Dark skin on your inner thighs may be considered as an embarrassing problem for both women and men. This condition even has an impact on people having fair skin. In fact, obese people have the ability to have dark inner thighs more than others as their thighs have a tendency to rub together with each other when they walk or do exercise. There are some popular causes including excessive sweating or friction between two thighs, using chemical-enriched products, exposing to harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays, side effects of medications, using or shaving various bikini hair removal techniques, having diabetes or polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), an imbalance of hormone levels. Additionally, people often don't pay much attention to the skin area in your inner thighs.
If you want to brighten up the thigh skin to look better in your skirts and shorts, you can easily do it yourself at home. There are several safe and natural remedies to lighten your skin. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 10 tips on how to lighten your dark inner thighs fast and naturally. The following writing collected information from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice. Keep reading this writing to understand more!
Top 10 Tips How To Lighten Dark Inner Thighs Fast And Naturally
1. Yogurt, Lemon Juice, Turmeric, And Gram Flour
Yogurt is known as a gentle bleaching agent that can lighten your inner thigh skin thanks to the lactic acid contained in it. Plus, yogurt also has zinc and thereby combating sunburn well.
- You gently put a little plain yogurt to the dark skin on your thighs and then rub it well.
- Next, you leave it on there for 10 to 13 minutes and rinse off with plain water.
- You should apply this simple treatment once every day.
- You firstly prepare the lemon juice of half a lemon, 1 teaspoon of yogurt (preferably sour).
- You mix them well and then add ½ teaspoon of turmeric and ½ teaspoon of gram flour to this mixture and continue to stir well.
- Next, you apply this paste directly to your affected skin and let it dry naturally for some minutes.
- With water on the hands, you gently rub it off the pack.
- Finally, you wash your thighs off with lukewarm water.
- Keep using this pack for 2 or 3 times weekly.
2. Oatmeal, Tomato Juice, Lemon Juice, And Turmeric
Using oatmeal is also another of top 10 ways on how to lighten dark inner thighs you should try. This oatmeal will help you to lighten the color of your dark thighs as well as exfoliate dead skin cells regularly, which leaves your skin soft and supple.
- You just prepare 2 tablespoons of oatmeal and enough tomato juice.
- Now, you mix two ingredients well until they form a fine paste.
- You apply this paste directly on your thighs and then allow it to sit on there for 17 to 20 minutes.
- Next, you gently rub it by using a little water in order to scrub off your dead skin.
- Finally, you rinse off with cold water.
- You should apply this way for 2 or 3 times every week.
- With this remedy, you simply prepare some drops of lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric, and 1 powder teaspoon of oatmeal.
- Then you mix them well and use this paste as mentioned in the remedy 1.
3. Coconut Oil And Lemon Juice
Coconut oil also aids in lightening hyperpigmentation and revitalizing the skin. Moreover, the moisturizing and antioxidant properties in this oil also assist you in maintaining a younger-looking and soft skin.
- You firstly mix the coconut oil well with lemon juice at the ratio of 3:1.
- Then you apply this mixture directly on the inner thighs and then gently massage for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Keep waiting for another 5 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
- You’d better apply this treatment daily and you will see a better result.
4. Baking Soda, Milk, And Honey
The combination of baking soda and milk is also an effective way on how to lighten dark inner thighs. In fact, baking soda acts as an exfoliating agent in order to eliminate sun-damaged skin cells which have darkened and thereby improving the dark skin area of your inner thighs.
- All you need to prepare is 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 1 tablespoon of milk and water.
- You mix them together to make a paste.
- Next, you continue to add a little honey and then mix well.
- You apply this solution to your affected skin area and gently rub it in circular cycles for 10 minutes.
- Finally, you rinse your skin off with lukewarm water and keep repeating this solution every other day.
5. Orange Peels, Rose Water, And Honey
Orange peels have a source of vitamin C which naturally acts as a bleaching agent. They also help in getting rid of damaged and dead skin cells thanks to the exfoliating properties content in it.
- At first, you let 1 cup containing orange peels expose to the sunshine for a few days until these orange peels become dry out.
- Then you grind them into the orange powder.
- Now, you put 2 teaspoons of this orange peel powder and enough rose water in a bowl and stir well to make a paste.
- Next, you mix this paste with a little honey and apply it directly on the dark inner thighs.
- Keep waiting for 15 to 20 minutes and use your wet hands to gently scrub off the paste.
- Finally, you rinse off with cold water.
- You should repeat this process 2 or 3 times per week.
6. Almonds, Milk, And Honey
The vitamin E content in almonds will be beneficial in brightening your skin tone. Hence, you may use both almond oil and almonds to maintain your skin tone as well as keep your skin healthy.
- You firstly prepare a paste by mixing coarsely powdered almonds (1 to 2 tablespoons), milk powder (1 tablespoon), and honey (1tablespoon).
- Then you apply this paste to your darkened thighs.
- You allow it to naturally dry and use your hands to rub this paste in circular motions.
- You rinse your skin area with cold water and keep doing this way for 2 to 4 times per week.
- You soak some almonds in water and let it be aside for overnight.
- In the next morning, you grind these soaked almonds to get an almond paste.
- You add in this paste with a little honey and apply it directly on your thighs.
- Keep waiting for 10 to 12 minutes and use your wet hands to gently scrub off the dried paste on your skin.
- You finally rinse your thighs off with cold water and remember to repeat this for once or twice per week.
- Besides, you may also use warm almond oil to massage your thighs for about 5 minutes every day before you go to bed.
7. Turmeric, Milk Cream Or Orange Juice
Turmeric has the ability to inhibit the production of melanin. Hence, you can use it combined with milk cream or orange juice as a natural tip on how to lighten dark inner thighs.
- At first, you prepare a little powder of turmeric and 1 teaspoon of milk cream.
- You mix all the ingredients well and rub this mixture gently on the inner thighs.
- You let it naturally dry before washing off with warm water.
- Keep using this remedy once per day.
- You mix 1 or 2 powder teaspoons of turmeric with a little orange juice and then stir them well to make a paste.
- Then you apply this paste directly on the dark inner thighs.
- You leave it on your skin for 15 to 18 minutes and use lukewarm water to wash the paste.
- You’d better do this remedy once daily.
8. Cucumber, Lemon Juice, Sandalwood Powder, And Turmeric
Thanks to the natural bleaching property content in it, cucumber, of course, becomes a natural tip on how to lighten dark inner thighs. Additionally, many components in cucumber also assist in repairing skin cells and removing dead skin cells. Moreover, it contains soothing nature, which makes it suit all skin types.
- You gently rub some cucumber slices to your thighs for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After that, you keep waiting for 5 minutes and then wash off with plain water.
- Keep repeating this process once or twice every day.
- You mix cucumber juice well with lemon juice at an equal ratio.
- Then you stir them well in a little sandalwood and turmeric powder.
- You apply this mixture on your thighs for 17 to 20 minutes and rinse your skin off with lukewarm water.
- Do not forget to apply this once daily.
9. Lemon, Glycerin, And Rose Water
The acidic property in lemon acts as a bleaching agent for lightening dark skin. Besides, the rich vitamin C content in it also stimulates the growth of new cell and is very useful for your skin tone. Let try one of these natural home remedies below as a tip on how to lighten dark inner thighs.
- You just apply the lemon juice directly to the dark inner thigh by using a cotton ball.
- Then you allow it to sit on there for a few minutes and wash off with cold water.
- Keep repeating this remedy for 2 or 3 times weekly.
- You should dilute this lemon juice with water if you have a sensitive skin.
- You mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with a tablespoon of glycerin.
- Then you add in the mixture with a little rose water and continue to mix well.
- Now, you apply this homemade pack on the inner thighs before the bed time.
- You let it be aside for overnight and wash off with water in the next morning.
- Remember to apply this once per day.
- Because lemon may make your skin dry out, you should apply a moisturizer after you use these remedies.
Note: You do not apply lemon on shaved or recently waxed thighs or if they have cuts.
10. Aloe Vera And Almond Oil
Aloe vera contains nourishing and antioxidant properties which will help you to repair the skin and stimulate the skin rejuvenation. Plus, it may aid in alleviating hyperpigmentation, fading dark skin patches and restoring your skin’s original color.
- You simply take a pure aloe vera leaf and then extract its gel.
- Now, you massage this gel directly on your affected skin.
- You allow it to sit on your skin for 20 minutes and rinse off with water.
- You keep repeating this once or twice a day for fast results.
- You mix some drops of almond oil well with 2 gel tablespoons of aloe vera.
- Then you put this mixture directly to your inner thighs and use your hands to gently massage until this mixture is completely absorbed into your skin.
- You wait for 15 minutes and rinse your skin off with water.
- With this remedy, you can use 2 times per day to get the best result.
How To Lighten Dark Inner Thighs – Additional Tips
- You should take care of your skin properly, especially in your inner thigh area, by washing and scrubbing it regularly to be protected from accumulation of dead skin cells and dirt.
- Let wash your thighs by using a chemical-free soap along with the soft sponge.
- Remember to limit to wear rough jeans which can irritate your skin when the material may rub against your thighs.
- You’d better wear comfortable clothes which are made from breathable materials in order to prevent skin irritation.
- Avoid shaving too much because shaving regularly for a period of time may cause dark inner thighs.
- Let fight obesity because it may assist in preventing skin discoloration on the inner thighs because of friction.
- You should consume lots of fresh vegetables and fruits to nourish the skin from within.
- You also remember to drink enough water every day to keep dehydration and dry skin at bay.
- Let apply the moisturizer on your thighs on a regular basis.
- Keep protecting your thighs from the harmful UV rays by using sunblock throughout the year.
Related links: 15 inner thigh exercises at home for men and women
If you want to know more about natural, at home tips on how to deal with other diseases and conditions, go to our main How to page. After reading the article of top 10 tips on how to lighten dark inner thighs, hope that it can help you find out the best solution to get rid of the dark inner skin on your inner thighs fast and naturally. If you have any question, or you know other natural tips on how to lighten dark inner thighs, please leave them below.