Losing weight is the goal of many people around the world because nowadays, there are numerous of overweight people. Even if you do not care too much about your physique, you still need to remain a healthy weight because overweight and obesity can lead to many dangerous health problems.
In fact, there are a lot of simple methods to lose those weight, including doing exercises. In the article today, I will give you the healthiest fat-burning ab exercises which can be done right at your own home!
1. Supine Twist – Fat-Burning Ab Exercises
This is the first out of the healthiest fat-burning ab exercises I want to introduce. To do this pose, you just need:
– Lie down on your back with your legs stretched out straightly.Then, inhale when you bend your left knee and bring it in toward your chest. To work you muscle, you will need touse your two hands to hug your left knee tightly.
-After that, you will need to exhale when you use your right hand to press the left kneegently over to the right side, remember to allow your torso to twist.
– Finally, stretch your left arm out to the left at the shoulder level.
2. Circles In The Sky
This exercise is for improving the health of your back, core, butt, outer hips, and inner thighs
– To do this pose, you will need to lie on your back, hold your hands behind the head.
– Contract your abs, slightly lift your upper body off the ground. Then, raise your left leg 5 inches and the right leg straight up toward the sky.
– Keep your hips stable and the core engaged, trace 4 softball-size circles clockwise with your whole right leg; reverse.
– Circle 4 times counterclockwise.
– Switch sides, lower your legs, and do it again.
3. Basic Pump (For Abs)
This is also one of the best fat-burning ab exercises you should try. This exercise will help you burn fat in your belly effectively.
– Stand with your hoop around your waist and one leg forward.Hold it against the small of the back.
– Slightly bend your knees, spin the hoop by giving it a strong push around your hip in a single direction
-Push and pull your hip to keep the hoop spinning
4. Standing Side Crunch
– Stand with the ball held over your head, your feet shoulder-width apart, and your elbows bent and out to sides. Lift your left knee to the side; pull your left elbow down to meet it.
– Return to the position from the beginning; repeat on therest side.
– Bounce the ball in about one minute.
– Repeat 3 more times to strengthen your core, hip, arms, and legs.
This is also one of the most interesting fat-burning ab exercises I want you to try!
5. Jumping Jack Reach
– While you are sitting, you will need to hold the ball and push your legs apart, then together, then apart again.
– Stand and reach your right hand to the left, use the rest hand to hold the ball.
– Sit back down, jump your legs together, switch the side and repeat the exercise.That is one rep.
For improving health, you will need to rep this exercise 4 times, have a short break, and then do it 3 more times.
6. Plank On The Ball
– Kneel in front of a stable ball, drap your hips and abs over the ball.
– Putboth of your hands on the floorstraight ahead and walk them out until the ball rolls beneath your thighs (see the picture).
– When you see that your back and your legare straight and you are stable, hold on for about thirty seconds with your belly button lifted and thighssqueezed.
This is a very healthy exercise that you should do every day to get stronger heart and toned muscle mass.
7. Windshield Wiper
This exercise is very healthy for people who want to sleep better at night.
To do this pose, you need to:
– Lie down on your back on the ground with you knees bent to 90degree angles.
– Lengthen your fingertips and straighten your arms by your sides.
– Press your shoulders’back against a mat and slide them down too sides apart from your ears.
– Focus on the deep waist muscles, inhale, and move your knees slowly to the left, then exhale and return to the beginning point.
– Repeat on the right side about 5 – 8 times.
8. Swan Dive
This is also one of the best fat-burning ab exercises for you to perform. You should do this exercise in the morning to get fuller breath and feel more energetic.
– Lie own on your stomach, point your toes, stretch your arms overhead, and lift your legs and arms about 6 inches off the ground.
– Hold on for about one second, imagine that your legs being pulled back and out away from your hips.
– After that, circle your arms outbehind and to the sides.
– Exhale and reach the arms toward the toes, palms facing in.
– Hold on for one second, then get your arms back to the beginning position and relax your body and mind.
You should do this exercise about 6 – 8 times per day.
9. Body-Weight Squat
– To do this pose, you will need to stand straightly with your hands crossed over chest, knees bent slightly, and your feet hip-width.
– Squat down, press your weight onto the feet. Ensure that your knees are over your toes and your feet are pointing straight ahead; keep bum tucked.
– Back to the beginning position.
Do 5 sets which 5 reps for each set.
10. Tone-It V Hold
This exercise is a bit challenging because you will need to work all of your muscles.
– Sit with your knees bent and your feet on floor. Clasp underside of your thighs with two hands and hinge back, then lift your feet until your lower legs are parallel to the floor; let your hands free.
– Straighten your legs and reach your hands towards the toes
– Hold this pose for about 8 seconds.
Do it 3 times per day to develop your lean muscle mass.
11. Cross-Leg Diagonal Crunch
– Lie down with your back on the ground, your feet on the floor, and your legs straight.
– Keep your torso still, lift your hips and move them slightly to the left. Then, straightly lower your legs again.
– Bend your right knee and cross it over your left leg, place your right foot on the ground near the outside of your left knee.
– Crunch up, then put it down
Rep this healthy exercise 50 times with switched sides.
12. Advanced Leg Crunches
This is the pose which is the favorite exercise of many celebritiesin the world because it will bring about a bikini-body fast! To do this pose, you will need to:
– Lie down with the back on the ground, a 3-pound medicine ball between your feet, and your knees bent.
– Place your palms and hands downbeneath your sitting bones.
– Focus on your lower abs, use them to get your knees in toward the chest and slightly lift your hips, shoulders, and head at the same time.
– Come back to the beginning position.
Rep this exercise 15 to 30 times,do it 3 to 4 times a week, and after 4 weeks, you will see the noticeable difference in your body.
This is also one of the best fat-burning ab exercises you should try!
– Lie down with your back on the floor, your feet lifted, and your knees bent to 90-degree angles. Tighten abs as you inhale, and lift yourback up and your arms over head.
– Exhale and swing your arms in front of your body, straighten your legs so thatthe body will form a V. If you cannot balance your body, put your hands on the floor.
– Slowly oll down, bend your knees and bring your arms overhead.
Reply this exercise 15 times.
14. Low-belly Leg Reach
This exercise will help you achieve a six-pack body.
– Lie faceup with hands behind your head, your knees bent to 90 degrees, and your abs contracted.
– Lift your shoulders and crunch up, keep your knees stacked over the hips. Then, inhale and hold on for 3- to 5 seconds.
– Exhale and extend your legs to aboutforty five degrees, hold for 3 to 5 seconds while squeezing lower belly.
Reply this exercise 30 times a day.
15. A New Kind Of Crunch
This is the last out of fat-burning ab exercises I want to introduce today. To do this pose, you will need to:
– Sit so that your upper torso and your thighs form a V shape with lower legs lifted and crossed.
– Hold a medicine ball (5pounds) by your two hands. Swivel right to left and back, bring the ball across body while keepingyour shape.
Repeat this exercise with 3 sets – 15 reps each set – 3 to 4 times a week to reduce stress and tone your abs!
This is the list of 15 fat-burning ab exercises that are very good for people who desire to lose weight healthily and naturally. The information in this list is proven by science, and I put them down in this writing to show my readers in VKool.com the best methods to keep fit.
If you think that the fat-burning ab exercises article should be shared with other people, feel free to print it out, and do not forget to let me see your opinion!
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Reverse stretch marks review – is Cassandra Sather’s book useful?
- Premature aging skin causes and how to avoid
- The body of your dreams review – does the book work for you?
- 16 Health benefits of vitamin C for skin, hair and the body
- 10 Side Effects Of Obesity On The Body You Should Know
- Neck strengthening exercises at home with and without weights
- 9 useful tips on how to make ginger tea at home
- Vertical mastery PDF review – can Jack Woodrup’s course work?