper
This is a common kitchen spice, which can speed up your digestion as well as give you the instant relief from your stomach gas. Here are some easy ways you can follow at home to use cardamom for treating stomach gas:
- You add a few tsp of roasted cardamom powder into rice, lentils or vegetables before you cook to prevent gas.
- In addition, you can chew cardamom 2 or 3 times per day to reduce stomach gas.
- Alternatively, you can prepare the cardamom tea just by steeping some pods of the cardamom together with a little slice of the fresh ginger & 1 tsp of fennel into the boiling water for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then you drink this cardamom tea warm, 3 to 4 times/day.
Cinnamon will help you in soothing your stomach as well as preventing the further formation of gas. If you want to use cinnamon for relieving stomach gas, you can follow step by step directions as below:
- You add ½ tsp of the cinnamon powder into a cup of the warm milk.
- Then you stir this mixture well
- Next, you drink it.
- You can add some tsp of honey if you like.
Alternatively, you can use cinnamon tea for relieving stomach gas. Here is what you need to do:
- You add a little of cinnamon powder into a cup of the boiling water.
- Then you allow it to steep for some minutes
- Then you can drink it.
Another way to deal with stomach gas is using apple cider vinegar that is often used for indigestion. This remedy can help you soothe your stomach as well as give you the instant relief. You can use regular vinegar instead of apple cider vinegar. Here are step by step instructions to apply apple cider vinegar for treating stomach gas:
- You add 2 tsp of the apple cider vinegar into a glass of the warm water.
- You let this water cool to the room temperature
- Then you drink it.
Ginger is one of other natural home remedies for stomach gas. It also is an effective treatment for indigestion problem. Here are some easy ways to use ginger for treating stomach gas that you can do at home:
With the first way:
- You take an equal part of fennel, ground ginger, and cardamom.
- Then you mix these ingredients thoroughly.
- Then you take about a cup of the cool water.
- Next, you add 1 tsp of the mixture with a pinch of the asafetida into this water.
- You drink this solution 1 or 2 times per day.
Alternatively, you can drink a little amount of ginger juice that contains a pinch of the asafetida. In addition, you can chew a piece of fresh ginger frequently after your meals to prevent the stomach gas from forming. Furthermore, you can add a small amount of fresh or dried ginger into your food. Moreover, you can make a ginger tea for treating stomach gas:
- You boil 1 tbsp of the ground ginger into water for some minutes.
- Then you drink this ginger tea 2 or 3 times per day.
- Drinking it will help you in controlling the formation of the gas in your stomach.
- You can add some drops of the ginger essential oil into any type of the base oil
- Then you rub it onto your stomach.
You can combine carom seeds with buttermilk & black salt to make a great Ayurvedic remedy for relieving gas & flatulence. Here are step by step instructions to apply buttermilk for stomach gas treatment:
- You mix 1 tsp of black salt with 1 tsp of carom seeds into a cup of the buttermilk.
- In case you don’t have carom seeds, you can use celery seeds instead.
- Then you can drink this solution.
This is an at-home conventional treatment for stomach gas. The combination of lemon with baking soda will make an effective antacid. To make this baking soda & lemon remedy, you can follow the following steps:
- You take the lemon juice from 1 fresh lemon
- Then you put it into a glass
- Then you add a little of baking soda into this glass.
- This way can cause fizzing.
- Then you will add more baking soda with a cup of water
- Next, you will stir it well until you see baking soda dissolves absolutely.
- Finally, you can drink this solution slowly.
Alternatively, you may add a little amount of the baking soda into a glass of the cool water, and then you drink it on an empty stomach for the instant relief from your stomach gas. Continue reading this writing to discover other home remedies for stomach gas.
Garlic has a pungent heating quality that will help you in stimulating the gastric fire, leading to the fast relief from your stomach gas. You can try eating a garlic soup in order to relieve your stomach gas and keep a proper digestion. You should also use the fresh garlic for best results. To make this garlic remedy, you can follow the following steps:
- Boil some slices of ground garlic with water for some minutes
- Then you add into this water with a little of cumin seeds and black pepper.
- You strain it
- Then you allow it to cool to the room temperature.
- You drink this solution 2 or 3 times daily for a few days to get best results.
Asafetida has anti-flatulent and anti-spasmodic properties, so it is one of the safe and effective home remedies for stomach gas. To apply asafetida for relieving stomach gas, here are step by step directions to follow:
- You add about a pinch of the asafetida into a glass of the warm water
- Then you mix it well
- Then you drink it 2 or 3 times daily.
- You can do a paste of the asafetida just by mixing it with a little of water.
- Then you apply this paste onto your stomach
- Then you let it dry for some minutes.
- Your stomach gas will dissipate soon.
Or you may put a little amount of the asafetida onto a ripe banana, and then you eat it. You should do this way 2 times per day.
Know more: best solutions for heartburn that work
Fennel is one of the great ingredients for the instant relief from gas & bloating. To apply fennel for treating your gas problem in stomach, here are step by step directions to follow:
- You add some fennel seeds into a pot of the hot water
- Then you simmer it for about 5 minutes on the low temperature.
- You strain this solution
- Then you drink it 1 or 2 times a day.
In addition, you may chew some fresh fennel leaves in case you are able to bear the taste. Or, you can make a combination of cardamom, mint leaves and fennel, and then you boil them with water in order to create a concoction, which can help you to relieve stomach gas fast.
You can use peppermint in many different ways for treating a gas problem. Here are easy ways you can follow at home:
- You add a few fresh peppermint leaves into a cup of the boiling water to make a tea
- Then you allow it to steep for some minutes.
- You strain it
- Then you add a little of honey into it.
- You drink this tea 2 or 3 times a day.
- Alternatively, you may chew a few peppermint leaves to get the quick relief.
- Or, you can put 2 drops of the peppermint oil into 1/2 cup of the cool water
- Then you drink this water 1 or 2 times daily.
Applying gooseberry is a great treatment for a lot of problems associated with stomach, hair, heart, and skin. You should take amla juice every morning when having an empty stomach. Gooseberry is very rich in Vitamin C and fibers that help you cure the problem of constipation and acidity. There are a lot of other home remedies for stomach gas presented in this article, so keep reading!
Another natural remedy for stomach gas at home is applying carom seeds. This seed is very good for treating nausea, indigestion, and gastric trouble. To use carom seeds for treating your gas problem in stomach, here are step by step directions to follow:
- You take ½ tsp of the carom seeds.
- Then you crush it by using your hand in order to remove its strong smell.
- You mix asafoetida & salt.
- Then you swallow it or chew it with water.
The turmeric is well known for medicinal properties it has. To use turmeric for treating your stomach gas problem, here are step by step directions to follow:
- You take a few turmeric leaves
- Then you grind them.
- You mix them into a glass of milk.
- Next, you can drink it.
- This way can alleviate your gastric trouble fast.
Step by step directions to apply potato juice for treating stomach gas:
- You take some potatoes
- And then you grind them.
- You take out the juice just by squeezing these grinded potatoes.
- You drink this juice before your main meals.
- You should drink the potato juice 3 times a day for better results.
Eating directly some pieces of fresh cloves will help you get the instant relief from your gas pain. In case swallowing cloves tastes too pungent, you can use clove oil. Clove oil is one of the great home remedies for stomach gas and bloating. It helps you relieve the gas pain in your stomach easily.
Read more: best treatments for nausea
Another home remedy for stomach gas is applying caraway seed tea. This tea is often used for curing the gastric disorder. Here are step by step directions to prepare tea:
- You add 1 tsp of caraway seeds into 1 cup of the boiling water.
- Then you steep it for some minutes.
- You strain this tea after steeping
- Then you drink it before your lunch or dinner.
- Alternatively, you can chew a little amount of roasted caraway seeds combined with rock salt.
Step by step directions to use black pepper for treating stomach gas:
- You take black pepper, ginger powder, dried mint leaves & coriander seeds in the equal quantity.
- Then you make a mixture after you grind them.
- You should have 1 tsp of this mixture 2 times per day.
- In addition, black pepper can be mixed with buttermilk.
Related articles on stomach problems:
To know more about other health problems & effective homemade remedies, go to our main Home Remedies page. After reading the writing of top 17 natural and effective home remedies for stomach gas, hope that this writing helps you find out the best solution to get rid of uncomfortable symptoms linked to stomach gas. However, the writing is solely for the informational purpose, so you need to get advice from your doctor before applying any home remedy. If you have any question, or you know other natural home remedies for stomach gas that work, please leave them below.