Learning how to make detox water for weight loss and clear skin is the need of many people out there in the modern life, where the beauty is on top of the list of the biggest human concerns. I am sure that you may know about the detoxing and cleansing method several times during your life. And maybe you wonder if detox programs are really beneficial for you. The benefits of detox water still remain controversy because recommendations and warning exist at the same time. As a result, it makes dieters confused. But many studies found out that detox programs actually have a lot of health benefits as long as dieters go on the right track.It is said that detox methods can help to boost the energy, get rid of excess waste from your body, aid in weight loss, strengthen the immune system, improve the skin complexion, and benefit the mental health. However, some people misunderstand the detoxing and cleansing method. They think mistakenly that detoxing means they have to skip all the meals and drink only water instead. It is a wrong belief. Skipping meals result in a lack of nutrients, energies, calories and lead to many health problems. Many people who followed the detox methods in a wrong way fainted and had to go to a hospital due to the deficiency of nutrients. While following one of detox programs for a particular period of time, we still need to provide our body with necessary nutrients, vitamins and minerals and give it enough energy for daily activities and physical work. Therefore, it is important for us to understand the detoxing method better in order to lose weight and have the glowing flawless skin. Improper detox method can bring some adverse effects that we do not want. This is the reasons why scientists and professionals have found and introduced the detox water to dieters who want to use detox methods for weight loss and clear skin. Many studies showed that the detox water is beneficial in losing weight and improving the skin. It is said to enhance the benefits of detox method. It is understandable when it is highly recommended including detox water in well-organized detox programs. There are a lot of detox water recipes out there for you to choose. Do you want to know how to make detox water for weight loss and clear skin?
How To Make Detox WaterFor Weight Loss And Clear Skin – The Best Detox WaterRecipes You Should Know
In this article on VKool.com, I would like to introduce to you how to make detox water for weight loss and clear skin with different detox water recipes:
1. How To Make Detox Water With Grapefruit Mint
According to a study that was published in the journal Metabolism, grapefruit has many health and beauty benefits. People who eat grapefruit regularly for six weeks can lose the fat in their belly and overall body. Studies showed that the benefits of grapefruit in weight loss are due to phytochemicals present in this fruit. Phytochemicals are responsible for burning fat. Moreover, grapefruit is rich in vitamin C. We all know vitamin C is a natural antioxidant that helps to slow down the aging process and prevent the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, as well as other aging spots on the skin. Moreover, regular consumption of vitamin C can brighten the skin from inside out. Most of the detox water recipes use mint as their key ingredients. Mint contains the appetite suppressing effects. It prevents you from eating too much later. A study that was published in the Journal of Neurological and Orthopaedic Medicine showed that people who consume peppermint every two hours daily for one month can lose 5 pounds. This is the reason why in this article on how to make detox water for weight loss and clear skin, I would like to introduce to you the recipe of grapefruit mint detox water.
- Prepare grapefruit, some mint leaves, and 12 ounces of water
- Put the grapefruit and mint leaves in a bottle
- Pour 12 ounces of water over it
- Cover it well
- Store it in a refrigerator for a couple hours
- Drink it as an alternative to water
It is a good idea if you can store this bottle of grapefruit mint detox water in the refrigerator overnight.
Read more: List Of The Best Pool Exercises That Burn Fat.
The combination of grapefruit and mint is one of the best recipes for body detoxifying, try it out!
2. The Apple Cider Soda Detox Beverage
If you want to know the best detox water recipe and the way on how to make detox water for weight loss, you should not miss the apple cider soda detox beverage. Apple cider vinegar is effective in cleaning the body system. Apple cider vinegar is used to keep the blood sugar level under the control. Moreover, it reduces the acid in your body because it has alkaline properties. The apple cider soda detox beverage is low in calories. A teaspoon has 8 calories; therefore, there is no reason for us to hesitate when making use of this powerful detox water. Moreover, because it uses sparkling mineral water, this drink can be considered as a great alternative for unhealthy carbonated beverages. To learn how to make detox water with the apple cider soda, here is the instruction:
- Prepare 1 ½ tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, juice of 1 lemon stevia and 16 ounces of sparkling mineral water
- Put all these ingredients in a bottle
- Cover it and then keep it in a refrigerator for a couple of hours
- Add some ice cubes when you want to drink
This detox beverage should be drunk daily if you want to get the satisfactory result.
Read more: The Best Uses For Apple Cider Vinegar
3. Lime, Strawberry, Cucumber, And Mint Water
The combination of lime, strawberry, cucumber and mint is a great perfection if you want to have a supreme detoxification experience. Many people like eating strawberries because of its deliciousness and sweetness. Strawberries have a great source of antioxidants that can make you healthy and beautiful by slowing down the aging process. Moreover, regular consumption of strawberries may help your body to fight against the bacteria and viruses because vitamins C found abundant in strawberries is beneficial in improving the immune system. When we mix this fruit with lime, it can enhance the benefits of this detox water for weight loss and clear skin. Lime can help to get rid of the toxins, waste and harmful substances from the colon and the intestines. Cucumber contains a lot of water in its content. It keeps your body hydrated by providing water. And finally, mint, an important ingredient in this detox water, plays the important role in calming the digestive system. Here is the instruction.
- Prepare one cup sliced cucumbers, one cup sliced strawberries, 2 sliced limes. ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, 12 ounces of water
- Put the strawberries, lime slices, cucumbers, and fresh mint leaves in a pitcher
- Pour 12 ounces of water over them in the pitcher
- Keep it in a refrigerator for two hours before enjoying
- Add some ice cubes if you want
It is important for you to know that the longer this detox water sits in the refrigerator, the stronger taste it has and the more benefits it can give you. Therefore, you can feel free to leave this detox water overnight. Many people like using sparkling water to make this detox drink.
Read more: Benefits Of Cucumber
4. Cucumber And Citrus Detox Water
In the article on how to make detox water, I would like to share with you the cucumber and citrus detox water with refreshing effects. This detox water is rich in vitamin C, a beneficial compound that is responsible for cleaning the entire digestive system and removing the toxins and waste from the liver. Moreover, the necessary ingredients in this detox water are citrus fruits. Citrus fruits contain enzymes that help to reduce fat instantly. We all know that the cucumber plays the important role in increasing the level of hydration in your body because of its high water content. Moreover, the nutrients in cucumber and citrus fruits used to make this powerful detox water are vital for the beautiful and glowing skin. It is recommended drinking this detox water daily when you follow a detox program. The deliciousness and sweetness make many people love this detox water. You can keep this detox water in a refrigerator overnight. However, you need to remove the lemons after two hours in order to its bitterness. It is easy for you to make the cucumber and citrus detox water at home. It takes 10 minutes to follow the instruction on how to make detox water with cucumber and citrus fruits.
- Prepare 2 large sliced oranges, 1 sliced lemon, ½ large sliced cucumber and one handful of fresh mint leaves
- Put all these prepared ingredients in a pitcher filled with 2 or 3 liters of water
- Stir this water well in the infusion process
- Drink it or keep it in a refrigerator for up to two days
It is a great idea if you mash the fresh mint leaves to relieve its natural oils. The longer you keep it in the refrigerator the stronger flavor it has. However, if you want to keep it in the refrigerator overnight, you should remove the rinds of the oranges and lemons to reduce the bitterness.
5. Mint And Watermelon Detox Water
Asking how to make detox water for weight loss and clear skin, we should not ignore the mint and watermelon detox water. It is a powerful drink everybody should try at least once in their life. The mint and watermelon detox water is well-known for relaxation and hydration. Watermelon has the high water content. Moreover, watermelon is considered as a great food for weight loss because it is low in calories. It is a great idea to let the kids drink this detox water as a great way to substitute the artificial fruit juices. If you are tired of drinking fresh water, a big bottle of mint and watermelon detox water is a great choice for you. It is delicious and healthy. Here is the instruction:
- Prepare the needed ingredients including strawberries, lemon, watermelon, fresh mint leaves, tropical fruits like pineapple or mango, cucumber, orange, and lime.
- Put all these ingredients in a pitcher
- Fill this pitcher with 12 ounces of water
- Let this fruits infused in water for about 2 to 8 hours in a refrigerator
- Drink it daily when you follow the detox programs
In addition to the ingredients I mentioned above, there are many other fruits you can try to make the mint and watermelon detox water such as honeydew, apples, blueberries, cantalope, peaches or blackberries. You can add some fresh herbs like basil or rosemary if you want.
Read more: List Of The Best Benefits Of Watermelon
6. Strawberry Flavored Water
It is time for you to say goodbye to all the unhealthy sugar beverages in the summer to switch to the amazingly sweet strawberry flavored water. Lemon infused in this detox water can help to remove all the waste, toxins and harmful substance from the entire digestive system. The basil leaves are effective in amplifying the tang. Moreover, strawberry contains a great source of antioxidants that help to slow down the aging process.Vitamin C in strawberry can boost the immune system. The healthy immune system plays the important role in protecting the body from bacterial and virus attacks. You can enjoy this strawberry flavored water during all occasions. Do you want to know how to make detox water with strawberry, lemon and basil herb? Here is the instruction.
- 4 or 6 hulled and quartered strawberries
- ½ sliced lemon
- A handful of basil leaves
How to make detox water from strawberries, lemon, and basil leaves:
- Put the strawberries in a pitcher
- Scrunch up the basil leaves to enhance the flavor
- Fill the pitcher with cold water
- Keep this pitcher in a refrigerator for two hours
You can add some ice cubes if you like.
7. Belly Slimming Detox Water
Belly slimming detox water is a great choice for someone who wants to lose weight and belly fat. The cucumber can increase the level of hydration in your body. Moreover, cucumber can improve the skin complexion and make your skin glowing. This detox water also uses basil leaves that can suppress the appetite to prevent you eat too much. Moreover, strawberries not only add the sweetness to this detox water but also improve the entire digestive system. It is recommended drinking this detox water cold by using cold water and adding some ice cubes when you enjoy. The cold water is said to burn more calories.
Do you want to know how to make detox water that helps you to lose weight and belly fat? Follow this instruction bellow:
- Prepare 3 chopped basil leaves, 1 sliced strawberry, 5slices of cucumber,12 ounces of water
- Combine these prepared ingredients in a pitcher
- Store it in a refrigerator for about 2 hours
- Enjoy it with ice cubes
In order to enhance the flavor and benefits of this detox water, it is recommended keeping it in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
8. Berry Detox Brew:
Girls always love eating tropical fruits because they know that these fruits are good for them. Tropical fruits are loaded with necessary nutrients and antioxidants; therefore, it helps the body to get rid of chemicals and toxins. Black currants and cranberries are beneficial for the urinary tract. Therefore, it is not surprising when black currants and cranberries are used to cure many inflammation disorders. Moreover, lemon and lime infused in this berry detox brew can soothe the digestion.With these powerful berries, you are likely to be healthier and more beautiful.
Do you want to know how to make detox water with berry? Here is the instruction.
- Prepare water, lemon, lime, cranberries and blackberries
- Combine all these ingredients in a pitcher
- Keep this pitcher in a refrigerator for about 2 hours or overnight
- Add ice cubes and enjoy
Berry detox brew is effective in boosting your immune system; therefore, you are less likely to suffer from the cold and flu. Furthermore, this detox water can be drunk daily to prevent the urinary tract infections. This drink is also good for cardiovascular health.
9. Orange, Grapefruit, And Cucumber Detox Water:
Grapefruits are well-known for detoxing effects. Ripe grapefruits are loaded with vitamin A, a necessary vitamin for detoxification in the body. When you experience unwanted drug reactions, you just need to include grapefruit in your daily diet. It works to resolve adverse chemical responses. Moreover, cucumber infused in this water provides your body with water, cleaning the entire body system. Oranges have a great source of vitamin C that boosts your overall health. The detox water with orange, grapefruit and cucumber can remove the harmful chemicals from your body. Here is the instruction.
- Prepare 5 slices of orange, a handful of grapefruits, 3 or 5 slices of cucumber and 12 ounces of water
- Put the orange, grapefruits and cucumber in a pitcher
- Fill the pitcher with 12 ounces of water
- Keep this pitcher in a refrigerator for at least two hours
Drink several glasses of this detox water daily when you follow the detoxing program.
10. Watermelon Rosemary Water:
It is time for you to know the new healthy detox water.This healthy beverage can make your life better. It is a great combination with watermelon and rosemary. No one can resist its sweet flavor and deliciousness. The basil leaves can boost the flavors and benefits of this detox water. These leaves can help a lot in aiding our digestive system. The watermelon rosemary water is effective in boosting the energy.
Do you want to know how to make detox water with watermelon and rosemary? Here is the instruction:
- Prepare 2 cups of cubed watermelon, 1 sprig rosemary,and 12 ounces of water
- Put rosemary in a jar and then add cubed watermelon in a jar
- Fill the jar with 12 ounces of water
- Keep the jar in a refrigerator for about 2 hours
- Add ice cubes when you want to drink
This detox water is the best drink in the summer because it prevents you from dehydration.
11. How To Make Detox Water – Citrus And Mint Water
If you want to find a healthy drink that helps you lose weight, you should not ignore the citrus and mint detox water. The oranges and lemons enhance the flavor of this detox water and clean the digestive system. Furthermore, mint leaves infused in this detox water are beneficial in easing stomach aches, gas pain, and menstrual cramps. The pain experience may disappear when the healing effects of the citrus and mint water work. In order to activate the full flavor the optimum benefits, you should infuse at least 10 mint leaves.
Citrus and mint water is not only tasteful but also loaded with many health and beauty benefits. It improves your skin, aids in weight loss and provides necessary minerals and vitamins. Here is the instruction on how to make the citrus and mint water.
- Prepare 1 large orange, 2 large lemon, 12 ounces of water and 10 mint leaves
- Cut the lemon and orange into thin rings
- Mash the mint leaves
- Put lemons, orange and mint leaves into a jar
- Fill the jar with water and keep the jar in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours
- Add some ice cubes when you want to drink it cold
If you want to lose weight effectively and safely, you should choose the most appropriate way for you. In addition to drinking the detox water and knowing how to make detox water for weight loss and clear skin, you should combine different methods and programs including the healthy diet, massage therapy, regular exercise, and meditation. Exercise plays the important role in losing weight and keeping fit. However, not all people have enough time to build a regular exercise routine or go to the gym. Fortunately, there are many different ways to lose weight fast without exercise. You can find more in the List Of The Weird Ways To Lose Weight published on VKool.com to get more information about how to lose weight and improve your beauty and health.
These are 11 ways on how to make detox water for weight loss and clear skin. I hope you enjoy these healthy detox water recipes. If you have any questions to ask, please raise your voice by leaving your comments bellow. I will answer as soon as I can. Thank you for reading.
Articles related to detox recipes
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 8 Ways To Use Aloe Vera For Psoriasis
- Top 16 healthy Asian food recipes: easy to cook for everyone
- How to treat parasites in humans naturally – 7 tips
- Fat loss revealed PDF review – does William’s program work?
- TMJ no more review – will Sandra Carter’s cure work?
- 22 healthy, quick and easy asparagus recipes for asparagus lovers
- 12 good minerals & vitamins for healthy hair growth fast
- Bikini model cookbook review – is Caithleen’s method useful?