Smoking is known as a bad habit that can lead to several effects, including bad breath, tooth decay or brown stains and yellow teeth. Everyone wants healthy and shinning teeth but the cost of requested procedures is very expensive
Home Remedies To Whiten Teeth Fast For Smokers – 14 Natural Ways To Restore A Beautiful Smile
There are a lot of causes for yellow teeth as well as tooth discoloration which can make you panic (See more: Panic Away Program) when looking yourself in mirror. For example drinking tea, coffee or colas may trigger to the problem. The yellow teeth are also the issue that many children and teenagers often face because they keep the habit of improper brushing or flossing. Some people may experience the tooth discoloration when they age. Among those reasons for teeth problem, the most common one is smoking or chewing tobacco.
Actually not many people spend time maintaining the natural white teeth and when it becomes the big problem day after day, it is more and more difficult to resolve. In order to get rid of the yellow teeth, you may think of dental bleaching, laser bleaching or other complicated procedures. However there are a lot of natural home remedies to whiten teeth for smokers on vkool.com that I want to share with you. They are the natural ways to get rid of the teeth stains and these tips will help your restore a beautiful and shining smile. Read the article to know more.
1. Orange Peel
Orange peel is considered as one of the home remedies to whiten teeth fast for smokers, which effects on the Dental Health. The regular usage of orange peel helps decrease the yellow tinge available on the teeth thereby cleaning them effectively. Being a rich source of calcium and vitamin C, orange peel aids in combating the microorganisms most effectively through the night. It is easy to have an orange peel for this remedy and orange peel powder is also alternatively suggested. Here is the direction:
- Take the orange peel and rub it on your teeth before going to bed each night
- Use this remedy daily for a few weeks.
2. Baking Soda With Lemon
The combination of baking soda and lemon is one of the most common natural home remedies to whiten teeth. In fact, baking soda or lemon can be separately used for this treatment, but the combination of them makes a more powerful one.
- Take the juice of a squeezed lemon and add it to a little baking soda in a small bowl then mix them well (prefer to have slight bubble)
- Use a cotton swab to eliminate the current saliva and plaque from the teeth
- Brush your teeth with this mixture and remember to keep it on your teeth 1 minute
- Brush your teeth as well as the mixture with a toothbrush
- Brush your teeth with baking soda and lemon juice mixture once a week.
Note: If there is any irritation, it may due to the abrasive and you should stop using this remedy. Besides, avoid leaving the mixture on the teeth more than 1 minute, otherwise, its acid will erode the tooth enamel.
3. Hydrogen Peroxide
With a mild bleaching effect, hydrogen peroxide is helpful in whitening the yellow teeth. You should follow this direction to use hydrogen peroxide for your condition:
- Use a mouthwash containing hydrogen peroxide to gargle or rinse your mouth provided don’t swallow this chemical solution.
- Alternatively, mix hydrogen peroxide with baking soda to make a paste then brush your teeth gently with it. After all, brush your teeth again with your toothpaste.
Note: Hydrogen peroxide can also cause irritation and make your teeth become sensitive, so be careful and consult your doctor if necessary.
4. Oil Pulling
In India, oil pulling is widely used to cleanse the body and improve the oral health. In other words, this remedy helps to remove the yellow teeth and make them white again. Now is the direction:
- Swish a tablespoon of organic and pure in your mouth for 15 to 20 minutes: move it in your mouth by sucking, sipping, and pulling the teeth.
- Spit the oil out and rinse your mouth carefully with water
- Drink 2 to glasses of water finally.
5. Vegetables And Crunchy Fruits
Besides applying several outside home remedies to whiten teeth, you should also pay attention to the taken food that directly effects on your oral health. Carrots, celery, and apples are recommended to be good for the teeth. It is so amazing that vegetables and crunchy fruits can act as the toothbrush that eliminates the bacteria and excess food from your mouth. Moreover, the acid content presented in the vegetables and fruits has double duty on making the teeth whiter. For example, apples contain malic acid that is also included in strawberries as well as teeth whitening products to whiten the teeth and remove surface stains.
6. Home Remedies To Whiten Teeth – Brushing And Flossing
You may regularly hear an advice to brush your teeth twice a daily for 2 minutes from the dentist. And there are some tips you should pay attention to as follows:
- The brush has soft bristles so that not damaging the gum.
- Although flossing does not come as easily as brushing, it is also believed to be more important than brushing. It is because it can promote the stains all the time, particularly between the teeth. Therefore, floss twice a day for the to make your teeth look whiter.
- The enamel is made up of vertical rods, which explains why brushing from side to side can damage the enamel. Thus, remember to brush your teeth in small circle movement so as not to weaken the teeth.
- If your teeth are too yellow, you should try professional whitening treatments. However, in the slighter cases, people should use the above remedies.
7. Baking Soda:
Baking soda is the natural remedy which has a lot of effects for skin, hair and face. It is also one of the natural home remedies to whiten teeth fast. For the treatment of discolored teeth, you need two spoons of baking soda and a cup of cold water. Stir baking soda in water. This solution is used for washing your mouth two or three times a day. Baking soda will help you get rid of the stains on your teeth. To enhance the result, you can make a whitening solution of baking soda and salt. The mixture of baking soda and salt is the powerful treatment for teeth problem caused by smoking. Another home remedy you can choose is to mix baking soda with vinegar and salt. All what you need is half a spoon of baking soda, half a table spoon of vinegar and a little of salt.
Read more: get rid of the stains on teeth
Another option for home remedies to whiten teeth fast is using strawberries. However, if you want to use strawberries for whitening your yellow teeth, please be careful. The acid and sugar in strawberries can damage your enamel and teeth if it is used excessively. Crush 2 strawberries and rinse the paste on your teeth gently. The practice needs to repeat at least two times a day for a few weeks.
Ask for the fast home remedies to whiten teeth, we cannot skip the lemon which is not only the best treatment for skin disease but also a secret for whitening teeth. Add a little lemon juice into the water. Rinse your mouth two or three times a day. However, the lemon contains citric acid, which can affect calcium on your teeth. Therefore, because of calcium loss, the teeth are vulnerable to decay. So if you want to use this effective remedy, you need to keep in your mind that it is not used excessively.
10. Apple Cider Vinegar:
It is proven that apple cider vinegar is useful natural product and home treatment for whitening teeth. This remedy is available in every kitchen cabinet. The simple method is to brush the apple cider vinegar around your teeth and then wash mouth with water. If you do not like this taste, another option is to mix it with water. However like some ingredients such as lemon and strawberries, the acids in apple cider vinegar will damage your teeth and make them vulnerable to decay. So make sure that you do not often use this treatment.
Check out: benefits of apple cider vinegar
Salt is considered one of natural home remedies to whiten teeth for smokers. It helps to restore the natural whiteness of teeth. Moreover, salt is also used for teeth cleaning. You can mix a little salt with baking soda to get the better results. By rubbing salt gently on teeth, the yellow stains will be reduced.
Have you ever ask a question: Is there any simple home remedies to whiten teeth? The answer is yes. For some people who do not have enough time to brush teeth everyday with salt, apple cider vinegar and lemon, etc.., the best treatment for brown stains and yellow teeth is eating apple every day. The fibres in apple will help you get rid of the stains on your teeth.
13. Banana Peel:
We all know that banana is loaded with nutrients and versatile. Especially, banana is the best home remedy to retain the whiteness because it has some excellent minerals like manganese, magnesium and potassium. These minerals are good for whitening teeth. Rinse the banana peel on teeth for 2 minutes. And then use the normal toothpaste to brush your teeth. The repetition is two times or three times a week.
Alternative natural home remedies to whiten teeth are various herbs like licorice root, sage. Licorice root is the common ingredient in Africa to clean and brighten teeth. When you use licorice root, you just need to chew a small piece of it and it will definitely get rid of stains. Another herbal remedies is sage. It is known as the anti fungal, antibiotic product which is useful for cleaning and whitening teeth. The sage can be used as toothpaste when you mix powdered sage leaves with baking soda.
These are 8 natural home remedies to whiten teeth fast that I want to introduce on this article. It helps not only clean and brighten teeth for smokers but also resolve any teeth ailments caused by a variety of reasons. However in order to have whitening and shining teeth, it is necessary to stop smoking and chewing tobacco. Finally I hope that these 8 tips on home remedies to whiten teeth for smokers will provide you effective information you need. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. I will answer all your questions you leave at the end of the post.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Health & beauty benefits of calcium – 13 best benefits
- 28 Home Remedies For Chickenpox In Children And Adults
- 18 Best hairstyles for teenage girls with long hair
- Carpal tunnel secrets unleashed review – is it reliable?
- Healthy low calorie sandwiches & recipes for weight loss plan
- How to choose lipstick color for your skin tone and outfit
- Top 10 Natural Home Remedies For Mange In Dogs
- How to prevent head lice after exposure & from spreading: 9 tips