Are you looking for DIY beauty tips and tricks that you can apply easily at home? Do you want to keep your face, hair and body looking & feeling gorgeous? Recently, VKool.com made a writing of top 71 do-it-yourself beauty tips and tricks at home. This writing is a collection of top tips and advice on health and beauty from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to learn more!
Top 71 DIY Beauty Tips And Tricks At Home
1. Tips And Tricks For Your Beauty Regimen
- In order to apply mascara on the lashes, you can use a plastic spoon to do this task.
- When making up your face, you should know clearly about your face shape. Take consideration about contouring cheek bones, adding the colors.
- When applying shadows and eye liner or in order to have darker eye look, you should scotch tape eye stencil.
- Highlight the crease and use the darker shade to puffy the under eye area.
- For eye highlights, you can apply the light color in the eye corners, middle of the eyes and under the brown bone.
- Do not pump the mascara because it may cause dryness for your mascara. You should replace mascara every 3 months.
- One of the most common beauty tips and tricks is to use toothbrush to exfoliate the lips. That is very easy to do at home. You can use coconut oil and sugar to exfoliate your lip skin before applying lipstick.
- If you want to have bigger eyes, you should have white pencil to get illusion of the eyes.
- You can use a thin layer of the powder before using mascara after curling the lashes.
- You can use a dryer to heat the lash curler for a few seconds before using it.
- To make your lips larger, you can line the lips outside your natural line. Do not be afraid of doing this because it will help you significantly in lip make up.
- Almost of women forget eyebrows, which play important role in making your face more beautiful. The right face shape is not enough; you have to get a suitable eyebrow shape, as well.
- Do not remove your wands, you should wash them and reuse it in the next time. You can use it as a brush of eyebrow.
- When you apply lipstick, you should get a tissue over the lips and put some powder over the tissue. This secret will help you keep the color longer.
- You place a closed gloss stick in 1 mug of warm water & let it sit for about 10 minutes when running low on the lip-gloss. The heat will help melt any gloss on every side of the container & you will have more to use.
- Instead of buying brush, you can use a dab of the lipstick that you already have.
- In case your eyeliner pencil is crumbling and too soft, you should pop the pencil to the freezer for about15 minutes before using.
- If you are tired of your lipsticks, you can create a new shade only by cutting pieces of 2 old sticks and then melting them together in your microwave. Next, you apply with a brush or your finger.
- To take the most advantage from your mascara you can use a credit card: firstly, you hold the card against lashes & you swipe mascara on the other side (or you can follow these instructions by using a business card.)
2. Tips And Tricks For Your Skin
- Do not wash your face frequently to prevent dryness.
- Do not use cosmetic products for face if you are not sure about its ingredients and features.
- If you are running low on a tinted moisturizer, you should mix a little foundation to the daily facial moisturizer to create your own.
- You can mix moisturizer with powdered bronzer to get a temporary self-tan.
- You can mix a drop of the olive oil or body oil with moisturizer to get an all-over shimmer.
- You can use coconut oil, baby oil, or conditioner instead of shaving cream.
- If you are out of acne cream you can crush a few aspirins or Advil and then you mix with the water to make a paste and you leave this paste or gel on your problem spots overnight. You add a band-aid to help keep it in place.
- You can use Vaseline as a hand, eye & foot cream.
- You can place green tea bags, chilled on your tired eyes to help reduce puffiness.
- You can use mashed avocado, yogurt, sugar or honey as a natural face mask (literally put one of these ingredients on your face and then leave it for about some minute before rinsing it off.)
- You can make a body scrub by mixing 1 part of coconut oil with 2 parts of sugar.
- You can apply the liquid from vitamin e capsules to skin & hair as a moisturizer.
- You will discover other easy beauty tips and tricks in the next part of this writing!
3. Tips And Tricks For Your Hair
- Do not wash hair too often if you do not want to get dry hair and greasy hair. Washing hair every day may cause natural oils and it will make your hair dirty.
- For normal hair, you can use eggs to beautify it. The red yolk will moisturize your hair, prevent dryness, hair loss. The white will cure your oily hair.
- You can take advantage of yogurt to massage the hair to moisturize hair very effectively. Leave it for 20 minutes then rinse off with water.
- In order to solve oily hair, you should use lemon juice mixed with olive oil to massage the hair. Lemon juice will remove dirt on skin and the olive oil will strengthen your hair. You should do this paste every week to get the best result.
- For weak hair, you have to improve hair health and make it shiny. Unbelievable but you should use beer to make your hair look thicker and stronger. You can use ½ cup of beers and a teaspoon of sunflower oil or canola oil, and eggs. Apply this paste on the hair for 15 minutes and then wash with cold water.
- For curly hair, you can take effectiveness of avocados to repair damaged hair and strengthen it. Now you blend a half of avocado and apply it into the hair, massage it for 15 minutes and rinse off with water. You can mix avocado with eggs, mayonnaise, or yogurt to get the best result.
- Amla is a natural ingredient for your hair. You can use two tablespoons of the castor oil, egg, and amla powder to massage on the scalp, leave it for 30 minutes and then wash with shampoo.
- Massage the hair will boost up your blood circulation and stimulate your hair growth
- Avoid brushing hair too often and avoid brushing hair when it is wet. Dry your hair naturally and brush it. This technique will prevent hair fall and hair breakage.
- If you want to have longer hair, you may try to use beetroot juice as a natural remedy. It is great in protein, vitamins, iron, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, and silica and it is great for your hair growth.
- Getting beauty tips and tricks, you should consume more vegetables such as cucumbers, carrots, lettuce, healthy drinks.
- Make sure that you drink enough water. It is not only good for your hair, but it is good for your skin and health overall.
- For pretty hair and skin, you also can take soy milk in your beauty tips and tricks. Soy milk is high in protein and it will help your hair stronger, your skin whiter.
- You should soften coconut oil to make a paste in your microwave, then, you apply to your hair and then, you leave for about 20 minutes as a deep conditioner. Next, you rinse and you wash hair as normal with your shampoo & conditioner.
- Mix 1/4 cup of organic apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water to use as your clarifying shampoo, then you follow with your conditioner.
- You can use baking soda as an all-natural shampoo.
- You can use the mixture of organic apple cider vinegar & honey as conditioner.
- To de-frizz midday, you should smooth dryer sheets over hair.
4. Tips And Tricks For Your Teeth And Nails
- You should ignore file to shape your nails, instead, you can use emery board to shape your nails better.
- You can moisturize the nails when moisturizing your hands with some natural lotions such as vitamin E or natural ingredients such as coconut oil, olive oil, canola oil, etc.
- Avoid using nail remover frequently in order to protect your nails and make it stronger.
- When doing some house works like cleaning agents, gardening washing, you should wear gloves to prevent nail cut.
- You can use some warm olive oil and dip the toes and nails in 15 minutes. This remedy will prevent your nails dry and help your nails stronger.
- Also, you can use some lemon juice with warm water and dip the nails there. It will brighten your nails and eliminate the stains. You can use cotton ball to apply lemon juice on nails and wash the nails with warm water.
- There is another way to beautify your nails is to use mustard. You can dip nails in this ingredient for 15 minutes and then massage the fingers and nails to stimulate blood circulation.
- In order to have strong fingers and strong nails, you should take care of cuticle. You can rub the cuticles with soaked towel in the warm water. It will soften your nails and finger significantly.
- Fungus infections also influence on your nail color, so you should take get rid of this condition first. Besides, you can add some olive oil on cuticles and toes to improve nails.
- Hairy leg is a nightmare for every woman. If you suffer this condition, you should find the proper ways to get rid of hair. You can wax, shave, or use natural creams to make your leg smooth. After shaving legs, you should moisturize leg skin.
- Every month, you should take foot bath such as using natural oils, lukewarm water and using scrubber to clean your legs. After doing that, you should moisturize legs immediately.
- Avoid standing long time at home or after working. This routine may cause varicose veins in legs.
- Avoid sunlight by wearing sunscreen 30 minutes before going under the sun.
- Tanning too often will damage your skin, including your leg skin
- Avoid using high heels too often; it will make your legs less beautiful and more muscular.
- To get nicer and stronger legs, you should eat healthy diets as well as do regular exercises. There are some popular sports you can practice including yoga, running, walking swimming, dancing, etc.
- To reduce stress for your legs, you can massage them every day.
- After a hard working day, you can dip your legs into the water with some ginger, salt, and natural oils. You will sleep better at night.
- If you want to remove stains from your yellowed nails, you can scrub with a whitening toothpaste (or you add some drops of lemon juice for the extra bleaching power).
- You can soak nails in the olive oil for 5 minutes for deep moisturizing.
- You should mix lemon juice & baking soda to be able to whiten your teeth.
To see all of our writings about beauty tips and advice, tips to look beautiful and beauty remedies for skin, hair and body, go to our main Beauty page. After reading the writing of top 71 diy beauty tips and tricks at home, hope that this writing helps you find out the best beauty tips to use to make you be confident when going out. However, it is solely for the informational purpose and it is not intended to give medical advice. If you have any question, or you know other beauty tips and tricks, please leave them below.